1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

nnEMF Advice

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by GFam, May 30, 2017.

1. drezy

drezy Gold

@JanSz

I'm sticking to my guns that metal close to fields comply to the fields "will", where metal in a weak field (aka further away). I agree that some loss will be observed on the far end.

I think that weak fields (closer to his home) should be consumed by "wasting" emf energy coercing magnetic dipoles into doing their bidding. That is a lossy process. I'd rather fight the weaker/further field than the stronger/closer to the source field.

@GFam can park his truck wherever he wants to measure. I'll be more than glad to be wrong if it results in him changing his environment and his kids getting an awesome pool.

When it comes to the scientist or the tinkerer, my money is on the tinkerer every time.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
  2. Scompy

Scompy Gold

This is an interesting approach to see if you get a drop in field. I suspect if you also ground the truck with a copper wire to the ground, it may work better if it does reduce fields at that location.

3. Scompy

Scompy Gold

So I have another suspicion now why the mG field could be created. Just like in lighting when the hot and neutral are separated from each other, a field is produced. I'm thinking there might be that kind of situation where a hot and neutral are separated along a length of area... Testing and logging points around where the magnetic field falls off could be done, but it would be tedious. I've seen situations where larger areas have huge fields (like x200 foot by x300 foot spans) with underground and above ground electrical lines. If you see spikes higher at certain times in the day near peak operation times, and then you see it fall when you suspect there is less energy use, that would feed this idea as a possible cause.

drezy likes this.
  4. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

I have got so.much.to.learn.

caroline and Scompy like this.
  5. Scompy

Scompy Gold

It's an ongoing daily (sometimes hourly) event. Because of Kruse's protocols, now i have a lot more myelin than I once did I suspect.

ScottishEmma likes this.
  6. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Hmm, myelin = your brain works better. Am I right?

Scompy likes this.
  7. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Myelin is lipid-dense with a bit of protein. DHA and seafood for the win :)

8. GFam

GFam Gold

Drezy,

Haven't dropped this idea. It has cooled off the last week or so. This weekend will be a good test as its supposed to be back up 100+ degree's. Will let you all know findings soon!!!

drezy likes this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

What kind of car do you drive and how do you drive it: highway or local. What is avg speeds?

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I have a sense jump conduction is at play by an induced current and magnetic field. Answer the questions and I will give up my thoughts.

11. GFam

GFam Gold

Drive an old Chevy Cavalier 2004. Highway mostly, 65mph.

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Jump conduction can occur from tires to metal around you. Tires stores charge when they contain metal. And if your body has metal in it even more. So you cannot figure out where your nnEMF risks are coming from? Have you checked your car or truck. Do you have a sick pet who rides with you? You know they will get sicker quicker in this case don't you? Do you mitohack your wheel wells if you drive on a highway frequently? If not you're not a mitochondriac. When hunting for EMF problem areas in modern cars, many focus on the engine and electronics. However, modern tires have become a massive source of induced electric current because of their steel belts. When the belts are in the side wall it is even worse for a driver or passenger. One of my truck driver clients found this out the hard way. It can induce sizable magnetic fields when rotating quickly and the faster they rotate the more induced current they make. As the tire heats the current can act much like an AC current and the power grid and not a DC current. Depending upon car or truck design in many cases, these induced fields can extend to the driver's and passenger's seat. His dog and the truck driver got the same disease diagnosed within weeks of each other. Degaussing can reduce these fields by ~85%. Become a mitochondriac. Your life depends upon this knowledge whether you know it or not. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16404172

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
    SlamSlask, Alex97232 and drezy like this.
  13. GFam

GFam Gold

Hi Dr Kruse,

This is very interesting information. I had no idea's about this in regards to cars. Can you comment on my original question in this post as well?

