1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Negative feedback loop for α MSH?

Discussion in 'Heal Your Hormones' started by LisaLearning, May 7, 2016.

1. LisaLearning

LisaLearning Silver

I used to be super sensitive to the sun, and I'm not completely over it yet, but am much more tolerant than I used to be.

However, the sensitivity is keeping me from getting as much sun exposure as I would like. Last year I injected myself with small amounts of α-MSH and then spent time in the sun, and got a good base tan and didn't need to be worried about being in the sun too much (altho I am not talking about massive exposures) for the rest of the summer.

I am clearly making more endogenous α-MSH than I used to, but it's still very easy to overdo the sun exposure, and even though we've had absolutely fantastic sunshine for the last fortnight, I can't stay out in the day for more than 30 minutes without getting a histamine reaction (except for early morning and sunset exposures, which I can do quite a lot more of).

I really want to be able to get more sun, and I am thinking about injecting some more MSH - but what effect does that have overall? Does this suppress my own production? I am reading that it doesn't. Is there some other way in which this would work against my healing?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Melanocyte-stimulating hormone (MSH) is a collective name for a group of peptide hormones produced by the skin, eye, pituitary gland and hypothalamus in response to ultraviolet radiation. It plays a key role in producing colored pigmentation found in the skin, hair and eyes of mammals. It does this by inducing specialized skin cells called melanocytes to produce melanin which store UV light, until night, when our bodies begin to harvest this light at night to drive regeneration programs in our tissues.
    Melanocyte stimulating hormones, like alpha-melanotropin and MSH function in a number of diverse physiological roles including regulation of appetite. Remember all foods breakdown to electrons to feed into ECT in mitochondria. The more electrons that are added to our cell membranes the more photons can thusly be collected from the sun and magnetic flux of the magnetic field as we ground, the less we need from foods. If you are sensitive to the sun initially use grounding more. It works via the inverse Hall spin effect to turn magnetic flux into a DC electric current and this can increase your redox potential, albeit, more slowly than light. But if your charging and storage capability is low this is a nice way not to overload your system as you adapt to the sunlight stimulus in the UK. In this way, you can see how magnetic flux and UV light are two duynamic a proxy's for food electrons. MSH is that proxy protein that suppresses appetite naturally. It also links to a circadian relationship to adrenal cortisol release at 4 AM when light is absent. This drives fat burning and ketosis at night when we are sleeping and regenerating. Alpha-MSH has profound immunomodulatory properties on our immune systems and works with Vitamin D to turn the both arms of immunity on and control epigenetic expression. Alpha MSH and Vitamin D work at night and in the day time respectively, to give us neuro-protection by raising melatonin levels. Taking any exogenous drugs that act on the MSH axis will lower endogenous production.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

MSH is that “proxy protein” that gives leptin the ability to count electrons to suppress or increase our appetite naturally. MSH and leptin also links to a circadian relationship to adrenal cortisol release at 4 AM when light is absent. This process is controlled by dopamine levels in the eye and frontal lobes. This drives fat burning and ketosis at night when we are sleeping and regenerating. Alpha-MSH has profound immunomodulatory properties on our immune systems and works with Vitamin D3 to turn the both arms of immunity on and control epigenetic expression. Alpha MSH and leptin work at night and Vitamin D3 operates in the day time respectively, to give us neuro-protection by raising melatonin levels.

Dopamine is the governor of this response in the eye and pituitary. This makes the proper solar spectrum collisions with the RPE a critical step in the bio-physical process. This is how light frequency is changed to a photo-chemical stimulus. The chemicals then become correlated novelties in biochemistry for the substrate chemicals that work to form circadian coupling that control the autonomic system. The solar spectrum and biogenic amines are essential for proper physiological reactions and adaptations during physical work and influence the recovery phase after exercise by modulating anabolic and catabolic processes in tissues. Those processes control how the photoelectric effect interacts with our atomic lattice. In other words, are we using more of the particle part of light, than the wave function of light in controlling these cycles. Anything that allows too many protons or too few electrons, or a combination of both, at either end of the brain gut axis can cause this change in optical signaling. Most people are not aware the that brain gut axis begins in the central retinal pathways of the eye.

The duality of light is a correlative phenomena to the two divisions of the autonomic nervous system. For example, testosterone and cortisol are known to play a significant role in metabolism of protein as well as carbohydrate metabolism by clinicians. Both are competitive agonists at the receptor level of muscular cells. This is why the testosterone/cortisol ratio is used as an indication of the anabolic/catabolic balance. This ratio decreases in relation to the intensity and duration of physical exercise, as well as during periods of intense training or repetitive competition, and can be reversed by regenerative measures. Testosterone levels drop under blue light conditions and are recovered under UV/IR conditions. Cortisol levels are lowered under full spectrum light. Today, those light conditions are no longer consistently normal because of anthropometric changes to our environments. The spectrum of light is not what it was when we evolved 4-6 million years. Modern man has altered it, and changed evolutionary trajectory. As such, human evolution has changed since Tesla and Westinghouse lit up the World’s Fair in Chicago in the late 19th century.

lohd2015 likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

[​IMG]

Quantum mechanics provides life with many possibilities but the waveform is collapsed by the environmental signals that proteins bathing in cell water get.

5. LisaLearning

LisaLearning Silver

Of course I experienced the appetite suppression last year when I used the MSH - and wasn't thinking about the relation between the light exposure/increased MSH/less food required as you have pointed out.

I suppose I would be doing the same thing as exogenous D: adding a marker of (more) photonic exposure (than I am actually getting) without the photonic energy, and also without the light signaling in my eyes.

I'll carry on getting as much sun as I can, and I do ground all the time I'm doing it. I'm selectively exposing skin that gets less sunlight and covering the areas that have gotten slightly more exposure than they should have gotten.

Thanks for the comments, I appreciate it. Tempting to just do some MSH which seemed to work so well, but in the end would rather make my own, as I did when I was a kid. :)

6. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Lisa, cold also stimulates MSH. Have you tried spraying water on your skin while you are out in the sunshine?

lohd2015 and LisaLearning like this.
  7. LisaLearning

LisaLearning Silver

I did know that, but didn't think of doing it that way - thanks for the suggestion.

8. LisaLearning

LisaLearning Silver

Thanks again for this suggestion; I tried this yesterday w great results. It was also a very low UV index (3) and I stayed out longer, which I suspect might also be better for me that some higher, quicker blast. I had no signs of any skin sensitivity effects later in the day or today and definitely got a bit more colour in my skin.

nonchalant likes this.
  9. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Actually, I should thank you. You got me thinking again about alpha MSH, and now I've thought of a new hack.

LisaLearning likes this.