1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Nitric oxide: Key skin molecule with UV

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

So do we glow when sunlight hits the skin? Yes, we do. What kind of light do we glow with? ELF-UV light manifests in our blood plasma = do we gain or lose electrons when this occurs? We lose electrons and give them to other anions in our blood. Sulfated amino acids being top of the list.

We glow because when an electron is delocalized light is given off and that light produces change without atomic change because it changes the topologic charge of atoms in our skin proteins because UV light causes a loss of electrons in out tissues. This mechanism is what causes release nitric oxide from the arterioles in our skin to change the topology or femtochemistry of the surface of the skin when it is irradiated by IRA and UVA light.

Full spectrum sun contains UVA/B light which is capable of altering the topologic charge of NO.

The key thing to comprehend is there is no way to satisfy the octet rule for both atoms in NO because of their valence shell electron state. The structure is a double bond with three non-bonding electrons on N and four on O but really one of the electrons on N is not localized to N but the entire molecule.
    Formal charge = electrons in ground state - (non-bonding electrons + 0.5 * bonding electrons)
    Formal charge for N = 5 - ( 3 + 4 * 0.5) = 0 (there are two bonds so four electrons are involved in bonding)
    Formal charge for O = 6 - (4+ 4 * 0.5) = 0
    Sunlight alters that balance in charge. What does it do?

It creates the triplet state of free radicals because of the effect on electron quantum spin. Every surface in our body has this mechanism available if the sun is allowed to interact with it. If the sun is absent this will not occur and it will lead to collateral damages. Where else is electron spin altered? MITOCHONDRIA.

Vitamin D3 pills don't give you triplet state because you need the light stimulus to get it. This sulfates the cholesterol substrate and the Vitamin D3 it can become with UVB light. UVA light helps in performing this task because of the action of activated NO in the skin. NO inactivates cytochrome 4 while IRA light allows the ATPase to spin freely with fewer electrons needed from foods/fat due to the action of NO on ECT. Still afraid of black lights indoors? You should not be. Read on

Nitric oxide (nitrogen oxide, nitrogen monoxide) is a molecular, chemical compound with a chemical formula of NO that is a colorless gas under standard conditions. Nitric oxide is a free radical—i.e., its bonding structure includes an unpaired electron with a specific electronic spin state. It is a practically important intermediate in the chemical industry. In addition, some are unavoidably produced during combustion of fossil fuels in power plants and automobile engines, with an excess of NO being created when there is present more air or higher temperatures than needed for efficient and complete combustion of the fuel. More oxygen and higher temperatures in a cell favor H+ bonding. They lower deuterium bonding in the skin. This is very important because it is the key mechanism of how and why deuterium is found in the high concentration of the blood plasma in the irradiated skin by the sun. In skin thermal temps are raised by UV/IR light and oxygen is increased by UV light striking the skin alone. Not only does skin make it with the powerful sun but so does the atmosphere in a quantum fashion. It is also produced naturally by the extremely high air temperatures produced along the path of lightning in thunderstorms.

Now stop here. Did I not tell you that the inner mitochondrial membrane can generate the same voltage as a bolt of lightning in the What powers life and death blog years ago?

It was found that NO acts through the stimulation of the soluble guanylate cyclase, which is a heterodimeric enzyme with subsequent formation of cyclic-GMP. Cyclic-GMP activates protein kinase G, which causes reuptake of Ca2+ and lowers the intracellular calcium by the opening of calcium-activated potassium channels. This is highly protective in high nnEMF environments. 5G will block this effect in the skin. The fall in concentration of Ca2+ ensures that the myosin light-chain kinase (MLCK) can no longer phosphorylate the myosin molecule, thereby stopping the cross-bridge cycle and leading to relaxation of the smooth muscle cell in our skin arterioles allowing more RBC's loaded with porphyrins to continue absorbing UV light to keep this action NO working properly to control deuterium inside of our arteries.

seanb4 likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Nitric oxide, is also known as the 'endothelium-derived relaxing factor', or 'EDRF', is biosynthesized endogenously from L-arginine, oxygen, and NADPH by various nitric oxide synthase (NOS) enzymes. Reduction of inorganic nitrate may also serve to make nitric oxide. The endothelium of blood vessels uses nitric oxide to signal the surrounding smooth muscle to relax, thus resulting in vasodilation and increasing blood flow so we can collect a lot of UV light. How does Hemoglobin fit into this blood UV story?

