1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Nija's Journal ----Depression,Fatigue OBesity

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by nija, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Mito1

Mito1 New Member

my first thought is mold. the only way to know for sure if it's mold or lyme is a special MRI called NeuroQuant. You'd be amazed how many people are infected with mold. Mold includes all yeast, fungus, spores and more...... Mold is the link to a large number of diseases - parkinson's, cancer, and so on. Nearly all of the food you eat is contaminated with mold. From cereal, nuts, wine to you name it.

Mold is found in nearly all medications. The antidepressant medication you're on is loaded with mold and fluoride. Or other meds will feed mold such as Progesterone. Something nearly all women are put on at some point. The list of meds is beyond shocking.

Mold will fry your leptin levels along nearly all other hormones in some fashion. Just a thought. You can test your home, car, and work with a test you can order yourself called ERMI. May need help reading the results.

Mystic Rose60 likes this.
  2. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I have a different perspective to Jan about losing weight. From mine, I say give it time. The more screwed up your metabolism when you start, the longer it takes to start. When I understood the principles of Jack's teaching at the start of my journey I knew that from my starting point, and at my age, that I wasn't going to heal immediately. I don't believe losing weight healthily can start until the circadian rhythm is working well on an ongoing basis, reading both the signals from the body at that moment in time, and from the seasonal signals, predicting future abundance or lack of it. A mammal's reproductive cycle is geared to the seasonal light cycle.

Anyone can lose weight by not eating at all, or IFing, or following a religious fasting pattern originating from a particular latitude, or however they do it. But the question is - should they? If the circadian cycle is healthy, leptin receptors are operating properly, and its done in line with the seasonal food cycles, the results might be good, particularly for a male. But does that make it right for a female? Done when the brain's leptin receptors can't get the signal, that same regime is the signalling equivalent of a famine, and - like any mammal - your hormonal system will respond accordingly. Females can't outsmart their fat cells ....Nature has built female fat cells differently because females are what carry the next generation....They are operating on the environment they have experienced in the past season, on the information they are getting in the moment, and from the light cycle in their particular latitude, can forecast future abundance that will enable them to put on any weight necessary to carry them - and any offspring - through a winter. Wherever mammals live on the planet, they need the signals from their environment to create the right physiology for reproduction. In a high quantum yield (say nearer the equator), an animal will not need to store fat in the same way as one nearer the poles.

There is a maximum number of births a female mammal can have during their reproductive lifetime, assuming the environmental conditions are right to reproduce every season. For males its different, which is why I think men's fat cells operate differently. In evolutionary terms in a long term famine, male mammals don't have a female's fat system, so are more likely to die first. But of those that survive, one male can father offspring with a lot of females.....

My advice is make friends with your fat cells ..... and give them the environmental signals available at your latitude. As your circadian rhythm and leptin sensitivity improves, I think you will find that body composition improves gradually over time, even if the scale doesn't move. (More muscle? Less fat?) Your leptin receptors will get the message that actually you are holding too much fat for this time of year at your latitude, and your fat cells will respond accordingly. Just a different perspective ....;)

caroline, nija, fitness@home and 3 others like this.
  3. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

Mold can be very problematic indeed. My darkfield microscopy studies revealed that I was loaded with black mold. When I went back to my Naturopath three months later, it was gone. I used my 660nm UFO light 10" from my naval for about 15 to 20 minutes, three to four times per week and that destroyed the black mold.

Alison N likes this.
  4. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Nija, I am looking at the recommendations you have bene given and they are good for teh most part.
    However you suffer from brain fog (been there done that !) so an easy routine is your first go to
    My advice would be along these lines
    1. Ditch krill oil. It is not a good supplement.Eat fish every day.
    2. Sun gazing= do not look directly at the sun>While a lot of us now can if you are inside all day the contrast is very heavy .Look to the east of teh sun at sun rise . At sunset just look into the general direcion for now.
    3. Your itchy eyes maybe down to not being outside sufficently. You must get as much natural light as possible.
    4. Use the cortisol youhave to give a very hard kick to your scales . They are not helping you. Get well and you will slim .
    5. Follow just one protocol of one doctor at the time. That goes back to brain fog. You will not realise contradictions when you mix and match. Dr Kruses protocol does not include LUGOL supplementation.
    6. Do NOT exercise. You have energy that you cannot use which are your extra pounds. You cannot force your body to use these. It will do so once in balance. But you must do the leptin reset faithfully and to the letter.
    7. You are in California . I have only been there once but there is an ocean there. Use it as often as you can. You need barefoot connection with the earth . 12 hours a day would not be too much in this regard.
    8. Do not implement anything that you do not understand yet.
    9. At night only have very soft amber light or candle light. Stay off the computer or cellphone at night. Use it sparingly in the day time .
    10. Drink spring water. RO water is a hassle as you then need to think about minerals. DR K . advocates for spring water
    11. Make getting well your focus. Looking at things you cannot do yet will take energy away from your core job which is to fix yourself.

