1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

new beginnings, everyday blessings

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by rlee314, Dec 27, 2014.

1. rlee314

rlee314 Silver

thanks all!!

so...my breastfeeding struggles turned into abscesses that needed surgery!! ugh! sigh. so....it's been many years since i've taken antibiotics...i was on IV abx for 5 days and then oral abx for 10 days. how do i repair the damage to my gut?
    i'm currently breastfeeding my sweet girl on one breast and having to give her donor milk---so grateful for the mommas who have shared their milk so that i can keep my girl off formula! i do hope and plan to nurse on the other side once completely healed.
    i'm loading up-even more so-on dha, sunlight and drinking tons of turmeric tea and water.

anyhow, aside from that....my little girl is amazing! very alert and SO CALM and CONTENT. <---this makes her very predictable. her fussing has a reason. no guessing. and fussing is rare and short. fussing is...i am hungry, i need to burp, i am tired. she sleeps a lot. i forgot how much newborns sleep. her circadian rhythm continues to be pretty great--and she is night nursing more which i am pretty happy about actually. co-sleeping makes 'breast sleeping/night nursing' easy. and my circadian rhythm doesn't get messed up. she wakes with the roosters-just like my little boy.

so, again friends, id love advice/suggestions on how to repair my gut and body after the onslaught of antibiotics--of which i am grateful for--the abscesses in my breast were cultured as strep.

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

just saying Hi ..... to this wonderful little family :love:

so sorry I have nothing to offer...I am sure someone else will have loads of great suggestions .....

3. nicld

nicld Gold

That is too bad about needing antibiotics. Maybe drink kombucha and eat raw sauerkraut? Fish head smoothies maybe?

4. rlee314

rlee314 Silver

thanks ladies

5. rlee314

rlee314 Silver

6. rlee314

rlee314 Silver

is it a guaranteed given that my gut is trashed? from the abx? or can it maybe not be so bad sine i do load up on dha, sun etc.

7. Inger

Inger Silver

Your gut will heal, do not worry :)
    Just tan a lot nude in the morning sun... stay connected to the earth.... avoid nnEMF and fake light.. eat stuff with lots of bacteria in it... like raw seafood.... fermented hearts, wild herbs with a little dirt on them etc etc... you will be fine :)
    I think our bodies are pretty serious healing machines when we just get the environment right :) :) :)

rlee314 likes this.
  8. rlee314

rlee314 Silver

thank you so much inger!!

i've been doing just that the past several days...lots of SUN on my gut and breasts. sun on the gut is healing, yeah?

9. rlee314

rlee314 Silver

so...sunlight on my gut and breasts every morning...and some days in the afternoon too...and really, i feel amazing. i don't know what the state of my gut is from all the abx but i'm feeling well. and the incisions in my breast from the surgery are healing beautifully and quickly. the surgeon commented on how well they are healing and looking.
    also...my milk supply in the left breast is increasing...i'm just really thrilled and pleased and grateful for the info shared here.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

get some in your eyes too..........

rlee314 likes this.
  11. rlee314

rlee314 Silver

photo of me 2 weeks before my sweet girl was born.

Photo Jul 09, 1 00 38 PM.jpg

Inger, endless, nicld and 4 others like this.
  12. Beautiful!

rlee314 likes this.
  13. rlee314

rlee314 Silver

V__555E.jpg

loving life and my little family.

Inger, nicld, fitness@home and 2 others like this.
  14. caroline

caroline Moderator

gorgeous pics - thanks so much for sharing! Your little guy looks very healthy and full of beans!

rlee314 likes this.
  15. rlee314

rlee314 Silver

thank you!

16. nicld

nicld Gold

So beautiful.

rlee314 likes this.
  17. rlee314

rlee314 Silver

endless and caroline like this.
  18. nicld

nicld Gold

Nice. Have to let us what you think of it. So many good books out there.

19. endless

endless New Member

Wow, that's an amazing pregnancy photo....

rlee314 likes this.
  20. rlee314

rlee314 Silver

finding the book at the thrift store was a moment of entanglement for me.
    being obsessed with light lately...then seeing the book at the store-for twenty five cents!!!
    the book is basic. talks a lot about what dr kruse tells us about light.
    it's simple. i've enoyed reading it.

nicld and Curves like this.