Two important biological reaction mechanisms of nitric oxide are S-nitrosation of thiols and nitrosylation of transition metal ions. S-nitrosation involves the (reversible) conversion of thiol groups, including cysteine residues in proteins, to form S-nitrosothiols (RSNOs). S-Nitrosation is a mechanism for dynamic, post-translational regulation of most or all major classes of protein in all living things. This is why the ubiquitination series has so many blogs. Light controls protein turnover by this mechanism. The second mechanism, nitrosylation, involves the binding of NO to a transition metal ion like iron or copper. Methylene blue, IV Vitamin C, and glucocorticoids in low doses can improve the function of sulfated amino acids in many receptors and DNA function. This has been shown in sepsis in many papers. These are found in the mouth of every cytochrome protein. Did you also know that cytochrome C is also a heme protein? In this nitrosylation function, NO is referred to as a nitrosyl ligand. Typical cases involve the nitrosylation of heme proteins like cytochromes, thereby disabling the normal enzymatic activity of the enzyme when it becomes necessary in cold environments. Nitrosylated ferrous iron is particularly stable, as the binding of the nitrosyl ligand to ferrous iron (Fe(II)) is very strong. Hemoglobin is a prominent example of a heme protein that may be modified by NO by both pathways: NO may attach directly to the heme in the nitrosylation reaction, and independently form S-nitrosothiols by S-nitrosation of the thiol moieties. Hemoglobin absorbs light at 280 nm and 3 other IR frequencies. Maybe now you can see why they link to NO. The addition of sunlight and seasonal ketosis keeps the TCA and urea cycle clear of a lot of RNS and ROS from broken kinetics in both cycles due to a loss of control of hydrogen isoforms from cell membrane damage.

The Quantlet is designed to increase the mammalian battery using UV/IR light and cold. The best idea is sunlight with a seasonal ketosis regimen.

seanb4 and Cpt.Tired like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Doesn't Dr. Pall PhD researcher consider NO a bad thing?

So I had a question about the Quantlet and how it works with EXERCISE. Q: Doesn't Dr. Pall PhD researcher consider NO a bad thing and how would this work with the Quantlet?
    My Ans: NO comes in versions and this is what Pall doesn't get.
    Free radicals come in different flavors like neutrino's do. What do I mean? Every hear of a diradical? Didn't think so. Discrete molecules with a diradical nature are singlet oxygen and triplet oxygen. Other important diradicals are carbenes and nitrenes. These replace O, N, and C in organic compounds to do different things. Most biochemists who only focus pathways and not atomic structure have no idea if the oxygen free radicals, nitrenes, or carbenes are part of the protein or lipid back bone in the substrates they study. Does the state of the radical determine the chemistry or is it the substrate. Any good biochemist knows that all of chemistry is tied to the valence electrons in any chemical reaction. Here is why Dr. Pall and most bio-chemists are lost when it comes to bio-physics. It also points out why the Quantlet is a very different device for performance.
    A diradical in organic chemistry is a molecular species with two electrons occupying two degenerate molecular orbitals. They are known by their higher reactivities and shorter lifetimes. In a broader definition diradicals are even-electron molecules that have one fewer bond than the number permitted by the standard rules of valence. If the electrons are of antiparallel spin, the molecule is said to be in a singlet state. Alternatively, the electrons can be of parallel spin, which constitutes being in the triplet state. The related radical has just one free electron. The phrases singlet and triplet are derived from the multiplicity of states of diradicals in electron spin resonance. This is what Pall has no clue about.
    What makes electrons spin folks? MITOCHONDRIA. What is the key thing that makes it in Mitochondria? Light and temperature. What does the Quantlet specifically work on? cold and light. The light frequency with the most power in the visible spectrum = UV Why? It alters the charge of the atoms in diradicals to alter the spin of their valence electrons.
    Physics is fundamental and biology is not. This also explains why smart biochemists have no clue that surface physics determines biochemistry at deeper levels. Biochemistry is fully adaptable by light and cooling. Now you see why the Quantlet is special...........real special. And for performance nothing on the market works like this.

So might this be why NO deficiency is pregnancy is associated with pre-eclampsia....?

What do most ladies lack who get this? Lack of UV light...i'll be damned how nature works..............

Sunlight. Get your patients some. If they cannot get any.........mention a Quantlet.

