1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

New from France

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Bidaut, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Bidaut

Bidaut New Member

Hi! Thank you all!!!!
    I love all what I read here, with great excitation!
    I'm French, MD, ophthalmologist. I left the University Hospital in May this year, I have now my own office and patients. Now I can explain them why not to wear their glasses in the morning outside :). And why it could be beneficial to give up statin. etc. I read the blog every minute I can, to learn further...
    I eat much more fat than before, but my liver has difficulty to digest all this fat (sometimes nausea...) I suspect my redox is not optimal, so I'm on the road !
    Cheers to all,
    Melanie

caroline, Anne V, recoen and 3 others like this.
  2. Anne V

Anne V Gold

Bonjour, great to see you here

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Melanie and welome. Will you join Jack's optimal club for Doctor's?

It is fantastic that you are here and will be able to teach your patients about the three legged stool!

Where are you located?

Anne V likes this.