1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Night Sweats and Hot Flashes

Discussion in 'Heal Your Hormones' started by SusieQue, Mar 15, 2019.

1. SusieQue

SusieQue New Member

I started sun gazing and CT about 2 months ago and right away started having night sweats at night and hot flashes during the day. It has been really bad lately and I have been waking up 4-6 times a night drenched in sweat and have trouble falling back asleep. I am only 44, so I do not believe this is Menopause and I have never had this before. Is this my body detoxing or is this my hormones going crazy since I am stimulating the pituitary gland with sun gazing? Any thoughts on how to make it stop?

2. Cadoia

Cadoia Silver

My Wife got hot flashes etc. around age 37. She started later on the Ice and sun. Didn't help.

3. 8Phoenix

8Phoenix New Member

Good morning ,
    Question environment conditions firts
    And change it to bring life back
    Add more details of your environment
    So members will help to check it

Please look the video to understand

If you want to know more

5G Canary likes this.
  4. Cadoia

Cadoia Silver

We are doing:

Ice baths 3-4 times weekly.
    Sauna same amount. (EMF free)
    Breathwork
    We live in Vilcabamba Ecuador. Get in the sun every day if possible fully naked. 12-noon sun.
    Eat a carnivore/keto mix.
    do EWOT
    Magnesium baths.
    Sardines DHA
    Fasting
    no wifi, no dirty electricity no mobile phones. We don't even have a signal here
    turn off breakers in the whole house as night.
    blue light protection glasses, software.
    Edison light bulbs or 660nm red light at night.
    grounded 6 hours a day minimum.
    the best water on the planet. the best air on the planet
    And I know Bruce. Interviewed him myself:

Not sure this is enough info?

Duane Baumgartner likes this.
  5. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Your wife sounds very similar to myself. I am guessing she and/or yourself are also EHS?

I do most of the things you listed too but I think for myself it is ultimately about not being able to be around a circle of healthy people... in a clean non-stressful environment. It sounds so silly because it should be so simple.

It should be simple to be able to both give and receive Love/energy. But, it also seems like it is almost impossible in today’s stressful nnEMF 1G-5G world... just to find or sit in a group of friends/people without cell phones in-hand, etc. We need to be around others... others with healthy cells/mito no matter where we are on Earth.

I find it interesting that man can create signals that can control our negative emotions....make us angry, anxious, depressed and sick. They can create mind control and blue light zombies. But, the opposite does not seem true. Is it not interesting that man can not make an artificial signal to create Love/energy, happiness and well being. Why? Heart/Soul control? I think humans create that signal with one another’s healthy cells/energy. ..creating Love/energy circuit.

I think because everyone has a cell phone on them today mutating their cells (or we’re forced to live isolated due to things such as EHS) it makes it really hard to connect with people with healthy cells.....Maybe?

I enjoyed your interview with Bruce- very thought provoking. What was your near death experience? Curious... if you asked Bruce why he picked New Zealand to live? Also, I noticed you didn’t have IV therapy or the “blood boy infusions” I keep hearing about on your list. Have you tried either of those? The IV therapy has been helpful for me.

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

44 is not too young to be in peri menopause......

7. 8Phoenix

8Phoenix New Member

8. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

If I am correctly interpreting what you are pointing too....our thoughts create our reality. In a blue-lite 5G world? We have the power to control our minds and heal ourselves....IDk? In a perfect native Mother Nature world I would be more likely to agree with you. But definitely not in today’s artificial 5G world. Even Mother Nature disagrees.....notice all the trees, plants and animals dying near the towers.

It is like someone shooting you with an invisible gun. While you and your doctor did not see the gun.....you most definitely have been wounded. That invisible bullet that is constantly being fired from that gun is definitely causing damage. It is mind-warfare and we know this. If your doctor tells you “it is in your head and you can control it”.....I would have that doctor stand in front of a 5G tower or buy a house next to one and then see what he thinks. Why do you think Dr. Leptin is living in New Zealand?

9. 8Phoenix

8Phoenix New Member

You do have an opinion.
    Rent your house that would be easy
    Then get a better plan.

Protect your sleep

10. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

My consciousness tells me it’s just my opinion but my subconscious knows otherwise....

We did move. We live in a clean nnEMF environment now and I do sleep okay. I guess you missed the conversation. The original question was from March and from a different member. I was answering Josh.....who I was assuming is frustrated with the aftermath of what 5G has done to his wife and their lives. Your sweat glands become mutated. While we did use our conscious or subconscious mind to heal us....Mother Nature healed us to live as one with nature as we were designed.