1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Newsworthy? Do, tell....

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Tanya, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Tanya

Tanya Gold

Audrey, I don't think that area gets that much CT when I do take my cold showers, so perhaps that is partly to blame. How did you make your own ice packs?

2. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Tanya , I hope you don't mind me jumping into your journal to talk to Soo.
    Soo,you could make use of the Fournier effect. Google Jack Kruse fournier and all will be revealed. It might be a good interim . Basically the PG bits go into an ice vest and the XXX parts in warm water.

Tanya likes this.
  3. Tanya

Tanya Gold

Lahelada to the rescue!:) Thank you! I like the ice vest idea, I will need to get one ASAP. I am not so sure about the compression shirt though......

4. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Tanya, I love my ice vest. It's so convenient and easy. Let's me do other things too. Can be making dinner, taking care of pets, etc... I get home after 6 pm and am usually in bed by 8:30 or 9pm. Using the vest has allowed me to get more CT in.

Tanya likes this.
  5. Tanya

Tanya Gold

That was so incredible. I could never do anything like that, though - too much of a scaredy cat in me....:)

6. Tanya

Tanya Gold

That is great to know, Dawn. Thanks! Did you get the one from Amazon?

7. Tanya

Tanya Gold

No, not at all:) I like all that activity my usually quiet corner is getting today.....

8. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

I got the Cool Max vest from Polar Products. It's pricier but very well made. The vest itself is machine washable. There are pockets built into it for many ice packs (comes with them). My next purchase from them will be the neck wrap.

They also have another piece that's made for over your abdomen/waist. It wraps around you. I'll just keep collecting them ;)

Tanya likes this.
  9. caroline

caroline Moderator

I just get really big baggies and fill with water and freeze. Why are you worried about a compression shirt?
    have you had labs done to see where your hormones are at?

I can't imagine that big boobs has anything to do with C/T or the lack thereof......

10. Tanya

Tanya Gold

Thanks Audrey. I am pretty sure there are some hormonal issues..... Have not done any recent testing though....
    What makes me think that my problem stems from my lack of CT are these thoughts that I have:
    1. I have never ever had a weight problem before, still don't, except for the boobs which mostly consist of the fat tissue. So, I hugely increased the amount of fat in my diet, but did not do enough CT to offset it...

As far as avoiding a compression shirt, I am just being cautions, perhaps overcautious here? I'd rather avoid compressing my breasts. I use here the same logic that I did when I stopped having mammograms done because of this other risk involved in addition to the radiation exposure

11. Tanya

Tanya Gold

Thank you, I see what you mean, Dawn....They do look so much better and appear more functional and comfortable at the same time...I did not look to see how to figure out the size to order, but I imagine that it is pretty straightforward as well....

12. caroline

caroline Moderator

I always thought mammograms were barbaric.

13. sooperb

sooperb New Member

I don't think mammograms have a particularly high success rate either. Routine screening for anything has come under fire lately as being ineffective not to mention costly.

I have thought a few times about the Fournier effect La, I considered that I could also combine it with an Epsom salt bath, the crystals probably dissolve better in warm water. Which bits, apart from the abdomen, can you rest the ice on? Jack always talks in weight, use 20lbs for example and reduce skin temperature to around 50 deg. I used just some ice packs that some frozen food was delivered in and they took my skin down to 42 deg. There certainly wasn't anything like 20 lb of them. I'll have another read.

14. Tanya

Tanya Gold

Had a great day today. Went downstairs into my gym to do my Pilates routine. When I slided the door open into the yard and saw that the snow from last night has melted I just stepped out on a grass as I was - barefoot and in my shorts and short-sleeve top. The music inside was loud enough for me to hear and I just felt like dancing. So, I did my version of Zingarella. Here is one done by Gina Lollobrigida - love it.

kovita, Linz, cmegan and 2 others like this.
  15. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Love it ....more power to you.

Tanya likes this.
  16. Tanya

Tanya Gold

Thank you, Lahelada. It felt so great! Life is good...:)

17. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Indeed it is .

Tanya likes this.
  18. caroline

caroline Moderator

How amazingly beautiful! Thanks Tanya for sharing what you did - I need to do stuff like that!

I hope you do that every morning from now on ......xo

How sensual ........... wow ... we all need that in our life.....

Tanya likes this.
  19. Tanya

Tanya Gold

Yes, we do, Audrey and I strongly recommend it!!! :) Putting aside all the joy that I felt during that time, and simply looking at that based on Jack’s teachings - I must have collected lots of free electrons by doing that, so many of the elements were there: drinking my coherent water prior to that, the sunshine, cold air, wet grass....

I guess the time was just right for me to do that. Maybe, it was even the most meaningful test that I so needed for myself - even though it was far from being as good as I would have danced it in the past.... Still, must have given my neighbors something to think about, as in Friedrich Nietzche’s quote: “and those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music” :rolleyes: LOL

20. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

One of the many reasons I switched to Thermography. Just had my annual scan and decided to do the full body scan this year.

Tanya likes this.