1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Neil Strauss

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Tom Win, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Tom Win

Tom Win New Member

I don't get it Jack Kruse gives a talk at their venue and their are even not bothered to record it and spread their name with help of dr Kruse?
    Am I the only moron here or they wanted to keep it for themselves? Maybe someone knows something that I do not.
    Got i got through 6o blogs in the last couple days and Im stunned. Jack. RESPECT.
    DOUBLE THANKS Matt that you filmed it!!!

Last edited: Apr 7, 2019
    CjHedberg, Phosphene and mrc like this.
  2. mrc

mrc Silver

CjHedberg and Phosphene like this.
  3. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

I think they didn’t end up liking his anti-supplement, 5G bashing slant. This pre-talk Q&A is gold. Only one microphone for a panel? WTF?

mrc and Beasol like this.
  4. mrc

mrc Silver