1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Newbie with Adrenal Fatigue pleading for help!

Discussion in 'Adrenal Rx and Leaky Gut Rx' started by Charles, Apr 28, 2013.

1. diane

diane Gold

Wow SeaHorse. Those are amazing changes that you made. That would be an interesting guest blog too!

2. Peter

Peter New Member

This sounds very recognizable to me. The degree to which I am unsteady on my feet and experiencing something like dizziness when standing is usually a good indicator of the severity of my overall condition. I believe that it is also a function of the adrenal hormones to support coordination.

@SeaHorse, I don’t look at anything black or white and think that this is a very complex condition involving a lot of complex systems and that you should look at the whole picture. In particular I think that the brain has a very big part in the onset. Things like depression and or bad signaling would increase stress perception, deregulate and tax systems, stress begets stress etc etc. However, when the condition has become full-fledged I think it would be the glands that form the main bottleneck because of the very slow recovery process. If the glands would remain fully capable of producing all the hormones I would expect different reactions from my body. Maybe it would be more recovery related, i.e. when the brain is out of balance it just drains energy from these systems without recovering. Anyway, probably looking way too simple at it, ill read more and thanks for your replies.

3. Peter

Peter New Member

This sounds very recognizable to me. The degree to which I am unsteady on my feet and experiencing something like dizziness when standing is usually a good indicator of the severity of my overall condition. I believe that it is also a function of the adrenal hormones to support coordination.

@SeaHorse, I don’t look at anything black or white and think that this is a very complex condition involving a lot of complex systems and that you should look at the whole picture. In particular I think that the brain has a very big part in the onset. Things like depression and or bad signaling would increase stress perception, deregulate and tax systems, stress begets stress etc etc. However, when the condition has become full-fledged I think it would be the glands that form the main bottleneck because of the very slow recovery process. If the glands would remain fully capable of producing all the hormones I would expect different reactions. Maybe it would be more recovery related, i.e. when the brain is out of balance it just drains energy from these systems without recovering. Anyway, probably looking way too simple at it, ill read more and thanks for the replies.

4. ozbuck

ozbuck New Member

Hi Seahorse,

Have you adopted some mind tools to help you change your old patterns of thinking (e.g. NLP, etc)?

Any info, advice, insights, etc are appreciated! Thanks

Oz

5. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

Hi Ozbuck....I'm almost 55 and I've tried so many things over the years it would take a week to tell you....but feeling like I'm on the other side of chronic depression has been one of the most profound changes in my life.....first: somehow find your passion and the reason you feel you are on the planet, second: follow JK's protocols.....they will change your brain.....third: way down the list, but still very helpful has been meditation (I used sound as a starting point) and fourth: an audio/visual entrainment with CES (cranial electric stimulation) from Mind Alive was also useful at certain times. Most of the time I just endured and it was miserable......Life is very different now thankfully....All the best to you.