1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Nicotine gum biohack - UBI 17

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Lahelada, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Penny

Penny New Member

Also, I would recommend 7 keto DHEA as it is fantastic for your immune system...
    https://jackkruse.com/hormone-cpc-1-dhea/

The keto version is also good for fat burning but it doesn't make hormones which could potentially cause cancer...

AndrewLanghorn likes this.
  2. AndrewLanghorn

AndrewLanghorn New Member

Hey, thank you Penny!

oh right, is there no sublingual absorption of the sweeteners? I assumed it would be going straight into your bloodstream as soon as you tasted that sweetness? Good advice, and thanks, I shall do this.

I'm new to Jack Kruse's work and advice. I'm trying to catch up as quickly as I can. Currently living in Manchester United Kingdom under anti-social house arrest (I mean social distancing advice) with limited to getting 1 hour of legal sunshine (outdoors activity) by law lol. So am I doing harm if I'm chewing my gum from my solitary confinement until the 'pandemic' eases up? Or is it better to try and quit the nicotine habit?

3. AndrewLanghorn

AndrewLanghorn New Member

OK cool, I do currently have a large obsessive supplement regime, which is probably killing me harder with all the magnesium stearate and fillers and so on, but hoping I'm doing better rather than worse. I'm currently taking 150mg DHEA a day split over 3 doses. And I'm taking about 20g liposomal Vit C, NAC, 3000iu Vitamin D, a bunch of other vits, Ubiqinol, Curcumin, Thymus, Theanine, occassional Melatonin, Lugols Iodine, Colloidal Silver, mushrooms, occassional LSD and usual minerals like Magnesium, Zinc, etc.

I have zero idea if I'm doing more harm than good, reading some of Jack's stuff, he tends to shy away from synthetic supplements and recommend living on a beach in the sun - sounds beautiful and ideal, but having 4 kids and all in the North West of the UK, tied to a desk job staring at a computer all day - I'm hoping to do the best I can, but currently under house arrest (I mean social distancing) I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed!

Due to that, I'm chewing nicotine gum like it's going out of fashion....