1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

New Podcast up with Evan Brand

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. Martin

Martin Gold

Sweet.

Downloaded and listening...

BGH

3. Jude

Jude Gold

Good ....listening now.......love the info re cysteine....Freesia good stuff there for MS..

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

This is an amazing podcast ..... I have learned so much ..... connecting more and more dots. This one [and others] need to be listened to multiple times to really get it....
    I just re read EMF # 4 yesterday - great combination to start putting it all together ....

I feel like this is a very positive podcast or, at least, I feel more positive - not like I am drowning in a sea of science - I feel like I really am getting it..... slow learner - I know :)

The podcasts are such a great way to get the basics - and actually, a lot more in a much less painful way :)