1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

New to forums - been lurking in background too long!

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Jenny S, Jan 19, 2015.

1. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Sorry Jenny and I'm also sending hugs.

Similar kind of situation that my DH won't read any of the blogs, doesn't believe that wifi/electronic devices etc are bad for you, and thinks CT will make you fatter (that my body will put on another layer of fat to compensate for the cold), etc...

BUT on the flip side of the coin, I am be getting through to him on some level. He has built me a CT tank, adjusted to having just red lighting on in the evenings and the most recent breakthrough was his change of opinion toward Magnetico mattresses. I've wanted one for a few years and we had the opportunity to picked one up for a good price in May.

In early June he spent four days in the hospital. The mattress arrived while he was there. Once he was home, within 24 hours he had the Magnetico pads on our bed. Couldn't talk him into waiting a few days until he had recovered more. On some level he knew his body needed it.

SeaHorse likes this.
  2. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

It sounds like you know what you need....what you can't know yet is how everyone around will shift and change as you move towards that knowledge. Keep moving forward towards what is calling you....perhaps others in your life will fall into your slip stream. all the best.

caroline likes this.
  3. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Thanks everyone for your help - need a bit of TLC at moment. Thing that I find really hard is he has prostate cancer, & a hernia waiting for surgery now, but won't even consider Jack's stuff, just says everyone is trying to interfere in our lives. Now I'm messing his life up as well by leaving. He doesn't like the beach - hates sand & when we've been together mostly walks on beach with shoes on. Think he's convinced I've gone mad & just trying to break up our marriage - loves me heaps & can't even fathom why I would leave. He loves it where we live & his friends & only son live here & wouldn't be happy any where else ..........

4. you need to talk to my wife :p she hated bendigo so uch, and i started seeing the health problems there
    she moved to bendigo for me, and we both left for the coast for her, and thankfully i have also seen its been great for me

5. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Thanks Josh - might do that sometime - talk to your wife that is

caroline likes this.
  6. nicld

nicld Gold

It is so hard to watch someone slowly dying by their life choices and trying to take you with.

Wishing you strength in what ever decision you have to make.

7. Inger

Inger Silver

Jenny, if you go and live at a healthy place maybe he do will follow you, just never stop showing how much you love him :)

and you can ground him on the beach even if he has shoes on, just holding his hand, when you are barefoot :) :) :)

Jenny S and Lahelada like this.
  8. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Well I've decided I'm moving to Hervey Bay (Northern Oz beach) for 6 mths trial mid september to see how much better I feel. Hubby not at all happy, still refusing to come & getting more depressed every day. I'm trying not to feel guilty leaving as I know I have to do this for me. He will come & visit & of course & I 'll be back to visit him & family & friends. He wants me to promise I'll move back after 6 mths or less but I can't do that as I don't think it will happen.
    I'm trying to keep positive & as all forum friends say you just don't know what is in future so trying not to worry to much. All this reinforces to me how little possessions mean at the end of the day. Obviously having enough food, shelter & money to pay bills is important but health & family mean so much more.

SeaHorse, nicld, shah78 and 3 others like this.
  9. endless

endless New Member

Good for you....he will see your improvement and come around eventually. Good luck with your move.

Jenny S and Inger like this.
  10. Inger

Inger Silver

You do it for you and for him :) You can write him letters :) and I am sure everything will turn out better and better, whatever happens :) :love:

11. nicld

nicld Gold

Wishing you strength, you can do this.

12. shah78

shah78 Gold

If the seawater around Cairns is anywhere near the electron/grounding strength of the Gulf of Mexico I would go there in a minute.. Full and extended immersion in the G.O.M. has changed my life over the last three months. It will change yours as well. You can't bring others on board with you, until you fix all the leaks on the "JennyS".

SeaHorse and caroline like this.
  13. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Thanks Inger I always value your feedback as I know you've been on a similar journey & like me can't afford to compromise your health much at all if you want to be well.
    Says he may consider living at beach over winter for 6 mths but knows he will never be happy anywhere but where we are now but he can't live without me.
    I cannot see what the point is him coming if he's already decided he's going to be unhappy, but l I don't think it is worth worrying about after the next 6 mths yet - who knows what will happen tomorrow even? :)

Lahelada likes this.
  14. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

^^Yes, sounds like the "JennyS" is getting ready to launch!

15. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Thanks I need the strength - I am finding more each day with all your help & knowing I am doing the right thing for me at this time

16. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

LOL thanks I need a few laughs at moment :)

17. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Don't know about strength in Cairns but has to be a lot better than none here!!

18. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Jenny,that is a step in the right direction. What he says now in the environment he is in may well change under the influence of sun sand an sea. Best foot forward, unshod of course !

19. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Well I've launched! DH flown home & left me in Hervey Bay, Qld. He spent 2 weeks up here with me, we went to beach most mornings, me walking in water & sunning myself, him covered from head to toe with shoes on - oh well. Trying to do the long distance marriage thing at moment - he wants me to move back to Bendigo but think he has come to realise I won't be & he says he's not moving so........?? He's still not interested in knowing why even tho he has cancer & blah blah blah.
    Must say it's helluva lot easier without him. No TV blaring & glaring at me all night, no bright lights, less mobile phone, more sand & sun.

Spose I better do something about making some friends - no loneliness hit yet but guess it will. Might have to start a beach nudist club - don't think it would go down too well here - mostly retirees or young families.
    Think I might need a crochet bikini to let more sun thru - shame I can't crochet!

nicld and caroline like this.
  20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Just get into the light........and let it hit your eyes.