1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

New to this forum seeking advice

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Dteshome, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Dteshome

Dteshome New Member

Hello everyone my name is David

I am 33 years and very sensitive to emf

A year ago i started working at delta near the atl airport and started feeling the effects of nuerons feeling fried.Waking up feeling very wired and electricuted

On my off days i would do several hours of grounding and sunlight

Also did a bit of hiking in the forest

still couldnt handle that amount of emf and left the job

Second job i would do grounding and sunlight a few hours before work and still had to leave within a few hours

Seems like grounding and sunlight alone wasnt enough for me to hold a job ft or pt in this 4g land

Like all the electrons i soaked up wasnt enough for the brief duration of emf

Docs and parents dont believe emf is effecting me to this degree and that its mostly in my head

Wbc and Lymphocytes are typically high normal

Also elevated cortisol

Mag has helped a bit with this

Now i am down to 2k in saving after seeing docs and supplements

Parents are saying that they are considering putting me in a
    mental group home

I would consider greenbank or
    working at farm but if i walk for longer than 5-10 i tend to need to lay down for several hours

I think that i have cfs

Right now i take magnesium and clonazapem

If i am in a 4g environment for
    few hours i am recovering in bed the rest of the day

I get very wired electric sensations in my hands which then leads to neurons fired

Full body suit seems to make me feel the emf even more

Whether the emf is realeasing
    Excess calcium palls theory
    Or attracted to some metal in my
    Body i dont know

This is an important chapter in my life with only 2k in savings

What are some wise options in this situation?

Anything to protect the cns from
    4g and 5g?

If i am only able to briefly tolerate
    4g i dont know how i can tolerate 5g

Eventually i will have to support myself and there will be 5g even in group homes

My parents are flying to ethiopia
    around christmas then will be ready to move to folsom california in febuary

I have the option to go on that trip
    As well as move to cali and live with them

I would appreciate any feedback

Thanks

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi David and welcome.

First of all .... you need a human picture for your avatar. Dr.K. needs to see who he is talking to....and so do the rest of us.

Please start a journal in the optimal journal section and give Dr. Kruse your health history and also your Mom's and Gran's.

Have you had a 23&me test done?

Have you listened to Jack's 3 Vermont talks? please ask your parents to listen too.

Have you read the book - Health and light by John Ott?

Do you listen to all Jack's podcasts? He is very direct and to the point in these.

Do you have Dr. K.'s book? .... Epi- Paleo RX - it is the first few years of his blog and much easier and faster to get thru.

You have certainly come to the right place ......dig in!

It is so crazy that Docs etc. still don't believe that nnEMF can affect us. It is huge.

I understand that money is an issue [it is for a lot os us]....but if you could become at least a silver member then you will get Jack's monthly webinars. This will be critical for you to keep up to date on what is happening especially with the rollout of 5G.

Please listen [and your parents] to Jack's October 2019 webinar.

If you are able to become a gold member - you will also get the monthly live Q&A when you can ask Jack anything, The October was was over 5 hours long.

You can also purchase Jack's patreon blogs for a very small amount.

A few of our members have started EMF warriors .........have a look.

This is all so critical for you to regain your health. Is there a farm you could go to? a cabin in the woods?

What are you eating? drinking?

Working at or near an airport is disastrous. Where was your second job?

How was your health before starting work at the airport? There would have been 5G at the airport.

Where are you living?

Jack is all about the three legged stool ..... not supplements! please save your money!

are you able to go to Mexico? There are forum members living there now who have regained their health.

I am so glad that you found Jack!

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

follow Scompy's journal ....he is an EMF warrior

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

If you could spend some time in Ethiopia you would get better idea if your problems are due to EMF.

But that would have to be in rural area in Ethiopia.

Eventually we all are heading there.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The smart move is quit Delta and get the hell out of Atl.

6. Dteshome

Dteshome New Member

Hi Caroline and JanSz

About 9 months ago i was
    Very active hiking 6 miles at times

I did alot of grounding and sunbathing

But i became more sensitive despite spending plenty of time in nature

Before this cfs things started

To emf

Just get neurons fried

I am unable to work now and stay at home

Lack of cellular energy keeps me walking for around
    2-5 mins at a time

I am usually ok taking the mag
    and klonopin away from excessive emf

I live a couple miles from the atl airport

Try to stay hydrated eat protein and moderate amount of carbs

bun/creantine ratio about 13
    Tsh 1.7

I understand low carb/ketogenic
    Is popular here but i feel weak on just protein and fats.Also dont have finances for a ton of protein.

