1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

new beginnings, everyday blessings

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by rlee314, Dec 27, 2014.

1. rlee314

rlee314 Silver

loving the bracelette kate custom made me. starfish and mother/chlid charms and the beads are from a jade necklace i've had for years.

Attached Files:

nicld and fitness@home like this.
  2. rlee314

rlee314 Silver

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Beautiful bracelet ...... Beautiful son.....

How is our gorgeous babe?

rlee314 likes this.
  4. rlee314

rlee314 Silver

thanks caroline!

we're all doing so well! FOTB0A4.JPG

nicld and caroline like this.
  5. rlee314

rlee314 Silver

enjoying easter with my littles

FOT6F9F.JPG

nicld and caroline like this.
  6. rlee314

rlee314 Silver

trying to get a 'good' shot where everyone is looking at the camera...haha. nope.
    LOVE my life and the people in it. including many of you all. i've found so much inspiration reading threads and journals in these forums over the years. i've learned and benefited soo so much! i have so many updates to share. but, honestly, i'd rather be beach'n it with these 2-and their dad, not pictured. FOTE345.JPG

nicld likes this.
  7. caroline

caroline Moderator

What a gorgeous family! Thanks so much for sharing these beautiful pics! All of you are the picture of health and vitality and love.

You cut your hair?!

Do the kids play naked in the sand/surf?

How is everyone sleeping? What is your daughter eating now?

8. rlee314

rlee314 Silver

no. i just have my hair pulled back in a bun. keep it out of my face and baby's hands.
    yes. kids are nudists at the beach. it's great! you can tell who the 'locals' are and who the tourists are by the naked kids and of course the tourists are usually much more covered up than the locals also.

she loves food--but is still mostly breastfed. she's eating salmon, sardines, avocado, kefir, poi, seaweed and whatever nibbles she gets from my plate.

9. caroline

caroline Moderator

It is hilarious to think A baby would eat sardines! simply awesome!

What great wins you have had as you move forward......

10. rlee314

rlee314 Silver

11. rlee314

rlee314 Silver

spent the weekend celebrating my 2nd baby's 2nd birthday. my epi paleo baby. these 2 LOVE the water/ocean. it's our happy place. i'm forevre grateful that i listened to my intuition during pregnancy w/my son and moved from portland oregon-very little LIGHT-to SUNNY hawai'i.

feeling blessed and grateful to be part of dr. kruse's starfish community. image000000 (1).jpg

caroline and drezy like this.
  12. rlee314

rlee314 Silver

FOTA315.JPG

last year on her 1st birthday

caroline and drezy like this.
  13. rlee314

rlee314 Silver

"if there is magic in this world it is contained in water" image000000 (2).jpg

14. drezy

drezy Gold

Baby butts FTW!

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

What beautiful pics of a beautiful family - thank you so much for sharing! Your son and daughter look so healthy - as do you.