1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Need some advice.

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Erik, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Erik

Erik New Member

Ok, along with the list of problems that ive been able to solve with light/food/grounding, since like 7 or 10 years ago, (hard to say), i ve been suffering with frequent urination. It got worse when i took Trileptal fro my mild epilepsia. Then it got even worse when i got my Inguinal Hernia surgery. Well the last years i noticed my frequent urination got worse if i ate salt. Sometimes i would wake up 15 times at night for a minimum amunt of pee, feeling i let it all go, but in the next 15 minutes i urged again -.- . ...... The last 2 months its has been really bad, a lot of urinating frequency, but the worst part, i started smelling like pee. Like my sweat, even thoug its mild, it is there!!. I read its called Uridrosis, and its related to poor kidney function :(. Ive never drinked alcohol, but the thing i believe destroyed my kidneys were the 2 years i drank yerba mate like 1,5 lts per day, i was addicted to it. People told me about the possible kidney overwork but i didnt listen :S.... That in conjuction with the Medicine Trileptal (pill) wich it was a known kidney enemy.... Please, anybody with similar problems?? An idea??? I cant work on my radiation exposure even thoug is very low. I can go harder on controling my light.. i hope that helps. But is there any dietary or lifestyle change i should do???

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Everything in here screams low dopamine. Even the hernia is caused by poor muscle tone. UV and IR light.......but the meds maybe what is slowing you down.

3. Erik

Erik New Member

Nono But i left the meds, the epilepsia was gone 2 years ago and ive been meds free for 2 years,,, well i will go for more UV/IR, as much as possible.... And i will read on your blog about dopamine and dopamine rx

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Well it will shrink respiratory proteins as a plus but to keep them shrunk you need AM UV and IR too. Reduction in heteroplasmy first is critical to get right before ketosis to drive ECT because you can shorten telomeres and build new mitochondria. Mitochondrial DNA is controlled by melatonin cycles so this is why being cold dark and boring is key in the beginning. The cooler the surface the more UV you absorb and the more heat your mitochondria release to condense the respiratory proteins to control local geometry. This is controlled on a macroscopic level by dopamine and melatonin cycles. Time 9 re read it.......carefully

Brent Patrick and Erik like this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

with your brain you need to focus on local CT of the brain and carotids.......to cool to improve melatonin cycles......to make new mitochondria