A big hug

Oh yes , that is another thing. If you have huggable people around hug them, the more the better !!!

5. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

I was writing so long that I did not see the new posts. Sue is a very wise woman. I do not think that using her advice would steer you wrong and it is very much in line with what Dr K says . Go for basics first .

Alex97232 and caroline like this.
  6. caroline

caroline Moderator

Sue and Lah are both very wise, intelligent and loving women......

Yes .... basics first

water, magnetism and sunlight .......... get lots and lots of hugs from mother nature!

Do you have a pet? do you sing? dance? laugh out loud lots?

hug all those close to you ....you need lots and lots of oxy - tap into the great pharmacy in your brain.

7. nija

nija New Member

Looks like I am having severe hayfever .
    I am snizzing continuously and my eyes are very itching and watery . This become severe right after my morning walk . Any suggestions

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

yes
    lots of oxy
    no oxy no peace
    Intimate justice
    entitlement to sexual pleasures

http://www.ted.com/talks/peggy_oren...m_medium=email&utm_content=button__2017-03-15

caroline likes this.
  9. nija

nija New Member

@JanSz My primary care doc said she doesn't recognise all those test like liver panel .
    I found a way to order spetraell test from a facility . I will order
    Micronutrient Test (MNT) and Cardiorisk Panel and Thyroid here .
    Here is my doctor reply ----

I do not know anything about hte first tests listed, I suspect is in the category of experimental or unproven alternative care, so I would not suggest you spend your money on this. Also, I can't really order something I know nothing about. Whoever is suggesting you get it could order it if you really want to get it done.
    About the cardio metabolic risk tests, we have already done all the cardio metabolic testing that needs to be done to assess your risk, including the Lp(a), which was positive.
    I do not know what a fatty acid profile is(Fatty Acid Profile, Comprehensive (C8-C26), Serum)
    , it's not a test I've ever heard of so I would think it may not have any medical value. So I have not ordered it.
    The thyroid tests TSH and free T3 have already been ordered. There is no medical evidence that any other thyroid tests of any value so I do not feel comfortable ordering additional tests. They would not effect your medical care.

10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Order what you are able, post results.

You may ask your doc to not argue and just writer the fuc-en script for:
    (Fatty Acid Profile, Comprehensive (C8-C26), Serum)

But if that does not help,
    just to find out if it is worth further fighting for fatty acids profile,
    get this test (cost $99.99). Post results.

http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_tests.php?view=search_results&show=2580&category=1&search=fatty acids#2580

OmegaCheck ™ Panel
    and post results.

Note, I have not seen reports from this test, but think/hope that it will give
    values
    and
    laboratory upper and lower ranges
    for analyzed fats.
    If not, you will waste $99.99 and vial of blood.
    /////////////

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The mechanism of resonance transfer of energy between unlike molecules, without (or, with only partially) overlapping absorption bands, was analyzed in 1948 by the German physicist Theodor Förster. Chlorophyll a and b work together because they have an overlapped absorption spectra. The same thing is true for the respiratory proteins. People do not see nature's design because they are ignorant of light's effects on living systems. The picture below shows you that chlorophyll a absorbs most in the purple and red light regions of the visible spectrum. This is UV and IR light. Chlorophyll b is shifted to the right in the UVA and blue range and into green and yellow.

[​IMG]

The absorbed quantum (exciton) belongs, at first, to one pigment molecule only. However, in the process of vibrational energy dissipation occurs via internal conversion in the excited electronic state of the "donor" pigment (say Chl b), states are reached that are in resonance with certain (strongly vibrating: think 100 Hz in mitochondria) states of the "acceptor" chlorophyll a. This resonance is what makes energy transfer possible. So when the 100 Hz vibration is absent electron transfer suffers. This lowers the amount of ATP that can be made from light and cells seek other sources of electrons from foods. This is the quantum basis of obesity from a quantum perspective. It is 180 degrees in opposition to the energy excess idea of over eating over energized. Obesity is an energy deficit disease of mitochondria and not a food excess. This is why healthcare today struggles to help people who are overweight lose weight. Buying diet foods made by man makes this harder but it does make for a great long term business with predictable cash flow.

Alex97232 likes this.
  12. nija

nija New Member

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  13. Inger

Inger Silver

Nija, looks like you need a beach.. sunlight and seafood... Do not worry, you can do this :)
    What is your healing protocol so far?

Alex97232 likes this.
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^Inger for the win.......and a naked beach at that. Inger has no issues with that either too.

