1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Newbie and excited to be here...

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Cori, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Cori

Cori New Member

Hello! I have many long term health issues that seem to get worse every year in spite of great efforts on my part. All that I've read and watched resonate with me at a deep level in spite of not understanding a lot of it (yet). I see that there is a "coming soon" Kruse longevity Center. Can someone please elaborate on what this is?

I suffer from many issues and most certainly need a helping hand in healing due to decreased focus/cognitive function and memory. In all honesty, that has been a life long issue as traditional schooling was difficult for me.

Many thanks and beyond grateful to have found new hope for healing,

Cori

2. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Welcome Cori - sorry don't know about Kruse longevity Center

3. Cori

Cori New Member

That's ok! Thank you for responding.

4. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Welcome Cori. I am not sure if there is a date for the centre yet. You can help yourself though right now with some changes to your lifestyle. One of the crucial things to do is see the morning sunrise. avoid artificial light and exposition to non native magnetic fields.

You culd start a journal here explaining your healththe health of your mum and your Grandma,what environment you work in,where you live and maybe someone can put you on the road to getting better.

JanSz likes this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Hi Cori.

Get your clothes off, let your body read information from the (life creator), SUN.
    upload_2018-4-28_8-0-21.png

Green Eyes likes this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^good advice. It will help you think.

Welcome.

KLF = Kruse Longevity Farm is a new project I am doing now that will be open in 2018 soon. My members have been getting email updates on what the project is and who it might benefit. If you are not a member or signed up for emails you will not hear a word about it.

Antonis likes this.
  7. Cori

Cori New Member

8. Cori

Cori New Member

Thank you! I will begin a journal over the weekend and do fully plan on becoming a member. We have a home health expert analyzing our home mid may so EMF remediation is on the way. We are also considering moving out of Illinois in 2019. The plan is to live between northern Wisconsin and Mexico. This plan has been in the works for 6 plus years and I feel there is light at the end of this Illinois tunnel.

Annemarie Heise likes this.
  9. Cori

Cori New Member

Extremely exciting. I'll be joining your site over the weekend and will look for where to sign up for emails. Thank you.

10. Cori

Cori New Member

In my location I'd be arrested. We live on a forest preserve path in cook county with no privacy. Thousands of cyclists/walkers/ runners go by in a day but I have been sitting in the yard barefoot in the am so its' a start. Headed out there now. Thank you and the goal is to move so that being naked is a possibility without jail time. haha

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

KINIKI.com
    The smallest they make.

12. Cori

Cori New Member

Thank you!

13. Cori

Cori New Member

Where do I begin a journal? In the forum or in the paid for club subscription?

14. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

@Cori You can start one here right now. With the subscription you get access to exclusive facebook groups, but your journal is here. As far as I understand anyway.

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Cori and welcome.....

There is an optimal journal section here.......click on forum above and it is the fifth entry down.

Have you read the easy start guides?

Have you watched Jack's 2 Vermont talks?

Do you listen to all Jacks podcasts? They are an easier and faster way to get all the info.

Have you read his book? The Epi Paleo RX .....it is the first few years of his blog

Good luck on your optimal journey to health!

16. Cori

Cori New Member

Hi Caroline,

Thanks for the journal direction. I'm working on a draft in the coming days.

I'll look for the easy start guides...Yes to Vermont Talks and some podcasts. I've also read the book.
    I also joined the club but am waiting for an email confirmation with directions on how to to get in.

cori

17. caroline

caroline Moderator

18. Annemarie Heise

Annemarie Heise Gold Member

I live in Door County Wisconsin and adding in Naples Florida for the winter

19. Cori

Cori New Member

Congratulations on that Annemarie! We have a place in Eagle River, Wisconsin and have a favorite spot in Mexico so with lots of effort and meticulous planning we will pull off dual locations.

20. Annemarie Heise

Annemarie Heise Gold Member

Thats awesome my daughter went to Red Pine Camp all her life and sons to camp Highlands in Minocqua area.