1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Nice change with added supplements

Discussion in 'The Epi-Paleo Diet' started by Billybats, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hello All,

I stopped supplements a while ago because I seemed to get either sleepy or very hyper. Lately I have been feeling worse because of more clouds and a weak sun along with gallbladder pain. Well I added DGL for gallstones pain and it works. Next was k2/k4 500mcg sublingual melts and ubiquinol 50 mgs at night started 2 nights ago after I eat, well it is helping my muscle and joint pain so far, I felt a difference the first night. I know ubiquinol makes me feel warm. No sure what the vit k should do if it's helps being regular in the bathroom. .yep. lol sorry, I take those at night because I am not sure how they will react. The other is L-glutamine. I want to try taking vit D again but it made me sleepy and my joints would hurt the next day, and yes I tried different brands with vit k without vit k and with magnesium as well. As for multivitamin and multi b's I get very hyper and crave carbs and broke out with acne so stopped them, but thinking of starting them again but would like know why I react like that to vit d, multi's. Oh just to mention every time I get blood work done my b12 is in the 1000 range even when I had anemia one time, is that odd?

Thank you
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Says you have a methylation defect and my bet it is tied to a deuterium issue from your environment. Time to learn about that.
  3. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hi Dr Kruse,

Im guessing it would be too high or too low deuterium. I have been reading about it and I think I heard or read that you said we do need deuterium that it helps in some way unless I read that wrong. More reading for me. Thank you again.
  4. Billybats

Billybats New Member

I just finished reading your deuterium blog. So far I am thinking I have high deuterium (unless if you have high or low the outcome is the same) and it has to do for sure with nnEMF. Not sure why but since taking ubiquinol and vit k I am feeling better, it has improved my sleep. So I have to really focus on my nnEMF environment. If high deuterium is doing this then you are saying it is deflecting a conversion of using my extra protons.
  5. Billybats

Billybats New Member

[​IMG] Another thing I realize and have been trying to is change my job. A few months ago they added more LED lights, one directly over my head (that one has been there since day one) but added 5 more. I m on the computer most of the day if not I am in another room with florescent lights..well they are all over the place. I asked if we can turn some in the hallways off and they did..yaay. I noticed that by Wed. I am achy and extremely tired. I am going to look into renting a house and get away from apartment living. And looking for if possible a non computer job.

That light can fit over my head..no didn't try..lol but seen it up close...dang huge.
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Most people believe what they are taught without question. I think most people believe that hospitals and doctors might actually cure cancer or heart disease. If you believe this, you should question these beliefs to prevent yourself from being a part of this mitochondrial disease epidemic.
    Everyone has been exposed to is one cultural or ideological framework, the chances are that much of your thinking patterns are informed by a very specific and regimented set of values. If you are a mitochondriac your framework should nature first and foremost you don't need to worry about your ideology failing you.
  7. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Thank you again Dr. Kruse. What is pissing me off is all this nnEMF around us. I almost gave up trying to fix my environment and I know that is the biggest problem, the past few weeks I just said F it and ate whatever and did and didn't do to help, just lived life like it was normal..haha and went into a short denial. So I am back to my senses now and trying to figure out how to fix reducing nnEMF in my apartment. When I read your EMF 2 blog I get understand it more, but annoyed that with all this nnEMF its hard to ground not knowing how to fix it without killing myself..haha. So more reading. Quick question.. the neighbors above us drop there cable and got direct tv and that dish is over our bedroom window closer to my side. My logic is move my dame bed until I get the hell out of that frying pan living. Yeah I think of nnEMF cooking us up.
  8. shiran

shiran Curious

We live in a microwave, we are the steak
  9. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Yeeeessss. Who would have thought we would have to struggle to be and stay healthy.