Alex97232 and Inger like this.
  15. nija

nija New Member

I am starting leptin reset this week with lot of seafood(Fish muscles nd oyster) sunlight
    lot of cold CT and avoiding emf as much as I can

Please suggest any specific protocol I should follow

Inger likes this.
  16. Inger

Inger Silver

sounds like a great start :)
    Do not forget lots of great spring water and do as much earthing as you can.
    Also use only candles for light after sunset, no computer or TV, read books instead :) and go early to bed, watch the sunrise and spend as much time as you can outside in the mornings :)

17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I assume that you already know that sun and sunlight are supreme.
    Good Circadian Rhythm follows abundance of sunlight.
    ------------
    @nija
    you are in deep doo dodo
    but
    you have plenty of vit D and A
    if
    that is from supplements, tells us nothing
    if
    that is natural, sunlight may not be your #1 problem

Anyhow, seafood is a must for you. for your missing DHA & EPA
    and
    bacon, pork meat and NAC for your low cysteine and glutathione
    Now Foods, NAC, 600 mg, 250 Vcaps N-Acetyl Cysteine
    3/day

(I have gained 50 lb in 3 years)
    Your insulin is very high,
    eat carbohydrates but only the low gycemic index type AND no amylose.
    Remove from diet:
    all grains (wheat, rice, barley, millet, rye, oat
    all food that grows beneath ground
    no bananas
    no glucose, dextrose, sucrode, corn syrup, sugar, maltodextrin
    no fast food, no soft drinks, no commercial fruit juice or yogurt

work on getting
    Fatty Acid Profile, Comprehensive (C8-C26), Serum

and
    homocysteine
    cortisol,serum (7:30AM, noon, 3PM)

When have you took sample for Spectracell cortisol test.
    It is rather low. But if given at noon or latter, it may be better. Must know when you are getting up and when you have taken that sample.

Your TSH is high, FreeT3 low
    Take NTH (Natural Thyroid Hormone from pigs)
    Likely up to 2 grains should be good starting point.
    Take at wakeup, chew pills before swallowing.

----------------------
    Measure your body temperature, deep under tongue.
    use this thermometer.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MQNG4ST/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Care Check Basal Digital Thermometer Fertility Tracking with 1/100th degree Accuracy to Test Basal Body Temperature BBT for Natural Family Planning - Ovulation Chart Included

Get this thermometer.

Ideal temperature=36.6C=97.88F
    ==================================================
    You have good selenium, high TSH
    eat lugol's
    1 dropperfull/day=40mg/day=16drops
    start with one drop increase daily, more or less, until full dropper
    Lugol's Iodine Family Pack -- 6 (2 fl. oz.) bottles
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00E3B49R2?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    chromium borderline
    BodyBio - Chromium #5 Liquid Mineral, 4oz

15 drops/day
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0058A9K9Y/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&th=1

==================================================
    Your
    Lipoprotein(a) is high
    and
    Carnitine is low
    supplement with carnitine
    2 grams/day of L-carnitine
    L-carnitine (whose primary function is fatty acid metabolism)--->>fatty acids need attention
    http://info.spectracell.com/topic/lipoproteina

Primaforce, Alcar Acetyl-L-Carnitine Powder, Unflavored, 250 Gram
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0041HPZ6M/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    ===========================================
    Your Alipoprotein A is high.

Spectracel says:
    https://www.spectracell.com/media/uploaded/s/0e2028621_salessheet-apolipoproteinb.pdf
    How is apolipoprotein B treated?
    It is treated in the same way high LDL is treated, which includes pharmaceuticals such as statins, bile acid sequestrants, niacin or fibrates, depending on
    the specific type of LDL that is elevated.

We are not going to use statins or fibrates.
    Your niacin is ok.
    bile acid sequestrants=Cholestyramine we are not going to use
    You have a high (LDL I & II), buoyant (not that bad says @Jack Kruse )
    =============================================================
    You have problem with Fructose sensitivity.

How is Fructose Sensitivity treated?
    A Fructose-free or low-sugar diet is the best treatment - and the best management - forlife.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
  18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

How long have you have already been eating seafood?

19. nija

nija New Member

Sorry for the confusion I take seafood once a week since 1 month . I am planning to increase to 3-4 days .
    I am taking levothyroxin . Can I take pig hormon along with this

Thanks a lot . I know I am in deep doo dodo .My blood has been drawn around 12:30 pm for spectracell test
    My
    hs-CRP 6.37
    homocysteine -6.1
    Leptin 31 and LDL is also very high 180 .

I have been supplementing vitamin D since 6 month. I had vitamin D of 16 6 month back .

My Plan which I will start from this week
    So lot of sunlight ,Sea food , grounding and EPI-Paleo (Leaving all grain untill 6 month) . No suger no diary . COLD thermogenesis

1 . bacon and NAC for your low cysteine and glutathioneNow Foods, NAC, 600 mg, 250 Vcaps N-Acetyl Cysteine 3/day

2.Take NTH (Natural Thyroid Hormone from pigs)
    3.Lugol
    4.BodyBio - Chromium #5 Liquid Mineral, 4oz 15 drops/day
    5. supplement with carnitine 2 grams/day of L-carnitine L-carnitine (whose primary function is fatty acid metabolism)--->>fatty acids need attention

Anything else ?

20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Levothyroxin=T4

How long before the test above have you been taking Levothyroxin?
    What is the daily dose?