1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

New and learning.

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Tara Smith, Jun 12, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Tara Smith

Tara Smith New Member

Hello,

I’m Tara I’m from South Florida (originally from NYC) and find all of this information very overwhelming and difficult to learn especially with harsh brain fog.

But I’m going to try my hardest to learn as I have severe EMF sensitivities with excruciating symptoms. Education is where I’m focusing. Thanks for welcoming me in.

Tara

Alex97232 and Azo like this.
  2. Azo

Azo Azo

Hi Tara,Thanks very much for your greeting. I am suffering a serious health issue right now and also am finding this a challenge. Hope to exchange information with you and others.

Tara Smith likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

welcome. Read the post on beginning at this website in the beginner's sections.

Here is the truth about life…..your current situation is never permanent. It is what you make of it from your choices. Life is not solid it is fluid and it always changes.

Help begins with yourself. Once you forget what you are worth, you forget what you deserve

4. Azo

Azo Azo

Thank you very much Dr. Kruse, I hope someday soon to be able to run my dilemma by you.

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Life is made by Sun.
    We are creatures build by sun.
    Sunlight=life
    Lack of sunlight=death

Maximize your exposure to sun (including on cloudy days).
    All your surfaces, skin, eyes.
    No makeup, no sunscreen, no glasses.
    Preferably in the clothes you had when born.
    No artificial light after sun is down. Fire light is ok. (42% of sunlight energy comes from read light)

Eat only what you grow or can grow or exist outside your windows, without help of refrigerator or freezer or electricity, any time of year.

When you are not accustomed to sunlight go easy at first.
    But remember.
    If you overdo sunlight at first, you may burn your skin and that will hurt,
    but it will not result in cancer.
    -----------------------

Get 23andme.com test
    Figure out your mothers haplotype.
    Then figure out latitude of where your grand grand grandmother from 5000-10000 years ago resided.
    You should reside at that latitude or closer to equator (if currently healthy).
    If sick, much closer to equator.

------------------------
    Life = perpetum mobile (include generational changes)
    The second law of thermodynamics applies (statistically)(key)
    We are highly efficient machines
    changing (very slowly) from generation to next generation
    5000-10000 years
    Since invention of electricity changes started happening with a very high speed.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  6. Tara Smith

Tara Smith New Member

THANK YOU!! I love this and feel off to good start. I’m the beach grounding queen. Mind you it has to be in bikini as don’t drive to naked beaches as far away and w EHS that’s a crutch. I go in my prescription glasses and no makeup so I can swim in the ocean. I don’t like sunglasses. They recently started to bother me for some reason. I never ever use sunscreen -toxic.

Diet is where I need help. In south Florida that sounds only like fruits and water. I must investigate further.

7. Dylan Petkus

Dylan Petkus Quantum Clinician in Training

Hey Tara!

Where in South Florida are you based? I'm in Palm Beach! If you need meters or anything like that let me know! Or we could meet up somewhere in nature for some discussion!

Welcome to the tribe.

Tara Smith likes this.
  8. Tara Smith

Tara Smith New Member

Omg your the best!! That’s so exciting. I’m right south of you in Delray Beach. Very close!
    Thank you!

9. Tara Smith

Tara Smith New Member

10. Tara Smith

Tara Smith New Member

Thank you so very much for this!! Extremely helpful. I’m super grateful!

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

welcome. Tara ............

12. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Welcome. If you haven't already, read this blog: https://jackkruse.com/redox-rx/
    And regularly revisit it while reading the other blogs. It's fun and extremely satisfying to see all pieces of the puzzle fall into place.

And since you're in south Florida, Yucatan is around the corner. Search the forum for more information about why that's a good place to be.

drezy likes this.