1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Neurological Condition Advice

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by Beau, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Beau

Beau New Member

Hi guys, I hope you are all well. Is there any advice out there for someone fighting a neurological condition with past concussions, Lyme and mold exposure? Any good practitioners, programs books you recommend for help? Also would Hawaii be a good place to live? Thank you.

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

black mold ---->> humidity
    black mold = 1000 dear ticks

There is healthy and sick humidity

What creates one or the other I do not know, but it is not about a higher amount of sunlight.
    in the dark humid bathroom expect black mold
    In the hills, in the dark humid caves, especially next to water springs expect health.

---------------
    I

Beau and John Schumacher like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

nnEMF is the driver to both diseases and HI is not a good place because of the military bases out there.

Beau, John Schumacher and Matt Fowler like this.
  4. HI does have "pockets" of low nnEMF. The only way to know is to take a nnEMR meter to each location and test. You may have to hike into gullies to find them. Try the north east corner of the Big Island and the far west side of Kauai.

Beau likes this.
  5. Beau

Beau New Member

Thank you Dr. Kruse, so no Hawaiian islands are worth living on? What other locations do you suggest? And can you provide a link to a good nnEMF reader? Thank you!

6. Hey Beau. Just put nnEMF reader into the forums SEARCH FORUMS at the top of the opening page.

Beau likes this.