1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

New Construction - Energy Question

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by fitness@home, Dec 19, 2013.

1. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

I have a question for some the more technical and/or engineering folks here.

The building in the picture below in being erected next to the one I work in (company expansion). The security person showed me something he found unusual on the security monitors early the other morning. Said that it happens periodically on the night shift.

It was still dark outside, but on the monitors you could see pulses of energy(?) coming down from the sky at an angle and into the iron that is sticking up out of the ground. You cannot see it happen with the naked eye.

I assume this has something to do with grounding as these are driven deep into the ground. Would love to hear some thoughts on what it is and why it happens.

[​IMG]

2. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Wow, sounds like a lightning rod, without the full-blown zap!

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Actually this is the same thing as earthquake lights.......the transition metals draw the electric and magnetic fields toward it especially when they are compressed......these steel poles are likely recently put in cement basins in the ground and are now compressed and electrified by the ground current.