Parents want me to be independent

I tell them that i dont know if i have the cellular energy to make it on my own in this 4g land

Nobody is willing to drive me
    To greenbank

And the general idea with the family is that i should support myself or go to
    a mental group home

It all in your mind they say
    My mother wants to drive me to kentucky to stay at a monestary
    To heal

Which i understand from a mothers perspective

No airplane mode on the trip though

I want to do the right thing

Hello there i am living a couple miles from atl airport

7. Dteshome

Dteshome New Member

Hi jack thanks for the reply

I quit 5 months ago and have been mostly housebound

With 2k left in savings

Anywhere where i can go?

My parents help me with activities of daily living because of all of the oxidative stress

Feel like i may need wheelchair if i
    Was on my own

I am looking for an objective strategy to where i can thrive long term while having cfs that limits activies of daily living.

Ps parents moving to folsom cali in feb and christmas 2 weeks in ethiopia

Thanks Dr. Kruse

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This is a tough situation. I would go someplace where i could improve my redox fastest (equator) that you could afford.

Alex97232 and JanSz like this.
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Ethiopia/Latitude
    9° N
    That is tropical area.
    -----------
    Kentucky/Latitude
    38° N
    ---------------
    We are creatures of sunlight.
    According to our haplotypes some people may need more sunlight than others.
    ---------------
    Anyplace one lives he/she benefits by tending to good sunlight exposure.
    To do its work sunlight must reach bare skin and eye not covered with anything.

drezy likes this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^^This analogy is excellent. It is akin to placing a cactus in the Tundra and expecting the plant to do well.

INCONGRUENT at every level.

Jim Laird, JanSz and drezy like this.
  11. Dteshome

Dteshome New Member

thanks for the feedback i do appreciate it

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Keep trying your best......but get to the sun.

drezy and Jim Laird like this.
  13. caroline

caroline Moderator

living close to the airport is a disaster for you.

The monastery in Kentucky .....is it in a very rural area? could you be outside as much as you want? Could you go there to heal - and then leave?

After you get well - could you go somewhere close to the equator?

If you go to Ethiopia .... will it be in a rural area? I assume this is family? could you stay there for an extended time and get your health back?

14. caroline

caroline Moderator

DEPRESSION and nnEMF
    Discussion in 'Redox Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Sep 2, 2018.

Tags: Add Tags
    Unwatch ThreadSelected Posts: 0
    1. [​IMG]
      Jack KruseAdministrator
      This disease has a big stigma attached to it. This is the reason why many avoid physician care and default to religious leaders for guidance.

Physicians tend to opt for biochemical and Big Pharma answers for depression. Religious leaders default to what they know best and tend to only seek the spiritual answers. While this is admirable for some, it often ignores the fact that bio-physics has practical answers as well for this condition

A few of the most practical pieces of advice for the public when dealing with depression are as follows -

1. Eliminate blue light exposure after dark. The reason is that melatonin production is mediated by the specific frequencies of light we expose ourselves to. Quality of sleep is critical to our body's natural healing processes.

Get blue-blocker glasses. I know it's difficult for folks who have to be up late studying and preparing for messages, meetings, and events.

2. Turn wifi & cell phones off at night at least 3 hours before bed. Hormones and neurotransmitters regulate our mood and other biological functions. Leptin and melatonin need 2-4 hours of dark to operate under the cover of darkness. The release of hormones and neurotransmitters is determined by endogenous as well as environmental voltage levels caused by electric fields at specific frequencies. Here's some research to back this point up.

Microwave frequency electromagnetic fields (EMFs) produce widespread neuropsychiatric effects including depression---
      https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26300312

Again, difficult for shift working folks... but people do still use ethernet cords to connect their computer to the internet.

