1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

New from California

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by LindsayLMD, Apr 16, 2019.

1. LindsayLMD

LindsayLMD New Member

Hi everyone! I just joined Jack's site last week. I am an anesthesiologist and just finished my board exams and have been dedicating my new found free time to trying to learn as much as I can but definitely overwhelmed by the information. I am currently living in Southern California and well aware I need to get out soon. I recently received a letter from the city I live in about a public hearing for small cell antennas to be placed in several locations including one a block from my home. Would really appreciate any insight to help oppose this.

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Lindsay and welcome ....

check out EMF Warriors

follow scompy's journal here on the forum

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Scompy's Journal

4. JVB

JVB Gold

The EMF Warriors group on FB has a lot of letters and research that other towns have used to oppose the small cells. The Environmental Health Trust also has a list of communities that have fought back. Also in northern California there's a group called My Street, My Choice that may be even more relevant to you.

Alex97232 likes this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

welcome.

6. Dani

Dani New Member

Hello Lindsay! Our town is facing similar issues. Unfortunately, the powers that be have passed legislation allowing the telecom industry to piggy back their small cells onto existing towers wherever they deem needed and cities have been stripped of their power to oppose it. The only discretion that the cities have is regarding the aesthetics of the small cells. Health risks are NOT part of the conversation.

That being said, in our community a group has formed to educate the public. This is being done through educational meetings, petitions, full-page ads in the local newspapers, social media, etc. There's no stopping 5G, but hopefully the roll out can be slowed down.

http://www.peninsuladailynews.com/news/clallam-county-urged-to-prohibit-5g/

https://principia-scientific.org/petition-26000-scientists-oppose-5g-roll-out/

https://www.niehs.nih.gov/health/materials/cell_phone_radiofrequency_radiation_studies_508.pdf (not specifically 5G, but it doesn't a lot of smarts to connect the dots between 2G and 5G)

7. LindsayLMD

LindsayLMD New Member

Thank you!

8. LindsayLMD

LindsayLMD New Member

Currently looking for advice on where to move.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

For your health panhandle would be best.......

10. LindsayLMD

LindsayLMD New Member

Thanks Jack. I want to ultimately change my medical practice and am fortunate to have most of my days off right now. Do you have any room for a part time apprentice?