1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

nnEMF Advice

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by GFam, May 30, 2017.

1. GFam

GFam Gold

@drezy Following up on some advice you gave me earlier in this post. So its been 100+ out here for a little over a week. During this time I have been taking continuous magnetic field measurements day and night. Remember this is in the kids bedrooms that are towards the front of the house and there is a PG&E distribution line that runs underground, parallel to the house, towards the front of the yard, to a distribution point down the street which then feeds the other 12 houses on the street. Readings range from 0.05mg to 0.28mg with averages being in the .13-.16mg range.

Yesterday I had my buddy park is big ass Dodge RAM 2500 within 3ft of the bedroom to see if the Iron in the vehicle would absorb some of that field. No go. At the time of the experiment the reading was 0.2mg and with the truck parked in front of the bedroom the reading remained 0.2mg. Tried grounding the engine to a copper rod in the ground as well. No change. Not sure if there isn't enough Iron in the vehicle or if the field is too spread out to make any difference.

So now back to my original question. I know these levels are quite low but "Building Biology" standards call for less than 0.2 for sleeping areas for the "no concern" range. Am I justified in being worried about this slightly elevated reading? Also is the constant fluctuation in levels also a concern?

If anyone is interested I can provide the program and data files from my meter. Can't upload them to this site as the files are too big but if someone wants me to drop them in their dropbox account or something like that let me know. This will show you more details over the monitored time periods.

Thanks to all!!!!
    drezy likes this.
  2. JoeT

JoeT Gold

What kind of Meter are you using?
  3. GFam

GFam Gold

4. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hi JanSz,

How would one reduce or eliminate this. My boyfriend drives top of the line cars for a living, trains and buses all day. Would wearing a grounding strap on his shoe help. Sorry if that sounds minuscule but I have no idea what would help. If a grounding strap on the vehicle works but do they make portable ones. He drives these cars all over to drop off at for example in the Hamptons at actor Liev Scheiber. Maybe I am way off on using a grounding strap.

Thank you.
    Alex97232 likes this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Silver

This is the time where Hamptons creates mismatch.
    Trying to put diesel fuel into gasoline engine does not work well.
    We are designed to walk naked in dinky equatorial marshes picking oysters and other creatures.

6. Scompy

Scompy Gold

FYI for people looking for more specific EMF mitigation strategies in their personal environments: We have a ton of stuff that will be coming out soon on the EMF Warriors (emfwarriors.com) with specific home mitigation and getting deeper into how the physics is working. I just recorded two amazing podcasts with David Blake. His background and knowledge how to fix environments is outstanding and he has all of the ultra-expensive equipment/meters. I'm talking $30,000 items, oscilloscopes, etc. We dived deep into specifics from Dirty Electricity to specific appliances, sleeping room hygiene, etc.
  7. drezy

drezy Gold

That's a well crafted sentence. I love it.
  8. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hey all,

Is it bad to drive with barefeet. I do most of the time because I feel comfortable feeling the pedals, not necessarily for grounding. Actually a fear of not feeling the pedals through shoes.
    JohnnyAZ likes this.
  9. JohnnyAZ

JohnnyAZ Gold

I do this whenever I take a long road trip. For some reason if I know I am going to be in the car for over 3 hours I arrange it so I can go barefoot. Sorry I don’t know the answer to your question. Just relating.
  10. Billybats

Billybats New Member

LOLHAHAAAA :) hopefully it is a good thing for us. Why do you do it. Wanting to feel the pedals too?
  11. JohnnyAZ

JohnnyAZ Gold

Honestly I can’t say. It’s just something I have done for a long time now. We often take road trips as my family of 5 costs quite a bit to fly so we save money by driving. I started doing it about 7 years ago and just have continued it.
  12. Antonis

Antonis New Member

Which I could live somewhere else with no emfs. If you stay somewhere where your environmental is surrounded by those then is hurt hack this
  13. drezy

drezy Gold

Theres an old saying in the US:
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride."

Wishing is a great start but you have to keep going. There are so many people on this forum who made a drastic change to their lives despite the initial worries they couldn't. I am stunned and in awe myself from some of the community here.

As I age and my heteroplasmy gets crappier I have my own plan that's unique to my means and needs. I'll detail it on the forum as it unfolds.
    Antonis likes this.
  14. Antonis

Antonis New Member

One day if you have the funding then it is good to move