Allin and Dia like this.
  4. Penny

Penny New Member

Would the quantlet help someone with cataracts? Or are they just screwed because they don't get UV light? And is there a circadean mismatch between the quantlet and the eye clock in such people? I thought you said some UV light gets in there so I'm assuming they would need more sunlight in the morning? Time #4 was outstanding BTW:)

5. Dia

Dia Gold

It was found that NO acts through the stimulation of the soluble guanylate cyclase, which is a heterodimeric enzyme with subsequent formation of cyclic-GMP. Cyclic-GMP activates protein kinase G, which causes reuptake of Ca2+ and lowers the intra cellular calcium by the opening of calcium-activated potassium channels. This is protective in high nnEMF environments. The fall in concentration of Ca2+ ensures that the myosin light-chain kinase (MLCK) can no longer phosphorylate the myosin molecule, thereby stopping the crossbridge cycle and leading to relaxation of the smooth muscle cell allowing more RBC s loaded with porphyrin to continue absorbing UV light.

The above really resonates with me! Since our consult in early Oct with my daughter, we started the black light, along with a D Lamp, as per your suggestion.... Hugh difference in mood, sleep hygiene, all aches and pain... a thing of the past... energy through the roof... the list goes on and on... it's just been an amazing ride, words can't even express the euphoria. This is best I've felt at this time of the year in 10 years. For my daughter, the best she has felt in the last 4 years, at this time of the year. Also, took your suggestion and tested D levels for me and my daughter after six weeks of UV light and D lamp... mine is 95 ( wish it was higher, dark skin), my daughter's is a whopping 165 (now I know why she feels so good all the time lately). Last year when she had all those issues we spoke about... her D level was 26 (mmmm....wonder why she was so depressed). No D supplements either. I endorse everything above, UV light has improved every aspect of our life, since our consult with you.... and I only have you to thank for that!

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

That is awesome.............I hope you share this with others in a journal.

7. Dia

Dia Gold

I should and I will (need to start my journal that is). What I neglected to mention was that by implementing the suggestions that you made, all the problems I was experiencing at work with regards to nnEMF (bad enviro).... even though nothing has changed there, have all resolved themselves , just from increasing my Vit D and UV exposure at work. Same with my daughter, she can now tolerate the nnEMF , and blue light at school without issues. So goes back to what you say, optimal Vit D levels UV exposure will mitigate nnEMF. Can drink wine now as well, which is great!

That consult was worth worth its weight in gold.

So your advice has improved our health.... health and wealth go hand in hand.... Do you have the winning lottery numbers for us.... Post them here please.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2015
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Glad youre both seeing it. Youre cactus now figuring out how to win in the tundra!

9. nikita

nikita New Member

Which black light and D light are u using?

10. Dia

Dia Gold

I'm biohacking the Sperti D Lamp, and the black light mentioned in the Physician Guest Blog #2

seanb4, lilreddgirl and nikita like this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

UV light increases NO release from the skin. Cell membranes connect to the outer mitochondrial membrane by actin filaments that have integrins connected to them. These components are the tensegrity components of your cell. Integrins are designs to tighten or loosen the system to alter size and shape of everything in a cell. What controls the tensegrity system is the redox potential in the cell. The generation of free radicals is a synonym for the redox potential energy within the cell. If you cannot make them, you can not have ideal health or cellular signaling. This is tied to the amount of electrons and protons in the system that can work at large distances apart in different chemicals like oxygen, nitric oxide, and hydrogen sulfide.Biology would have us believe each biologic process is structured and orderly on its surface, but the truth is they are all driven by random molecular motions tied to the redox potential that is controlled by the amount of UV /IR light added to the Tensegrity system of the cell. This is why photons are the force carrier of the electromagnetic force of the environment of the cell.

seanb4 likes this.
  12. Terminator

Terminator New Member

Do you wear protective goggles or glasses when you use Sperti D Lamp ?

