1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Nicotine gum biohack - UBI 17

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Lahelada, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Hi Inger,
    after having read about the magnesium oil in the forum and especially in your posts that it works so well( thank you :)), i ordered some.
    The problem is that mine is super sticky on the skin, so I can use only a tiny dosis and then of course the effect is almost none-it does not help:(...

I might have to buy a different one. Which brand do you have?

2. Inger

Inger Silver

I mix mine myself, from water and magnsium chloride pharma grade.... it is way cheaper :)

I use magnesium sulfate too every day on my skin.... a little here and there.. ;) You could try that?
    You need to drink a lot of water too... Why do you use it, for heart palps? If the environmental stressors are too big it might not help too much... so you need to fix that problem too......my guess?

3. nikita

nikita New Member

Hi inger,
    How do u use magnesium sulphate and where do u apply it?

4. Ah, Ok... thank you. :)
    Is yours sticky, too?
    I started to take magnesium supplements when I began to experience extrasystoles. With a restriction on my IpAD time, blue blockers and the magnesium it stopped pretty quickly.
    Recently I have like cramp-like sensations in my legs during the night. In my lab the magnesium is off. I already increased my water uptake and had the idea to try the magnesium oil, as I no longer take the supplement.
    Epsom salt I use in my CT water, every second day, one cup per bath.

5. Terminator

Terminator New Member

Like Inger, I also mix Epsom Salt (magnesium sulfate) & Magnesium (Anchient Minerals brand) in water. I've been dooing this for a long time and it's way cheaper !

6. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Looks like the nicotine gum is damaging my gums. The instructions say to "park it" between the cheek and gum, but that might not be a good thing for me.

7. Brother John

Brother John Silver

Thanks Jack! I also found out that my batt powered blood pressure monitor was waaaaaayyy off. Trashed it and got one like Docs use...
    Brother John

8. Richelle Jones

Richelle Jones Eve Mytokondrya

I have been using 4mg uncoated sugar free gum in the morning and half an hour before yoga in the afternoons. I put the gum under my tongue so the nicotine soaks into the little blood vessels under there. The gum improves my mental clarity and energy levels and decreases appetite. I do ashtanga yoga and the gum definitely improves my flexibility and energy throughout my practice. I have been epi-paleo for a couple of yrs so my DHA levels should be good. I am an ex-smoker so 4mg is no problem for me. Years ago when I used nicotine patches to try to give up smoking I found they made me dizzy and caused ringing in the ears but I would have had very low DHA levels back then.

cantweight likes this.
  9. Jude

Jude Gold

Hey Sally:), what are you noticing with your gums?
    How long does it take before you have chewed the nicotine out?
    Please elaborate:)

10. lookingforanswers

lookingforanswers New Member

Can someone share the brands of gum that they are using? All I can find are those that have a lot of crap ingredients like dyes and sugar :(

seanb4 likes this.
  11. nicld

nicld Gold

I use the lozenges and have no problem with them. Just a 2mg on the way to work and another 2mg about 10:30 and feel so sharp afterwards.

Jude likes this.
  12. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Hi Jude, I think I was chewing for too long. I would think the gum is all used up, but I would park it, and I'd notice it still tingled. So I'd keep it in my mouth.
    I'd say my gums are receding, but that usually means away from the teeth. The gums are fine around my teeth. Further away from my teeth, near where the cheek attaches, the gum appears sunken a bit, and darker pink than usual. I used to move the n. gum around to various parts of the gum. Inside near the tongue, however, I don't see any problems, though I would keep the n. gum under my tongue for long periods.

Now I am using less gum, and not chewing it for as long. I never park it now. I've been spraying my gums with silver solution, exposing them to sunshine (not easy for the area near the cheek), and I have increased my vitamin k mk4. I wonder if exposing the teeth to sunshine benefits the gums. I suspect it does. I've used the red led light on the area a couple times.

Jude likes this.
  13. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Know what you mean, Looking.

14. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

seanb4 likes this.
  15. Starfish Prime

Starfish Prime New Member

whoops wrong spot!

16. BradTheBreather

BradTheBreather New Member

Has anyone played around with tobacco leaf tea? Would that be an okay way to get the benefits of nicotine, or does the processing of the gum make it a better option?

17. Jonathin

Jonathin Gold Member

I think you want to bypass the liver by not swallowing.

18. CoolSwede

CoolSwede New Member

Finally, I took a leap of faith biohacking nicotine use. I know that it is not the proper season here up in the north, but I still wanted to see if there were any effects from using it. Dose has been 0.5 mg (2 mg gum cut in quarters), once or twice daily.

-Increase in mental clarity. Notable improvement in verbal speed and processing. Easier to find words.
    -Mood boost. I'm mostly happy but it made me more witty and joking.
    -A notable increase in morning wood occurence and libido! This was especially interesting since I have been wondering why my libido has been lowish/average despite having high salivary Testosterone.
    -Dopamine simply rocks! :cool:

seanb4 and nicld like this.
  19. Limpei

Limpei Rookie Biohacker

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Funny I have not seen any nicotine gum with artificial flavors.............