1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Negative Ion Generators

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by persistence, Sep 10, 2014.

1. nicld

nicld Gold

I think that dimmers are higher in EMF's or at least wall switch dimmers are. I might have to replace mine with just a switch but I always turn it all the way up.

We have a humidifier going in the house.

Just a really weird feeling in the head. It is hard to describe but once I shut it off it went away. It took about a week to be able to have it on all the time.

2. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

Here's my Himalayan salt set-up including my new hot plate I got on ebay...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The humidifier is bulkier so I'll photo it later...

Q: how do i get the pictures I post links to to show up in the post?

Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
    Martha Ray likes this.
  3. persistence

persistence New Member

You need to upload the images to a web site (apparently not this one?) and then reference a URL to them in your post here.

You could get a Tumblr account and just create some post there with the images attached? That would be minimum work and you might end up using it for other things later.

lilreddgirl likes this.
  4. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

thanks i was using my google drive and made them public... guess that didn't work off to Tumblr... and done :)

5. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Nicole, I had a wall-mounted dimmer switch for a bathroom light, and that thing put out high EMF when on full, or even off. When it was actually dimming the light, well, Katy bar the door! Not sure about a small dimmer for a night light, but I wouldn't trust 'em.

6. persistence

persistence New Member

7. persistence

persistence New Member

So far I am loving this Himalayan salt lamp, so thank you! I may start adding these throughout the home running at full blast 24x7. Hopefully that's okay.

I noticed in the marketing literature that came with the lamp that they have a few models that are regular table lamps, except the base of the unit is a separate Himalayan salt lamp! It's an incredibly clever idea:
    1) It saves space over having two lamps
    2) It gives you options for different kinds of mood lighting in an area
    3) It gives you an excuse for putting more units throughout the home

The problem is I cannot find a single vendor on Amazon or through Google that stocks those versions. The models in my catalog are #1362 and #1363, and it looks like most of the units on Amazon use a similar four digit model number, and it looks like all of these may be produced by the same company, WBM International. On the WBM web site they do not show the product either. Has anyone seen any vendor selling a real table lamp (with normal bulb) that has a separate Himalayan lamp built into the base? Any pointers are appreciated.

lilreddgirl likes this.
  8. Hope2Learn

Hope2Learn We are all connected.

I don't know anything about this product but thought it looked interesting, and it promises no ozone. I'm not entirely sure what they're saying about Niagara Falls there at the beginning.. but it does unfortunately say to run this at least 7 - 8 feet from any other electrical items plugged into wall sockets, which doesn't seem like it would work for hardly anyone.

http://www.amazon.com/Negative-Projector-True-Generator-Ionizer/dp/B00D2YAE5W

9. persistence

persistence New Member

I would not trust that thing at all. I think the design to block ozone production would have to be more complex than that.

I'm using Himalayan salt lamps for now, although I doubt those create very many ions.

Hope2Learn likes this.
  10. Martha Ray

Martha Ray Martha Ray, New Member

AG Argentum (silver) Silver Ion ?

Any connection.. TO Designs for Health Silvercillin Liquid 15 ppm purified silver 1 Tea 75 mcg purified Silver when I need an antibiotic. I can no longer take pharmaceutical antibiotics. I remembered that Dr. Kruse mentioned Silver is better than Colloidal Silver...Right?

Tangent warning:
    I also use fresh Dill Weed as a natural antibiotic....was craving it and eating a lot but then noticed it was showing as very high salicylate. I am allergic to aspirin (pure salicylate) and when I noticed that my diet and body products were very high salicylate it was a final blow to my eating plants. Been One Meal a Day carnivore 8 weeks and feeling better than I have in 12 years. Began as an elimination diet but felt so good I've not been interested in testing other plant foods out yet. Lost 15 lbs in those 8 weeks. Fasted two days and came online now trying to figure out how someone eating OMAD Carnivore carefully breaks a fast without plant foods. Guess I'll run out and get an InstaPot and try making some fresh broth of some kind...I've have had histamine intolerance symptoms for years so slow cookers not a good option for me. For HI broths should be eaten right away or frozen right away. Hey maybe I'm not even HI sensitive anymore. Regardless, I think it is good for me to not eat gluten, grains, SUGAR, SEED OILS, Nightshades, high histamine, high oxalate or high salicylate food for meals. Also not good to drink alcohol or coffee or ANY caffeine. I will still use fresh local Dill Weed medicinally if I need it.
    Self indulgent tangent is now over.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2021
  11. Martha Ray

12. Martha Ray

Sorry Mollie one of the Amazon Dogs said this page cannot be found

If it was this one it is Currently unavailable. And they say "We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock." as of 7 8 21
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Negative-Projector-True-Generator-Ionizer/dp/B00D2YAE5W

Negative Ion Projector (A True Negative Ion Generator / Air Ionizer)
    Brand: Mystic Marvels