1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

New(er) Form of Hormone Testing

Discussion in 'Heal Your Hormones' started by fitness@home, Oct 21, 2014.

1. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

I recently came across this form of testing for a comprehensive hormone panel and sent it to my BHRT doctor's office. It uses dried urine.

New_Hormone_Testing_Slides_Page_3.jpg

New_Hormone_Testing_Slides_Page_6.jpg

http://www.precisionhormones.com/?q=video-library

They hadn't heard of it and asked if I know how much it was. I spoke with someone from Precision Hormones and it is available for patient order online right now for $349 (usually $599) through their doctors. If your doctor is a Provider the cost is $250.

Pricing
    http://store.precisionhormones.com/

I let my doctor know that I'd be willing to be the guinea pig for them, so they can compare it with Genova Diagnostics. They have ordered many "different" tests for me and like that I am active in my treatment process. (You should see how thick my file is...)

For those paying on their own or that live outside the US that it might be a viable option to get a comprehensive hormone panel done. Thought I'd share...

Anyone out there try this test yet? I'd be interested in your feedback

2. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Just heard back from my doc's office:

If I end up doing this test, I'll post my feedback on this thread.

caroline likes this.
  3. Hope

Hope Gold

Interesting!! I just wanted to say...I love your signature. :) I should check out your journal to see how you are doing!

4. mandyp

mandyp New Member

such a usefull info.....

5. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Awesome Dawn!

Sent the info to my doc

6. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

If you try this test, please post feedback. Would love to have a comparison from someone who has also done Genova's.

I'm not due for more BHRT hormone testing until June.

Kristi Lambert likes this.