1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum. After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum. Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis. Sorry for the Inconvenience, but we hope you understand that this is needed to prevent the community from being ridden with malicious users!

Neuroplasticity & Neural Retraining

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Scott M., Jul 2, 2015.

1. Scott M.

Scott M. New Member

Greetings Fellow Krusers,

A few years ago, I developed Hashimoto's and an extreme list of hypersensitivities to chemicals, EMF, foods, smells, etc. Touching a capacitive touch screen or track pad would result in hammering nerve pain for days. Smelling particular smells would result in every symptom imaginable. Joint pain. Nerve pain. Muscle pain. Burning. Rapid muscle wasting. Muscle tremors. I could write a book of all of the symptoms I experienced and predictable "If This Then That" reactions. It's as if my heightened sensory perception was afraid of seeming everything. Everything was a trauma to my body, and while changing my diet and my environment helped very slowly, one misstep and everything came crashing down and all progress was lost. Those things did not seem to target the underlying cause of what I now believe was a limbic system trauma loop, caused by exposure to a number of sick buildings over a short period of time and a lifetime of chronic stress.

I know many other people here suffer from MCS (Multiple Chemical Sensitivities), EHS (Electrical Hypersensitivity Syndrome), and the like, so I wanted to share the following tools to add to your arsenal. I'd love to get some other people's thoughts on how this works on a quantum scale, but I'm honestly more concerned with results, and the results I've seen over the past few weeks have been nothing short of miraculous. Don't get me wrong, I still plan to do all the other things right, but I feel like this may play a significant role.

As a disclaimer, I had seen this a while back and blew it off as some sort of "think happy thoughts" or "mind over matter" scam. I was wrong. A lot of the underlying work seems to have been done by Dr. Norman Doidge on the concept of neuroplasticity, and Annie Hopper seems to have taken it further in a practical application. In short, it's like faith training for your brain. It's almost as if there's a small child inside us who's become traumatized and afraid, and now we have to change our thoughts, feeling, and behaviors to help that child feel safe again, and shift our focus so that our brain can rewire itself and turn off our subconscious stress response. This is just the tip of the iceberg, but hopefully this helps someone else.

The following videos explain a little more. Over the past few weeks, I've been able to do things I haven't been able to do for years, and would say I've probably seen a 25% overall improvement or elimination of symptoms.

http://www.guptaprogramme.com/mcs-multiple-chemical-sensitivity-treatment/

http://dnrsystem.com/aaem.html

Best wishes!
    Scott
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2015
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

EHS will be the August webinar potentially.........unless Jeremy and Ben do something special.

As for your brain being bad: here is something else to consider..........its part of the story because BDNF need melatonin to work.http://selfhacked.com/2015/07/01/bdnf-genes-correct/
    jwhb77 and BrainWhisperer like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

4. Scott M.

Scott M. New Member

Thanks Jack! Will take a look...
  5. BrainWhisperer

BrainWhisperer New Member

6. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

Jack kruse. What do you think of the PONs device in Doidges book It electrically stimulates the tongue. It seems to really hel PD and MS. I'm guessing it works like a battery to the brain. And now I'm wondering about sunlight on the tongue?
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This is what our meeting in Mexico was about with our Quantlet leaders. I cannot disclose what we think about much in this area right now unless a non disclosure is signed and you are part of the team and not an outsider.
    MonteD likes this.
  8. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

Ok. I understand.
  9. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

Hey I like being part of the team! Feels good. Got a little dopamine boost.
  10. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

Or oxytocin?
  11. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

Oops. You meant I'm not part of team.
    MonteD likes this.
  12. matthewsb77

matthewsb77 New Member

I've done quite a bit of neural retraining myself. I've been at it for a year, and have seen no physical improvement but some improvement in my ability to handle things mentally/emotionally. Gupta and Lightning Process for me, mainly.
  13. Emma Sabin

Emma Sabin Gold

Hi Scott - this is really interesting and of great interest to me. I wondered did you follow both programmes in the links below?

Hi Matthew