1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

nnEMF exposure/military bases - moving?

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Kerry Harvey, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Kerry Harvey

Kerry Harvey New Member

I'm concerned about nnEMF exposure in my area. I live in Cocoa Beach, Florida on the Space Coast. We have an Air Force Base at each end - Cape Canaveral to the north and Patrick to the south -- both less than ten miles away. On top of that we have Kennedy Space Center which Space X and the other space companies operate out of.

How exposed are we? I know from listening to Jack that living within ten miles of a big airport is as bad as being in a 5g city. I imagine military bases are not any better.

I have the option to move in a couple of months when my lease is up. Trying to figure out a safer area. St Petersburg, Florida or maybe St Augustine?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Very exposed. Panhandle is your best bet.

Kerry Harvey likes this.
  3. Kerry Harvey

Kerry Harvey New Member

Plenty of military bases up there too.

https://militarybases.com/florida/

Doing some research today about possible move options. The 75 mile rule makes it really tricky while still trying to find a non-5g city that's livable. I may be moving home to Australia in the next couple of years anyway. My folks live well out of Sydney in a cell phone dead spot.

Ozzie_Kendall likes this.
  4. Ozzie_Kendall

Ozzie_Kendall New Member

I’m trying to figure out where in Australia is best now 5G has taken over our major cities.

Would 20 miles out of town be enough?

Acreage living?

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Doubtful. In my Q & A' I think 50-75 miles is more wise to avoid leptin resistance it will cause.

Black Swan analysis on 5G risks:
    1. Less latency into tissues = loss of feedback control
    2. More speed into human tissues
    3. More nnEMF 5G coverage to interfere with natural EMF
    4. Greater capacity to influence even more human tissues
    5. Density to impact more human tissues
    6. All of this equals more melanopsin dysfunction which creates leptin resistance from the destruction of every chromophore you learned about in this AM video on Quantum Biology on this page.
    7. What is Leptin resistance in a 5G world Jack?
    8. Leptin resistance is a photonic process in human biology linked to the liberation of retinal and leptin destruction in our skin and subcutaneous fat. So what does blue light and nnEMF (0G-5G) lead to give what we've learned about melanopsin/retinal links? It ruins the Bazan effect to ruin the long loop to cause liver level leptin resistance. This blocks DHA to be replaced in cell membranes in the liver and CNS/PNS. This causes many communication and memory issues via a broken circadian mechanism via the eye and skin. The pic On the Bazan effect I always show is about the eye but it was created before you knew melanopsin/retinal was in the subcutaneous fat and skin arterioles. Broken Bazan leads to = Leptin resistance at liver level = lowered global DHA in liver cell membranes that induce PPARγ-target catalase expression and reduce ROS levels, leading to the inhibition of JAK2/STAT3 = what leptin resistance is inside a cell below the pathway level of Ph.D. or MD understanding.
    9. Most think a physician's first instinct is to protect you because of what we are taught to believe. It comes from the “do no harm” narrative. A Black Swan physician knows better. Our first instinct should be to push you to your breaking point so you learn how to save your own ass because no one is going to help you.
    10. REALITY OF ALAN = artificial light at night is deadly. More AM sun = more melatonin = less chance of leptin resistance. Blue light at night makes melatonin vanish = leptin resistance =mitochondriac and melanopsin wisdom and proves the food guru fail.....
    Human behavior is fascinating. We like to think of ourselves as intelligent, rational beings. But we regularly fail to recognize basic logical fallacies. Our hedonistic propensities propel us to accept correlation as causation when it appears to validate behaviors we like to engage in, like abusing light technology under the guise of "progress" and crafting the narrative the sun is toxic. It is pure insanity what we have allowed to pass as science in medicine today.

https://qz.com/1398585/heres-what-people-really-mean-when-they-say-5g-is-coming/

Kerry Harvey and Ozzie_Kendall like this.
  6. Ozzie_Kendall

Ozzie_Kendall New Member

Thanks Jack for the detailed run down. Much appreciated. Oz might be beautiful, but 5G with bad water = a perfect storm.

I’m comforted by the fact that I have this knowledge now and thank goodness I stumbled across you via Luke’s podcasts.

I’m Gen Y, but I hate all these stupid smart gadgets. It’s not progression, it’s madness.

Look forward to hearing more about the Oz options like easier access to DDW etc. As an autoimmune sufferer, I consider any recommendations learned here a solid investment.

Like you say, if you’re not good enough for yourself, who the heck are you good for? Well, I’m a hardworking single mum to an ASD kid. I can’t afford to crumble. The show must go on.

Thanks!

7. Skylife

Skylife New Member

Hi Kerry, i am wondering if you figured out where in the panhandle would be best to move? as you said there are many military bases there too, plus hurricanes and flooding, thus bad mold issues.i am very confused. I live in LA (pasadena) area now and have wanted to move for a while but literally frozen with trying to figure out where. it almost feels like a complete gamble how to make this decision with 5g in space, cars, streets etc. I see a lot of folks on the forum moving, and they all must be self employed because i have no idea what kind of job one can find far from bigger cities. What are people living on? I ll need to find a job where i move to too so it should be close to civilization.. its so depressing that we all have to completely alter everything to even have a chance to survive. i really need some help figuring it out...

8. Kathy Spears

Kathy Spears New Member

I'm right there with ya Kerry! So much information without many solutions feels a little daunting. When I brought up Mexico to my husband he said I'd have to be crazy to move to a country so corrupt and dangerous. Can't say I disagree with him but where in the US is ok??

9. Karen & Glen C.

Karen & Glen C. New Member

Where's the 'not like' button..

10. Kerry Harvey

Kerry Harvey New Member

Hi Kathy,

For now I ended up back in St Petersburg on the west coast of FL. I used to live here and have friends here. This is likely a temporary relocation for me and for now it's good enough. Had the smart meter removed from the house I moved into and I'm definitely sleeping better.

The areas in FL that showed the best promise when I investigated were the Crystal River area -- no close bases and no close cities with 5G but still close enough to bigger places if you need to go get things. Another area that I thought was very promising was St Augustine Beach -- particularly the south end of the island near Crescent Beach. Even though Jacksonville is 5G St Augustine is far enough away and is not and there are such large areas of State Parks and thousands of trees.

I'll be flying home to Sydney for a couple of months later this year but thankfully my folks live out of the city in a more rurual area and a cell phone dead zone which is great. I keep telling them that it's great but they just smile and think I'm a tinfoil hat wearing crazy when I say it.

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

In your intuitive sense. Try using it more.

12. Karen & Glen C.

Karen & Glen C. New Member

C
    Copy that.

13. Coldsnow

Coldsnow New Member

14. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hi Kerry,

Thank you for this information. I finally got my man wanting to move south. He wants to move out of New Jersey but I finally got him with agreeing to move away from 5g. I need to play docs recent podcast for him to really understand me. We are thinking of moving either to Florida, NC, SC, GA. He was concerned about work but I told him since he just got laid off 2days ago to either find a company that you can relocate or we save like crazy and visit some areas then just move and find local jobs we would enjoy. Live a simple life.

Lahelada likes this.