1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

New as of today!

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by oliveview, Sep 30, 2013.

1. oliveview

oliveview New Member

Hi everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I started today with my 50gm protein breakfast and I am patiently (not really) waiting on my labwork that was drawn on Friday. My goal is restoration of health and ultimately that being expressed as an improved body weight. I've been stopping and starting Paleo over the last few months because I would not see any results. I started reading JK's work and it really hit home with me. I'm excited to get started and I'm "all in"!

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Welcome.........

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Welcome Olive ....so glad to hear you are all in and committed ....please start a journal in the journal section. It really, really helps to keep on track and motivated ...and we can all lend a hand - and you can help others too.

Have you listened to Dr. K's podcasts? they are a great way to get lots of info fast.....and do you have his book?
    The EPI-PALEO RX ......it puts everything into context in an easy to understand way.

Please keep reading and asking questions .....there is a lot to get thru ....probably the understatement of the century :)

4. oliveview

oliveview New Member

Dr K and Caroline, thank you for the warm welcome. Caroline, I have his book but I haven't listened to any podcasts yet. I've been reading his blog posts also. I think I will start a journal, however it's a little intimidating to put it all out there.

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

Olive - just start simply.....Just maybe say what you want to accomplish .....and it will take on a life of it's own! It is great to look back at a journal and to see how far you have come....and JK likes journals :) Actually, what you said initially is perfect - just transfer to the journal section.

It is great to read other's journals too .... a lot of folks here are dealing with some pretty tough stuff and maybe you can encourage them.....

Also - when you get your lab work back post in the lab section if you want help with it.

6. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Olive, take the plunge. It is a bit intimidating, but once you start it really does gets easier. You will get some wonderful feedback and support from others too.

Welcome!