1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Night lights

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Sajid Mahmood, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Sajid Mahmood

Sajid Mahmood Administrator

Hi,

Does anyone know if these red bulbs are suitable for night lighting?

Obvious answer is all artificial light after night is bad, but are they better than the normal incandescent bulbs?

Are they incandescent bulbs that have been modified?

They are dimmable but are they flicker free if they are not modulated?

Thank You

Last edited: May 21, 2018
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Red is OK.

3. Sajid Mahmood

Does it make it better it's 15w bulbs? Less brightness?

4. Sajid Mahmood

Any idea if these bulbs flicker?

5. Sajid Mahmood

Can living under red light for long periods, or wearing red dewalt blue blockers for long periods become unhealthy?
    John Ott's experiment does include how mice that lived under pink light and red light became unhealthy and developed cancers. Did the mice become unhealthy under red light because they lived under red light all the time?
    Is this because the lights didn't have any UV and Infrared?

John Ott - Exploring the Spectrum www.naturalenergyworks.net:

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
  6. Jan Christer

Jan Christer New Member

If you're outside during the day and only use red for a limited time indoors in the evening, then it should be okay.

7. Sajid Mahmood

What's the maximum time we should have the dewalts or nocturnal red blue blockers on in the evening? Can wearing them for 6 or 7 hours after sunset become unhealthy?
    Thank you

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
  8. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

I think it depends on context. If I was working an evening shift that I couldn't avoid with poor lighting/computers, or on a rare evening out, its probably healthier than doing nothing. But chronically I think its unhealthy. There's a thread here https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/john-ott-and-red-light.20961/. I'm waiting for the next Vermont talk. :)

Alex97232 likes this.
  9. Sajid Mahmood

I think it might be better to put on the uvex after sunset for couple of hours and then switch to the dewalts

10. FreeRangeKiwi

FreeRangeKiwi Ready. Fire. Aim.

Has anyone hacked nightshift with the Quantlet? Obviously no light is best, red light tolerable to a point, and UV doesn't seem to be problematic...

My wife is in the emergency dept/triage. Our focus has been on prehab/ rehab protocols rather than running specific ones during the breaks. During the night she has found the red light soporific. I guess this is what we want, but she needs to have energy to get through the night.

What's your favourite nightshift protocol?

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Direct detection of a single photon by humans.

What you wife is doing is not helping her but it helps people that are in unfortunate predicament.

You wife's job is important.

We (in USA) have a free country, our soldiers, policemen and firefighters are protecting us.
    They are also protecting our allies and promote their freedom.

13. Inger

Inger Silver

From my own experience, darkness is totally the way to go. Unfortunately I am not able to do it all the time because of work and because I like to read sometimes in a candle light in the evenings, but the evenings where I have not lit a candle, just staying in the dark before going to bed....how they make me feel is the best proof ever.
    There is a certain magic about darkness.

I am sure, if everyone stayed in darkness after the sun sets, there would be a lot of less issues in this world. Because you have no other chance that turn inside and dive deep. When you cant see anything or do anything. That is IMHO the best way to meet what is here, my anxiety, fears, everything that is hidden under the surface.
    This is just a mental bonus to the other benefits it has on bodily functions, which I can imagine must be huge too.
    Sad it is such a rarity today to explore complete darkness. I have kind of fallen in love with it. Maybe because I am a dark soul. But it has something very soothing to it.
    Now as the day get longer, it is very easy to do. It starts to get dark at about 8 PM, and it comes very naturally to not use any kind of light at all before bedtime. I love to just sit there and feel and meet...what is here

Wendy Harris likes this.
  14. Sajid Mahmood

For some reason I find it hard to get to sleep in darkness. Candle light puts me to sleep.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Bad Sign Saj.

Sajid Mahmood likes this.
  16. drezy

drezy New Member

BLT?

Where neither bacon, lettuce, or tomato are involved?

Sajid Mahmood likes this.
  17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Get lots of sun first.

Sajid Mahmood and drezy like this.
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

He can't. He is a dark guy from the tropics who lives in the UK hence why he is in deep.

FreeRangeKiwi and Sajid Mahmood like this.
  19. EStein

EStein New Member

Did you know LED Street Lights have been equipped with 5G Wifi ?

That's why street lights were updated to LED - they came equipped with 5G included in the units. Scientists have found anyone living within 1/2 mile of an LED street light is getting zapped with massive levels of 5G.

5G Smart Poles On Street Lights
    https://www.vigiliae.org/5g-smart-poles-on-street-lights/

The town facing a 'humanitarian crisis' caused by the radiation from state-of-the-art street lamps

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...g-stillbirths-street-lamps.html#ixzz5CQ7sXAb9

20. Penny

Penny New Member

UV light puts me to sleep - that makes me even more of a wreck than you are... but, the latest Patreon post makes me think that since UV light mitigates cortisol, that might be the reason... in fact, the latest Patreon post was the story of my life:) Jaw dropping.