1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

New Video: Dr. Martin Pall and much more!

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Scompy, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Great new video out with lots of booms like:

"One additional mechanism that may be important in producing lowered fertility is that VGCC activation and consequent high [Ca2+]i levels is known to have a key role in AVOIDING polyspermy. Consequently, if this if triggered before any fertilization of an eggs has occurred, it may prevent any sperm from fertilizing an egg."

Also listen to what is said at 1:20:00 from a building biologist about doctors giving a pill to people sending them back to a "sick house" and never once coming out to the house and making an examination of the house itself!

Sean Waters, Alex97232 and Cheryl. like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

All nnEMF drops oxygen availability and screws with calcium at the same time. It is not a one or the other effect. For example, another natural form of infertility is called menopause.

Menopause is always found in a low O2 surface environment due to a rising heteroplasmy rate in a colony of mitochondria. Hormone crash is a low O2 surface environment, too. LR is a pseudohypoxic state. When someone is LR they usually have fertility issues. When oxygen drops cells have to use glycolysis and the PPP because they cannot use the TCA and urea cycle to create energy and move H+ properly.

Oxygen is the terminal electron acceptor for mitochondria.

Oxygen has a very strong affinity for electrons, hence why it is able to provide a pull for electrons on our inner mitochondrial membrane to improve the current and magnetic flux in mitochondria. When the respiratory proteins are not properly aligned by melanopsin damage, not even the valence shell of oxygen can the desire for electrons by this atom can be met fast enough when the cytochromes defective. This is why redox shifted mitochondria exist. This is why pseudohypoxia exists in these states. Humans, birds, and bats are a species who has a very high aerobic capacity because they have a large mitochondria capacity. They all use oxygen as their terminal electron acceptor. This is why David Sinclair’s paper, from Dec 2013, on pseudohypoxia link to NAD+ and Calcium, is incredibly important for you to understand completely, on your road to optimal. All lead to infertility. When you are young and fertile and you live around nnEMF the young become the old with respect to their ability to make germ cells.

When the respiratory proteins do a poor job of this, low NAD+ and SIRT 1 ratio’s are the results in cells. How does ketosis fit into this scenario? If you read my book, The Epi-Paleo Rx, you will see that ketosis is a “small critical part of reversing most diseases. If you don’t understand my blogs, you will think I have just contradicted myself in my book. I have not. Ketosis can change the flow of electrons, But it has zero effect on the electron spin or quantum spin state, of electrons or proton spin (deuterium level). Moreover, it has no effect on size or extent of damage of the ECT protein components in cytochromes. Ironically where ketosis works of us, is by narrowing the distance between the respiratory proteins in the mitochondrial electron transport that ultimately determines the speed of flow of electrons. Ketosis only augments the flow of electrons. If the cytochromes engines are damaged ketosis won't help either.........you have to repair the engine redox power to replace old damage cytochromes and this takes more DC electric power and the sun is the best source of this wireless power.

Sean Waters, Scompy and Alex97232 like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

From my 12/4/2017 FB feed: "Hey you still want to buy that new Apple iPhone or video game console for your pregnant wife or your kid? CONCLUSIONS: Excessive mobile phone use during pregnancy may be a risk factor for lower birth weight and a high rate of infant emergency transport." Why does this happen from a biophysics perspective? nnEMF causes massive pseudohypoxia in tissues in the young, old, and pregnant. Do you remember the Washington Post article I posted on the vegan woman who was trying to prove ‘vegans can do anything’ that was among four dead on Mount Everest? How does it link to this story? Vegan diets make "their humans hosts" net collectors of deuterium in the mitochondrial matrix. That ruins the TCA cycle intermediates ability to proton recycle and it causes NAD+ to drop and results in pseudohypoxia. It has been well established on this page and many research papers RF and microwaves also cause pseudohypoxia and low NAD+ (David Sinclair Dec 2015). What does that mean in the mitochondria of pregnant women and their babies who have UNMYELINATED BRAINS? Remember low myelination rates make you MORE sensitive to nnEMF and deuterium collection from my Ubiquitination 1 blog years ago????? Low oxygen tensions lower muscle performance in a big way and this means carrying more muscle mass is something nature does not intend for humans as they age and heteroplasmy rises (Charles Poliquin alert). The more severe the oxygen deficit/tension becomes, the worse the muscle function gets and the riskier it is for the person with hypertrophied muscles. What is the most important muscle when you climb Everest or emerge from a vagina in labor???/? YOUR HEART. Guess how she died and why they had to call infant transport for the baby?????? Guess how my buddy Charles died in 2018? Heart attack. When you know better you do better and it appears no one who buys a new Apple iPhone knows better. Here is the link. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5664573/

