1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Newbie and excited to be here...

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Cori, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Annemarie Heise

Annemarie Heise Gold Member

Looks like we both have Lyme too.

2. Cori

Cori New Member

That's great! Such a beautiful area. We have small resort up there and are in the process of planning some renovation. Needs some serious TLC. I'm glad your kids got to experience the North Woods:)

Annemarie Heise likes this.
  3. Annemarie Heise

Lyme Disease and ALL that comes with it can by completely frustrating. I am finally seeing some resolving of symptoms after establishing a great team and tool box.

4. Cori

Cori New Member

You do too?! I'm sorry. Tough diagnosis to navigate. Is your Lyme specific info in the forum somewhere? I'd love to hear more about what you are doing.

5. Annemarie Heise

It is in my health journal. I was bed bound and am now ambulatory!

6. Annemarie Heise

Ask me anything or email me for the detailed Lymie version AOHeise@gmail.com

7. Cori

Cori New Member

I will have to read thru it this week to see what's helped you. Thanks for letting me know!