1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

new beginnings, everyday blessings

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by rlee314, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You need lots of sun these last two weeks.......cause baby needs it too.

Brent Patrick and rlee314 like this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thinking of you Riee and sending you a big bear hug xoxo

rlee314 likes this.
  3. rlee314

rlee314 Silver

so pleased and relieved to update that i had blood levels of hemoglobin done this past week/thursday-a week after the initial distress post of having low hemoglobin.
    my labs show my levels to be 10, midwives say 10.5 is optimal. so, definitely moving in the right direction.
    i've taken dr. kruse's advice and have been spending more time in the sun and ocean. doing epsom salts baths. increasing chlorophyll with herbal tea infusions of dandelion-root and leaves-nettles, red raspberry leaf, alfalfa, and eating more greens-salads and sulfurous veg.

39+ weeks now...feeling ready. i had my son at 39 weeks so hoping this baby makes it's debut soon.

Peertje80, Linz, Sue-UK and 2 others like this.
  4. Last edited: Jul 14, 2015
    rlee314 likes this.
  5. rlee314

rlee314 Silver

happy to introduce my aloha baby girl!!!!! (i was a bit surprised she's a girl...the entire pregnancy and before i actually thought she'd be a girl but most everyone else would look at me and say boy. my little boy was also pretty set on having a brother...but he's pretty pleased w/his little sister.

she arrived on 7/15 at dawn, 6:02am. 7'7 18.5 inches
    i called the midwives at 3:30. they arrived at 4am. she was born 2 hours later.
    she came very aware. she cried for about 1 min and then stopped and just looked around.

she is very strong. holds her head up well wants to stand. can roll from side ti side well.
    nursing is going great on the left breast, however the right breast has been a struggle w/mastitis and plugged milk ducts.

she is very content. her circadian rhythm at night iss almost too good. for the first several days she would sleep the entire night w/out waking. not so great for breastfeeding, mastitis, engorgement etc.

she is my LIGHT baby.

born at dawn on a beautiful sunny day.
    her name is Ilee Solana (eye-lee)
    Ailey is irish meaning light. i'm spelling it differently--my middle name is lee. i also think the irish pronunciation might be different.
    Solana is spanish meaning sunshine.
    Sol=sun
    Lana is hawai'ian meaning of calm waters.

i spent a lot of time in the water during my pregnancy with her. i was in the ocean the day before giving birth. i had a water labor but stood up to birth her so she was born above the water. she's very calm and alert.
    she naturally wakes at her time of birth every day and stays awake and alert for a few hours. the morning hours are her most awake, alert parts of the day so far-3 weeks in no. FOT18A3.JPG FOTDAEC (1).JPG

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

congrats.

rlee314 and Brent Patrick like this.
  7. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

Lovely! All the best to you and Ilee and the rest of your family!

8. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Ah, she's beautiful. Congratulations!

rlee314 likes this.
  9. Penny

Penny New Member

The Greeks would say "Kukla!" - which means "doll!" - she is beautiful and what a blissful face:)

I was big into "bag balm" myself when I was breastfeeding - you can get it at a feed store - it was used on cow's udders - saved me:)

rlee314 likes this.
  10. kovita

kovita Silver

Congrats, Ronda! jow very much similar experience do I have with the same approach on the other side oft he globe! I wish you and Solana stays happyea nd in good health.
    Our kids may make a good pair one day, both of them born in hope for a better human tomorrow!

Kisses!

rlee314 likes this.
  11. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

She's so beautiful. Congratulations!

rlee314 likes this.
  12. kovita

kovita Silver

The hemoglobin levels, I had some decline during the winter too, but it went to 11,5 at the delivery. I did some plant based isron supps, very mild to see such a good levels again, but it was probably necessary since I ate liver but it did not go up and the iron metabolism showed iron reserve depletion. I continue with this herbal approach now and my baby does not look anemic, so I assume it works. We spend a lot of time naked in the morning and late afternoon sun. The summer is very hot here, unusually hot. My baby started to reach for the things before age of two months and is now able to catch them. He continues sleeping so well in the night (1 max 2 feedings) that it is a real pleasure to share a bed with him. I feel blessed while listening to a lot of mothers who cannot breastfeed and have babies who wake up every hour and are much older than Loren. Of course they ask what I do and they think. i am crazy, when I say what I do and in what. i believe ;-) Light is too ordinary to be considered the best medicine.

nikita and rlee314 like this.
  13. Joe Gavin

Joe Gavin Face Everything And Rise

Crazy is good! Ordinary is best! I get the same shit from my friends when I just mantra "Light water and Magnestism". It just works. Cool stuff.

rlee314 likes this.
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Light is anything but ordinary as this table shows.............just look at how small the visible spectrum is that biology uses in light's entire spectrum. You begin to see why altered light causes so much chaos.

[​IMG]

15. nicld

nicld Gold

Congrats and she is beautiful.

rlee314 likes this.
  16. Hope

Hope Gold

Congrats indeed!

rlee314 likes this.
  17. caroline

caroline Moderator

congratulations on your beautiful daughter. How wonderful for all of you xoxo

rlee314 likes this.
  18. Inger

Inger Silver

Sooooo cute :) :) :) :) :)
    Congratulations Rlee!!!!! You have such a lucky baby :) :) :) awesome!!!!

rlee314 likes this.
  19. Joe Gavin

Joe Gavin Face Everything And Rise

Just got to that section in Light in Sculpting Life, Jack. Thing reads like a great detective novel. Great great stuff.

rlee314 likes this.
  20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

great book.......