I am hoping Dr Kruse and/or Scompy can take a look and give me their advice

A little background
    I moved into a new house November of last year. I was still somewhat new to Dr Kruse's work but had listened to enough of his podcasts to get the general gist of it all. So from putting together all the information from the various podcasts I took all this into account when we were searching for our new house. From that info here is what we did
    -Moved to small town. Population is 2900
    -Well water, no fluoride
    -Large lot 3/4 acres. Away from neighbors nnEMF. Closest cell tower 3.5 miles away.
    -Great schools. Actually starting to work with them now on removing WIFI, making environment cleaner.
    -During the process hired an EMF engineer to evaluate the property. Everything was great. RF background noise 0.0001 uw/m2. Magnetic fields 0.03 or less throughout the house. Electric fields fixed via shielding and cutoff switches.

So everything was great, or so I thought. So since working with the EMF engineer and continuing to study Dr Kruse's work I have learned quite a bit. Bought several meters (Cornet RF, NFA1000 for magnetic/electric fields, dirty electricity meter, etc...) I usually go through and test the environment once a month and I recently found elevated magnetic fields in the house. These were not present when the EMF engineer was out. Well after further investigation I found out there is a 15kv distribution power line that goes along the street in my front yard. Turns out this 15kv line feeds all the other houses on the block (about 12, each of us have about 3/4 acre lot) So now that summer is upon us and people are using their AC's, etc... the nnEMF from that distribution line is showing up.

The readings are now anywhere from 0.08 - 0.22 mg depending on where you are in the house. I know building biology likes to see 0.2 or less for sleeping areas and I checked Michael Neuert's page and he recommends 0.5 and less. The kids rooms are toward the font of the house and their rooms can hit the 0.22mg reading. Now I can't stop thinking about this problem and my childrens safety. I thought i was doing great by the family and then came to find this.

So here is my questions. Being that these readings are just slightly about the No Concern level for building biology and lower than Michael Neuert recommendations am I being a bit too paranoid. Generally the levels are lower than 0.2 and only occassionally hit that level. Here are my options as I see it
    -Move (this will be hard as this is a fantastic area and really hard to find places)
    -Build new bedrooms on the back side of the house. Expensive
    - Magnetico?? Would getting the kids Magnetico mattresses protect them from the low magnetic fields coming from that power line.

I am very excited to hear some advice from members of this forum.

Alex97232 likes this.
  14. drezy

drezy Gold

@JohnnyAZ ^^^^ might want to check this out

JohnnyAZ and Alex97232 like this.
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Car contains lots of metal
    Tires have a steel belts.
    Asphalt have metal filings in it.

The faster the car runs the larger electromagnetic field is created.

SlamSlask, JohnnyAZ and ScottishEmma like this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^YEP

JohnnyAZ likes this.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Now add this: For those of you who trust Google, Apple, FB, MSFT, and Cisco read the patent. For those of you who don't trust them here is my take home: All they need to do is just place a modulator on your premises and voila: entrainment and control of the entire population. Note, this is not hyperbole. There is a patent on this. This also shows you why the AC current of the power grid leads to many biologic problems we see today in medicine. So when the government control healthcare those afflicted can easily be kept out of the system when their care is too expensive and a board deems them not fixable. So over their 50-65 years of life they'll pay these companies for the right to become expendable. Very good business model for profit if you ask me. Humans see well but do not observe things well because dopamine is needed and man made light destroys it. Think about where your major sources of blue light come from. This is called checkmate in chess. https://www.google.com.sv/patents/U...ved=0ahUKEwiz8oq8v8TNAhWMnZQKHQ5OBlkQ6AEIIzAA

SlamSlask and Alex97232 like this.
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

And now we have one politcal party pushing for single payer healthcare don't we.........ask yourself why?

SlamSlask, Alex97232 and JanSz like this.
  19. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Steel belted tires rotating...sounds similar to the problem I have with fans. I've tried DC fans and still have the same (magnetic) issues as with AC fans. Perhaps the solution for both the tires and the fan motor is similar: encase in metal and ground. Vehicles used to have metal wheel wells that would be easy to ground with a strap dangling to the pavement. Older fan motors were encased in metal as well and could also be grounded.

20. JohnnyAZ

JohnnyAZ Gold

Holy hell! Thanks @drezy!