1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

New to forums - been lurking in background too long!

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Jenny S, Jan 19, 2015.

1. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Jack you know this is your fault! if wasn't for you I'd still be home with husband & getting sicker instead of healthier!

Josh (Paleo Osteo) likes this.
  2. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Nothing's changed in 12 months except me obviously
    Have appt with you in few weeks Josh so will be interesting to see labs after 3 mths of sun

Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
    caroline likes this.
  3. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Thanks Cinnamon but this mornings call was he's going to look for small cheap house, but think he wants a divorce as has to be all or none - his choice -will be interesting....

4. yarralea

yarralea New Member

Hiya Jenny!

I'm in Adelaide, well Burra really, so if you are ever this way, feel free to pop in and say hello.

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

Sending you hugs! Have you connected with Haley?

How is your new pad?
    xo

6. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Time for an update. Well I've really flown the coop. Have bought a place on Bribie Island, Queensland & moved about 10 days ago.
    Finding it a bit tough, don't know anyone, family & friends & husband all back in Victoria. Husband thinks I've really let him down, not coping but won't move. I've decided it's the opposite. He's let me down, not supporting me in quest for health - doesn't even believe I'll be any better up here. I've given up trying to convince him & think it probably for best. Much easier to maintain healthy lifestyle without him undermining it with bright lights, tv, smart meters at our head etc, etc. ( & he's the one with cancer)
    It will be hard for a while but know I will be better off in long run. Can't wait to be really healthy. Already noticed less tired (chronic fatigue) even tho not sleeping very well. Obviously stress with moving & separating don't help.
    Unfortunately finances aren't same anymore & am going to have to look for a job, but at least it will be nice to be well enough to do so soon I hope.
    Not sure what I shall look for - have banking background but last thing I want to do is go back to an office sitting in front of computer & under fake lights all day.
    Thanks for your good wishes Audrey & Yarralea. I must ring Haley soon as she is probably only 1 hour drive away, tho won't go that far yet - too tired.
    Interesting have noticed I can eat as much chocolate as I like even at night & doesn't affect me at all & nightshades don't worry me anymore. Obviously both good signs.

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thinking of you xo

Jenny S likes this.
  8. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Update - my B/C is now 19.8, down from 30.1 from 2 yrs ago, thought it might be be better than that, but suppose I should be grateful that it's going the right way. I can now turn of circuit breakers at night, but unfortunately have wi -fi 24/7 from neighbours which I can't do anything about.
    Other than that it is all pretty easy now. Still battling with sleep issues but could be worse. So once again my heartfelt thanks to Jack & everyone else on forum as know I would be very unwell without all this information.
    My other great news is I have met a guy who has never heard of Jack but knows about everything except blue light but more than willing to learn - he has just ordered blue blocking glasses, mobile phone covers etc. Same age as me & he has fallen under my spell - whoo hoo!!

cinnamon, fitness@home and caroline like this.
  9. caroline

caroline Moderator

you already know how I feel about this great news!

Jenny S likes this.
  10. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Quick update - after reading about Krista doing a fast mimicking diet I decided to try it. I just ate avocados, chocolate, nuts, some green powder & after 3 days lost 300g weight but 900 g fat. I had actually decided to stop doing it this morning & have - next time will try for full 5 days.

11. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Update - put half the fat back on but no weight after one day of normal diet.

12. Lola Powell

Lola Powell New Member

I'll keep the advice as well, was looking for information on the same.

kovita likes this.
  13. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Well stuffed that up trying to put up new pic as Caroline said she didn't even recognise me when we met!
    Can't work out how to put new one on yet - always tomorrow

14. caroline

caroline Moderator

gorgeous pic Jenny!!! you are glowing! Tim isn't so bad either! lots of love to both of you xo