1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

New DDcenters product

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by Corey Nelson, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Corey Nelson

Corey Nelson CoreyNelson.io

It's a package that includes (some unspecified quantity of) DDW meant to last 24 days, plus low-deuterium exogenous ketones, NAD supplement, and "a nootropic." Interesting idea, would be nice to see some quantified results with such a regimen (including longitudinally after the DDW ran out), even though it's more of a "quick fix." Obviously targeting people who have sticker shock at the usual price of a DDW regimen.

Even if I wanted to, I personally wouldn't buy it without more transparency on what you're getting (like the amount of DDW, for starters!), but maybe that's just me.

https://www.ddcenters.com/product/mitochondria-cleanse/

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Based upon what they have said publically I think this goes against what they have said about drinking water......if you're anti water drinking as Boros and Q said recently why would you take NAD+ given Jason Rabinowitz latest paper on NAD+?

MARKETING is the only reason I can think of.

Corey Nelson likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The oxidized form of NAD, NAD+, is an essential cofactor in various cellular biochemical reactions. Levels of NAD+ and its reduced form NADH vary with the availability of dietary energy and nutrients. Nicotinamide phosphoribosyltransferase (Nampt) generates a key NAD+ intermediate, nicotinamide mononucleotide, from nicotinamide and 5-phosphoribosyl 1-pyrophosphate. The liver, an important organ of NAD metabolism, is thought to release metabolic products such as nicotinamide and may control NAD metabolism in other organs. Moreover, NAD is an important regulator of the circadian rhythm. Liver-specific Nampt-deficient mice and heterozygous Nampt mice have abnormal daily plasma Pi concentration oscillations. These data indicate that NAD metabolism in the intestine, liver, and kidney is closely related to Pi metabolism through the SLC34 family.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator