1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Newbie with 2 kids with concussions and Lyme in San Diego

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by SunshineMama, Feb 28, 2019.

?

2 Young Kids getting sicker head injuries in car accident...diagnosed with LYME

1. Any guidance for protocol

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Should we move to Park City UT from San Diego

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hi Everyone,

This world of the Black Swan is all new to me as of a few weeks ago. My dear friend Annie Dru has led the charge and been a force to bring awareness to all of us regarding the 5G in San Diego and Wifi exposure to kids. I'm a research manic and love to drink from the fire hose of information on this forum. I'm struggling with 2 issues though...one is with all of the mitigation I have done with Blue Lights, Hard Wired, Watching Sunrises and high DHA...will that help my kids go into remission from Lyme? My 12 year old has gone downhill over the past 3 years since our TBI's...he has had many concussions but we three were in a car accident. His stomach has such pain and they have labeled him PANS. He has lost control of his bladder over this past year. I have tried everything but this protocol. I started homeschooling both kids over the past 2 years. I am desperate to help them feel optimal and to remember what health is like...we are even considering moving to Park City UT to get out of this radiation. BTW, they have just installed a slew of more cell towers in our area...we went from 59 towers within 4 miles, 8 months ago to 178 cell towers within 4 miles...no mention of 5G but I have seen the poles. Any advice and guidance would be greatly appreciated...wishing you all a sunshine filled day!

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

SD is not a place one can get better in now because of what Qualcomm has done there with its 60 Ghz dishes. You can never get well in the same environment that got you ill.

It is simple and axiomatic.

SunshineMama likes this.
  3. Thank you so much for your reply! We are currently looking to move to Park City, UT. I just need to read more about the food we eat based on our new living conditions. We plan on traveling every six weeks during the winter to make sure we get our sun and Redox near the equator. Thank you for being a solid powerhouse of knowledge and support!

4. Inger

Inger Silver

Welcome, SunshineMama :)

SunshineMama likes this.
  5. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

Welcome! I have 3 kiddos myself :love: What I've learned in the past year is that the basics will always be the basics: light, magnetism and water. Make sure you're not letting one of those slide as you try to improve another. You can't beat swimming in the ocean under the sun. Barefoot on the ground. Morning sunrise. There are lots of "hacks" and ways to try and mitigate our environment, but you can make yourself crazy doing it. My daddy always said had some saying about keeping it simple. If you keep it simple, you won't get overwhelmed by the details.

I don't know much about Utah, but it's pretty far north. Will you be able to get enough sun regularly there? A good question to ask- maybe you can get on a Q&A session- is what consistencies you need for your family to get well. For some people, a few equatorial vacations in winter holds them over until they can get the UV they need where they live in Spring. But for others they need a constant source to get well and you can't replace the sunshine. It may be that your next move is just a stepping stone to what comes next. This is where I'm finding myself now.

Definitely start a journal in that section of the forum if you haven't already. It's super helpful to be able to keep your own story straight and track what you're doing and the effects. Big props to you momma- we do so much to care for our families and I encourage you to care for YOU first! The rest will come.

SunshineMama likes this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

There is no mitigating Southern Cali.......that is a thought that should stop touching your mind.

PalmBeach1 and SunshineMama like this.