1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Newbie from Idaho!

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Katrina Morris, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Hey all!! New to the group and super excited to start my journey to optimal. Just a little background on myself. I am a wife and a mother of two beautiful kids ages 8 and 7 (boy and a girl). I am a RN and work in Interventional Radiology (which I love) but realize there are risks that come with that. I had my thyroid removed 3 years ago due to thyroid cancer. Ever since then, I have been struggling with major weight gain, fatigue, loss of motivation, some depression, hormonal imbalances, etc.
    I have been wanting to make a change for a long time and a fellow nurse told me about Dr Kruse and his theories. Needless to say I was VERY intrigued and started making some minor adjustments since then. I got EMF stickers (don’t know if they work) for all the electronics in the house. Blue light blocker glasses for the whole family. Blue light screen protectors for the phones along with EMF blocking phone cases. I’ve been getting out in the sun as much as I can although it is fairly difficult to get out right at sunrise due to my job. I have not changed any lights in my house yet because I would love to get advice on that from y’all . I am so new and trying to find a good place to start. Any and all advice is very much appreciated and THANK YOU!!

John Schumacher likes this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Katrina and welcome.

Please start a journal in the optimal journal section and give Dr. K. some Health history ....and your Mom's and Gran's too.

Where do you live?

Do you do shift work? In a hospital?

What are you eating? what water are you drinking?

Have you read the Leptin RX?

Do you have Jack's book?

Please listen to all Jack's podcasts ...they are an easier and faster way to get up to speed around here.

Katrina Morris likes this.
  3. thank you!! I will indeed start a journal.

caroline likes this.
  4. LillianVaughanws

LillianVaughanws New Member

Hello everyone, I'm newbie here!

John Schumacher likes this.