3. See every sunrise and sunset the rest of your life and this will eliminate the need for man's pills for symptoms. Put your feet on the earth barefoot for 45-60min a day and get sunlight. It's a natural antioxidant. We're electrical beings. Wearing rubber on the bottom of our feet Blocks the subtle electric exchange between our body and the earth we've had for thousands of years. Sunlight is our most natural, efficient and healthiest source of Vitamin D.

When you get your downtime, don't just sit in front of the TV/laptop or stay inside. Make yourself get outside away from man's creation and immersed in Nature's creation.

4. Stop eating highly processed and refined foods not built by photosynthetic webs. It's easy as a modern human to eat out all the time these days. Stop snacking and consider how leptin works. When the sun rises you eat like a King, lunch like a prince and dine as a pauper. As the sun's light ages every day your food intake should drop. Using food fuels incorrectly with sunlight is what feeds mitochondrial disease epidemics. Eat more seafood when possible, as it's our most natural, efficient, and healthiest source of DHA and EPA. Our body metabolizes seafood. Humans are incapable of using DHA in a processed supplement.

This is how change begins

Jack Kruse, Sep 2, 2018EditHistoryDeleteIPReport
      #1UnlikeReply
      You, ellore28, Brent Patrick and 13 others like this.
    2. [​IMG]
      carolineModerator
      Dr. K. ........ could you pin this please? so clear and concise - and important

Be Peculiar, Be Authentic, Be special, Be unique......quote from JK
      Those who cannot change their mind - cannot change anything ...JK
      be connected ...... eyes, heart, mind..... for someone special
      to be average is by default ......to be awesome is by choice ...JK
      Wisdom is knowing what not to think about any longer ....JK
      innovate and renovate and remain curious ...jackkruse.com

Alex97232 likes this.
  15. caroline

caroline Moderator

I just came across this again ........

16. Dteshome

Dteshome New Member

Thanks Caroline

I am not sure about the monestary caroline and i may have family in rural ethiopia.Not quite sure.I know for a trip to kentucky with her phone not on airplane mode for a several hour trip how i would handle that.She also mentioned something about flying there

My dad continues to work at the airport at age 65 he eats alot of carbs
    Spends alot more time in blue light and emf.After work he will sit in fromt of the tv screen and when hes not at work m-f he is on his laptop for a good portion of the day doesnt get alot of sunlight and is functioning better than i am.Can walk longer than me and plays soccer matches once a week before he hurt his ankle.Also takes amlodopine,xanax and up to 5 tylenols a day.When i drive to pick him up at Delta i see alot of young coworkers around my age smiling and appearing to have a good sense of energy and wellbeing despite airport radar a mile away and a very tall antennae and few hundred meters from there work building and these people seem to have the pep in their step and dont appear to be microwaved.It puzzles me sometimes.

17. Dteshome

Dteshome New Member

Around springtime after leaving delta

I spent alot of time in the forest

walking several miles

sometimes grounding my feet in water

as well as walking barefoot in the sun.

I then started to start making youtube

videos on the importance of spending

time in nature and minimizing emf.

With my BS in Health Sciences my

interest is helping others as a health

coach.I understand that in order to

help others you should help yourself

first.

It seemed that the more time i spent

In the forest walking the more

sensitive i became to emf.

It seems that with all of time i

spent getting my degree

And having options limited

is a bit dissapointing.

If there was much less emf i wouldnt

Mind working 9-5 using my degree

One night halfway thru my shift

at my new job about 3-4 months ago

after feeling weak being around

Wifi routers and laptops working

I left in the middle of the evening

Shift and went to the park to ground

my feet and my brain functioning

Then felt normal.

If i had the cellular energy to walk

Several miles like i did in the spring

I would do it.Family and docs believe

It is mental.

Here is on of the videos i made back in

the Spring.

Sheddie likes this.
  18. drezy

drezy Gold

My wife eats raw oysters every evening and fish for lunch. Sometimes she eats some corn chips at work so I'll give her a 9/10 on DHA consumption.

How do you grade your DHA consumption a year ago, 6 months ago, and now?

It's not going to fix everything but you want to make sure your clean DHA supply is high.

caroline likes this.
  19. Dteshome

Dteshome New Member

Hey dezy

Not alot of dha somedays i may have eggs sometimes fish or sardines.

20. drezy

drezy Gold

Can you source and eat raw oysters?