Scompy and Alex97232 like this.
  4. recoen

recoen Gold

@Scompy I found Dr. Schoecle slide about how much industry has spent on 5G interesting (around 1h in). Based on his slide there is little 5G infrastructure up and running.

5. Scompy

Scompy Gold

5G will be using 4G frequencies as well... Telecoms are also buying up 600 MHz bands and they'll keep using everything up to the normal 940 MHz, in addition to adding onto all of the newer EM Spectrum mmWave auctions that have been over-publicized: 20 Ghz to the 70 Ghz part of the spectrum. Why? Because geographical barriers are going to be a huge hindrance for the newer mmWaves that don't penetrate as well. A person that connects to the IoT or 5G will need multiple antennas built into the phones, vehicles and devices to maintain a continual connection. Unless they solve the design problems, it may end up being more practical in most environments to continue to use the 600 MHz to 1000 MHz spectrum, increase the power density, and only use the mmWaves in areas where it's more open to beam-form from point to point without the potential of interference. If you have an automated vehicle traveling at 60 MPH, if they attempt to use mmWaves, they'll also need many more antennas in the MHz part of the spectrum to penetrate through materials.

For these reasons, I see 5G more of an excuse to increase the overall intensity as a political grab. They will crank up the power-output in the name of ensuring connectivity and also put in towers as a base infrastructure all over, just like the Smart Meter grid rollout forced upon us and still being implemented. Once the infrastructure is in-place, then it's going to be very hard to take down...

Specific cities and towns all over have been chosen to implement and 'experiment' upon citizens in those locations. Texas has been doing this for over 2 years. Some places, like in Cali, have been blocking Telecoms from putting in the infrastructure with local laws.

ElectricUniverse, recoen and Cheryl. like this.
  6. Scompy

Scompy Gold

^^^ Another epic reply with lots of juicy information. Don't miss it.

7. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

You are reaching a sound conclusion on technical difficulties in lighting up 5G mm wave radiation extensively as an ubiquitous wireless network to serve the Internet of Things holy grail goal.

Their strategy seems to be to roll out 5G mm mimo networks selectively in very dense urban areas first, as a proof of concept. How they proceed to using it in less dense areas and rural geography is open to question. Unless they turn to very high power beaming from satellites or aerial platforms to augment terrestrial antennas they may have a very difficult task indeed.

Martin Pall deserves a Nobel Prize for his work. Since his science confounds the accepted wireless industry dogma I doubt he will ever be so recognized for his contributions.

Scompy likes this.
  8. recoen

recoen Gold

They said the iot, smart city, etc. does not require 5G. Does anyone know/ have papers that discuss the implementation only using 4G (or earlier generations)?

drezy likes this.
  9. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

I think you are right about smart city initiatives are taking off already without 5G networks already.

I suspect the latest variants of 4G, including 4G LTE, are bridging a data bandwidth gap already-- and would bow to 5G later on. 4G LTE is about ten times faster than the older 3G technology. Eventually though, as more and more wireless devices hook up in the spirit of Internet of Things paradigm even 4G LTE and its successors may start to choke. That's my guess on how things play out.

4G LTE will be plenty dangerous in itself.

Scompy likes this.
  10. drezy

drezy Gold

Easily possible even with lower than 4G and mesh networks.