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@Dia
    What is the logic behind using specialized light with narrow frequency
    rather than
    full spectrum light (that includes) the UV frequencies?

seanb4 likes this.
  14. Dia

Dia Gold

They do come with protective goggles, but I don't use them, I do close my eyes though. Must say that my night vision has improved drastically, and it seems that my vision is getting better in general. Things seem sharper and more clear. Still doing the eye biohack.... I do sun gaze in the AM when sun is out (live in Toronto), and I do use ice in a zip lock bag on my eyes too, make a big difference.

jenaf and Joe Gavin like this.
  15. Dia

Dia Gold

@JanSz ... Jansz the specialized light is because of my consult with Dr K. He suggested same because of the issues I discussed with him, and the environment at my office. But I do use the Solar Glo 160 that you discussed on the Cortisol Thread. You did a great job with all the research you provided on that BTW. Thanks! I have found it very helpful. So in addition to the black lights at the office, I use the Solar Glo as well. I have an additional one at home that I use there. My daughter also uses the Solar Glo, and has gotten good results. We have found that it really elevates the mood, and if does that, then it would seem that dopamine is also elevated. So the above , plus the D lamp are my three light sources that I am biohacking right now. I started off with the reptile 150, it helped, but after using the Solar Glo, I got better results, so I haven't been using that since the Solar Glo.

I feel really good right now, so I suspect all three are helping. Usually, at this time of the year, muscles and joint pain becomes very frustrating for me, been going on like this for about 10 years. Was born in Jamaica, had no issues, didn't even know what PMS was until I migrated to Canada. I started becoming allergic to every I eat, wine, nut, cheese ect. They would make the pain worse. I'm quite surprise lately though.... I can eat them now, no problem! Keeep in mind though that I have been following Dr K for a number of years now. I have been doing a lot of hacks, seafood, sun, ect. I believe this past summer I have gotten more sun than I have had in the last 10 years. I use to be the girl at the beach under an umbrella, sunglasses and long sleeves. I think the UV hacks lately have kicked it up a notch for me though. The biggest difference I've noticed so far.

My sister-in-law insisted on her own Solar Glo, she says when she is at me desk she feels so good. So... I got her one as well, she loves it.

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  16. Dia

Dia Gold

I should also mention that Dr K's first suggestion was that I move back to Jamaica or somewhere near the equator to improve my light enviro, in order to get well. Told him I couldn't just yet because my husband has to be on board with that.... we own a business here and its kinda hard to leave everything that we have built behind. This was when he suggested various light hacks and other ways to "live like a cactus in the Tundra", as her puts it.... until I can move (he still insist that I should me). So I've been doing a lot of the hacks he has suggested in order to help my daughter and myself, it's working!

Have to say again... that consult was worth its weight in Gold.

Cpt.Tired, nicld and seanb4 like this.
  17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@Dia
    [ quote="Dia, post: 183704, member: 11720"]@JanSz ... Jansz .......
    But I do use the Solar Glo 160 that you discussed on the Cortisol Thread.
    We need to learn from hobbyist who care for their lizards or corral reef aquariums, also hydroponic plant growers provide ideas .

..... I started off with the reptile 150, it helped,..................
    that was beginning of my research, right after dr Kruse posted story about restaurant crew in Chicago

.....muscles and joint pain ..................
    try extra red light on top of existing Solar Glo
    RubyLux ALL RED High Intensity LED Bulb 640 to 660nm
    and if possible, additional Solar Glo directed at sore joint/muscle

......... didn't even know what PMS was until I migrated to Canada.
    Circadian Rhythm
    Growth hormone Panel
    Steroid hormone Panel
    Thyroid Hormone Panel
    Spectracell Micronutrient Test
    unless dr K directed, preferably make it DIY project as much as possible

..... I have been doing a lot of hacks, seafood, sun, ect.
    Everybody and his brother eats seafood.
    From those who posted their Fatty Acids Profile
    about 50% have it about acceptable
    about 50% have it bad
    Do your self a favor, get your Fatty Acids tested
    Do me two favors:
    post your results
    get interested in a problem on how to adjust them when they are out

[ /quote]

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

See Jansz you need consults to know total context............

Dia likes this.
  19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Dia is proof that consults are working.

AJ The Iceman and Dia like this.
  20. Dia

Dia Gold

@JanSz , I appreciate all your suggestion. Right now things have gotta be moving in the right direction. I feel so freaking good since I started implementing Dr K suggestions after my consult, and it can't be coincidence, my daughter is getting the same results. The suggestions Dr K made was specific to my daughter and myself, based upon our issues... he spent two hours us, so was very detailed. Anyway, the hormones mentioned above... I have done them and everything seems to be in order. The only one I haven't one is the FA profile, thanks for the suggestion,will look at that