1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Need some guidance! (anxiety causing PN)

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Frankie L, Nov 19, 2013.

1. Frankie L

Frankie L New Member

Hi everyone!
    I hope someone can help me with his issue. Here's a bit about me...

I am a 40 yr old athletic muscular woman. I work out 3-4 times a week. Eat plenty of greens and no gluten. I am (was) a vegetarian (4 Yrs) and eat low carb diet and and stay away from red meat and chicken and NO processed food., I eat fish. I don't drink alcohol or coffee or any other of the no no drinks. I just started to eat red meat November 19!!!!

Since January of this year, I've developed moderate anxiety to the point that my the tops of my feet are constantly numb and part of my hands too slightly. I developed anxiety from worrying about my lymphoma coming back, I had it 7 years ago and I am in remission.

I've had numerous blood tests and diagnostic testing that says the cancer is gone - ok I get that but my sympathetic response is not "getting it"....I have permanent numbness and I would like to reverse this. I have no pain, I can live with this but I would like to fix it. I don't believe is RX for anxiety, so when I need a little calmness I take St. John Wort. - that's it because the anxiety is tolerable. I can go weeks without feeling anxious then one day I wake up and boom, there's the SR kicking in for no reason - I think great, those goes my feet vibrating away. My feet and hands vibrate like I'm holding a cell phone! OMG it is really freaky!! What is the cause of this?

I just started taking B12, liquid magnesium, R-ALA and ACL and 2 tablespoons of Coconut oil and a probitoic. I just started to take sea vegetables (liquid iodine), barley grass and beta 3D glucan (for immune boost), Co q10 and selenium.

I understand that PN is caused by myelin deterioration, but my adrenals are going non stop although I am not mentally anxious. My body wants to go into SR first thing in the morning and it feels like I had 3 cups of coffee!! When I go to bed I can feel my hands tremor!!!!!

What would you suggest to return feeling in my feet and hands?
    Is Paleo the solution?
    Any thoughts would greatly be appreciated!

One other question, what is the vibration in my feet caused by? Is this the nerves firing up or the blood circulating away from the peripherals?

Thank you :)

Frankie L

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Please tell us about you conditions of existence. What is your non native EMF exposure? This is #1 for you.

Have you listened to Dr. K's podcasts? You really need to. Also, there is a free webinar by Dr. Tim Jackson on heal your hormones.

Have you started reading the blogs? There is a whole EMF series.....

3. HoneyChild

HoneyChild Gold

4. Frankie L

Frankie L New Member

Good Day everyone!

I just started my journal today under Frankie L's Journal. I was hoping if you could have a look at it? Yes, I have started to read about the EMF series, I'm having some diffiuculty understanding lol. Where do I go from here?

5. Frankie L

Frankie L New Member

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

Please listen to Jack's podcasts - listed on the home page......much easier to get quick information! If you have trouble finding anything - don't hesitate to ask! :)

great job on the journal..... thanks for starting one - it helps everyone to share information :)

this is a journey of "one" but we need lots and lots of help along the way.....

Last edited: Nov 22, 2013
  7. sooperb

sooperb New Member

Hi there. As someone who has endured anxiety attacks for years I sympathise with your plight. I, too, would class myself as someone who isn't a worrier or a stress head yet I have been plagued. I think there is a subconscious response that provokes an anxiety response to stimuli which kicks your adrenals into action and before you know it you are experiencing a panic/anxiety response. I have lost count of the number of different "symptoms" my body has experienced but I can relate to the numbness and the vibration. My anxiety seems to kick in mostly at night, I have palpitations and sweating and many times I had the vibration. The first time I awoke and felt it, I thought it must be my washing machine spinning, it was just that sort feeling, in the centre of my chest and down to my stomach area, I have seen it described as a cellphone type of buzzing. It was some time before I realised it was me and not the bed shaking! It added to my anxiety of course. I have experienced tingling around my jawline, I have lain in bed shaking as though I had a fever and I have had a buzzing sensation in my foot. Numbness and tingling in my labia at the start of a panic attack, the list is endless.

These days nearly all of those things have gone and I credit my earthing sheet with bringing about the change. I still get palps but these tend to be triggered by either alcohol (I'm not a slop head, 1-2 glasses can set them off) MSG, sugar overload or a combination. Knowing the cause is most of the battle and makes it easier to eliminate the effect. I sleep on the sheet every night, it is earthed actually out of the bedroom window and into the earth and I take it with me if I am away from home for more than one night. It might be worth a look for you too.

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

I think MSG is huge and it is very hard, if not impossible, to avoid unless you only eat what you yourself make. I made some bone broth the other day and I added in a tiny bit of stock powder [a brand I have used for years] and I had a terrible night.

I am not willing to sacrifice a night's sleep for anything if I can help it!

9. sooperb

sooperb New Member

I was aghast to find MSG in Bisto and stock cubes. Both seem to have removed it now but I stopped using either and chose organic. I am very careful, we cook pretty much everything from fresh or we check labels if we have to. Eating out is a lot trickier, I haven't dared have a Chinese takeaway for years, they use so much MSG. I have asked in the Indian restaurant if they use it but the proprietor, who we know quite well, half shrugged and half laughed so I am none the wiser. If he thinks I'm not happy he will say they don't use it just as he told me very seriously he would make sure there was less salt in my food. There wasn't of course.

I've watched Asian chefs cooking on TV programmes, they use a huge amount of salt, probably a throw back to when there wasn't much refrigeration. I'm not against salt per se but I'd stake money on it that they aren't using best additive free sea salt lol.

10. caroline

caroline Moderator

Sooperb
    .... Could you ask for some steamed veggies? And bring your own sea salt? Or some veggies sautéed in ghee?