1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Nija's Journal ----Depression,Fatigue OBesity

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by nija, Mar 8, 2017.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

LOL....

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

there are some gems here actually ....she kind of described QFB - everyone vomiting information etc.

Mystic Rose60 likes this.
  3. drezy

drezy Gold

Yeah, like around 1:35ish & 4:17ish. I listened. I was just joking about being distracted... kinda.

I'd still be interested in hearing about her feelings or cats. I blame that on my genes.

caroline likes this.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

you can't blame everything on your jeans.......

5. drezy

drezy Gold

Damn! You outed me!

My apologies Nija. Journal's get hijacked around here a bit sometimes. I plead guilty.

caroline likes this.
  6. nija

nija New Member

Yes , agree my journal is being hijacked because of some keto girl .. lets not discuss that here

drezy likes this.
  7. caroline

caroline Moderator

I think we are trying to discuss women and hormones and weightless.....

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

no worries .... a lot of women here are struggling with hormones and weightloss.

Last edited: May 9, 2017
  9. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I think of the sun both as a clock, and a battery recharger .... For the clock function to keep my circadian rhythm on time it helps me to get out in the light at regular times of the day, even if its only for a few minutes, and dressed. My eyes need the changing signals. I want my brain to go through its sunrise, its midmorning, its noon (all crescendoing frequencies), then the decrescending frequencies of mid afternoon, sunset ... and then its darkness night time signalling. If I occasionally miss the sunrise because I've slept in, where I am the UV doesn't come in until later, and I'm still going through the rest of the day cycle, but the ideal for me is regularly resetting my clock during the day, preferably starting at sunrise, because that has the best chance of switching the right hormones on and off at the right time. My brain isn't just looking for frequency, its change of frequency. Even though your UV comes in early, at sunrise it still gets the VIS+IR signal to help optimise hormones. What I'm aiming to avoid is later UV turning hormones off that haven't been turned on properly by the VIS+IR signal .... :confused: So if I was working indoors all day, having seen the sunrise, I would also try and have a few minutes outside at regular intervals (coffee break, lunch etc) for the sun clock to give me a circadian update, telling me what's changed .... There's a good visual here
    upload_2017-5-9_7-9-5.png
    I also think the pre UV signalling and exposure is important for preparing the body to efficiently handle the coming UV battery charging (I think my brain registers the crescendoing frequencies - get ready for some serious energy gathering gang, UV is on the way ....:).).

Mystic Rose60, nija and caroline like this.
  10. nija

nija New Member

Sue , I really look forward for ur reply .You follow so much natural way and I would like to follow the same . Hats off how you do with ur job and all the discipline at the same time

11. nija

nija New Member

Yes I could feel my mood uplift with sun .I am taking daily 2 antidepressants (lexapro ,welburtin) and my bp is also hogh aroind 145/100 so wsiting to get rid of all these medicine.

12. nija

nija New Member

today 2 hour morning sun ,40 gm protein breakfast (Leptin reset starting from yesterday)
    Ro water and 3 mile walk barefoot .
    I am yet to incorporate more oysters and cold thermogenesis. Is it safe to try sll pillar ?

13. drezy

drezy Gold

As a mea culpa for hijacking your journal earlier, I'll go ahead and act appropriately now.

I liked this forum post from @Mystic Rose60 concerning her mom's BP:
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...pressure-stress-and-anger-low-dopamine.17784/

If an elderly lady is able to reverse this than the odds for a young woman like you look good as long as you keep an eye out on your environment.

I had issues with BP that traced back to methylation & high homocysteine. I thought I had corrected it and that going from high to not-so high was all I was going to get because it was in my SNPs. A little over 2 months into regularly getting UV (using dminder to help keep me methodical) I started getting this "weird" feeling more and more. It wasn't painful or annoying, but just felt different. After a week or so I realized that my hands were warm now all the time. I tested and my BP was 120/70. That's something I had given up on earlier. The "weird" feeling is how I'm supposed to feel.

I can't separate the causation to either just UV or just CT since I started them both at about the same time.

Notes based on your journal:

1-3 minutes(I do at least 10 to be safe) of morning sun is enough to kick off your SCN

If you can restructure your day a little to maximize UV exposure that'll help. FWIW today UV kinda starts at you location a little before 11AM, is maximum at 3:06, and ends at 7:25.

Your skin type requires more UV than mine(dminder can help you a bit with timing). My son's skin is essentially imported from China via his mom's genes. He can spend hours in the sun no problem. I used to bo the white guy that would turn red lobster color after 35 minutes. I've fixed that too. Just keep this in mind. My son jokes about the sun being racist, but when my wife and I do our naked-as-the-day-we-were-born sunbathing and take skin types into account my Polish & Swiss butt usually tops up at about 35 minutes these days and she needs about 1 hour.

The too much information section:

Using empirical knowledge from @Inger ( https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...with-a-brain-on-fire.19343/page-2#post-213003 ) and a good suggestion from @SatoriHeart we put lugol's infused coconut oil on our respective bits (so to speak). If you have the privacy it's worth trying.

There were many benefits I can detail, but the big one is that my wife's bad sleep that she's been struggling with before we met is gone. She sleeps like a baby 90% of the time now. As a husband, having a well rested wife is a big deal!

14. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

Mom's BP is still excellent and now that the day's are getting longer and the sun is shining more, she is once again, spending more time out in the natural sunlight. I taught her how to make a mixture of coconut oil, organic liquid kelp and grapefruit extract and a little magnesium chloride and put that on her body after she dry brushes and showers, to prepare her skin to harvest the uv light (important to do.) She loves this mitohack! Last summer was the tannest that I have ever seen my mom and once again, she's already getting a nice tan, although not nude...LOL!:thumbsdown: At least a lot of her skin is now exposed. She's happy and off from all of the harmful Pharma drugs and that's all that matters....for her to live out the rest of her days, years, or whatever, at peace. :love::thumbsup:

caroline, Chaostheory and drezy like this.
  15. nija

nija New Member

Today 30 min of morning sun
    1 hour of noon sun and 4 mile of walk and 20 min of sun during sunset .
    But yoday is disappointed is .. I ate hell of sweet couldn't control sweet craving.
    How are u getting over suger craving ? Plz help

16. caroline

caroline Moderator

Are you eating a big enuf BAB? enough protein?

17. nija

nija New Member

I am trying .. finding difficult to eat so much protein in the morning.. eat 2 egg ,little ground chicken , Avacado . I can reach 40 gm with a scoop of whey protein. Is whey ok ?

18. caroline

caroline Moderator

real food is always way better. Please re read the leptin reset.

Could you have a piece of grilled salmon or sardines and a couple of eggs and avocado - done in coconut oil? and a BPC?

one egg has approx 6-7 gr protein

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

20. nija

nija New Member

Thank you Jack .. I have started noticing my allergy is decreasing with CT , grounding and morning SUN and lot of seafood .
    I eat oyster once a week and fish 2 times and shrimp 2 times . I want to add more oyster to my diet.
    With CT , I see lot of benefit regarding inflammation . I have lost around 4 pound in last 2 week

caroline and drezy like this.