1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

New Podcast up with Evan Brand

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. Martin

Martin Gold

In many ways, one of your best to date. Evan did a good job of asking some Q's and then letting you speak. About halfway, there was a 30 minute stretch where you were on a roll!

Your podcasts and interviews are some of the best communication tools in your belt. We read the science and absorb as much as we can, but when we hear it spoken with passion, intention, and clarification on the main points, we can mentally refer back to what we've read, and, like a CD player, we're able to "sample" the complex science and get the overall gist. If we want more clarity, the references you give, like which blog post, article, book, etc., help fill in the gaps that are tough to do in an hour podcast.

Thanks for taking your time to do these, Doc. Keep 'em comin'!

Martin, BGH

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Well said Martin .....I have been saying the same thing for 2 years. Dr. K. Communicates so well in a podcast. Not near the brain pain ....and then we can go back to reading the blogs and things start to come together better....

4. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Just to chime in, in the last three years i have gone more analog for each day. I felt that the binary world is not mine and even if i will be alone in the wild, the digital world is not for me...

Things i have done:
    - Killed my phone, mobile and mobile devices. I have i GSM, turned off and used only in emergency.
    - Killed Wifi and gears with antennas. No smart connect any more.
    - Dropped usage of computers, not listening to music that way, not seeing movies that way...
    - Interact with the ones that i resonate with, found them always in surfing, climbing, and other sports of elements but now also in the performing arts. I found that i can blend with top dancers and be like them without being a dancer, once i started there is NO WAY BACK to digital again.

So bottom line: Go Analog, ditch the digital...