1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Nija's Journal ----Depression,Fatigue OBesity

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by nija, Mar 8, 2017.

1. nija

nija New Member

I did 30 min or morning sun and 2 hours of afternoon sitting outside home . I did CT 55F for 45 min . I was so much shievering that I had to take hot shower .
    My body temperature was not rising . Is it ok to take hot shower after a CT session ? Please suggest

drezy likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It is........but I wouldn't have done it. I would have shivered until it stopped.

3. nija

nija New Member

Hi All ,

Need help . I had recent regular PAP test where it has found that I got infection HPV(human papillomavirus ) . I did biopsy yesterday .Result is yet to come .
    Doctormentioned that there is no cancer but it is pre-cancer . So what do I do as precaution or lifestyle changes so that it does not grow to cancer .
    Please suggest me some tips and lifestyle changes . I feel horribly upset

@Jack Kruse @Inger @Sue-UK @drezy please give some light

Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
  4. nija

nija New Member

I will be starting my optimal path from 1 oct 2017 . Lot of things happened last few month . My mother in law died in 67 in her sleep without any health issue 4 month back . Hubby still grieving.
    My weight is 174 with 5 feet 3 inch . Diagnesed very low level of HPV . I live in fremont california where I can catch 4 strong wifi signal of my neighbor .
    Even if I switch off my WIFI , what I can do better for my environment .

1. Sunlight--->rise and go outside and look at the sun ***45 minutes of sun every morning from 7 am until 7:45 flat lie in ground After
    30 . minutes of noon sun--After lunch, around 12 :00 pm, I would go out and get some UV sun for about 30 minutes
    2. Spring water/RO water
    3. CT protocol 3 times week
    4. seafood-Oyster and fish EPI-paleo
    5. BAB withing 30 min of wakeup(Leptin reset )
    6. 3 liters of water
    7. HIIT 20 min everyday
    8.15 min of mindfulness

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

That Wifi deal is not good. I bet too there are other sources. Time to make some tough decisions.

Scompy and Kristina Star like this.
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@ninja
    form my observations,
    you are relative outlier.
    You are the only person (confirmed by testing) who is actually low on omega3.

Your diet or digestion is suspect.
    One could expect to have plenty of DHA just from couple eggs once in a while.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
  8. Kristina Star

Kristina Star One day or day one. You decide.

I would like to know if Jack ever suggests or uses brain mapping to distinguish parts of the brain not firing or wiring together ?