1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Need help with skin/yeast issues

Discussion in 'Adrenal Rx and Leaky Gut Rx' started by BPS, Jul 29, 2017.

1. BPS

BPS New Member

Hi

I’ve been struggling to fix the last 10% of my skin symptoms. I am looking deeply at leaky gut and healing it

Stool tests have shown high yeast.

So far I’m doing the following which ticks a lot of boxes on the LeakyGutRX

No grains or dairy
    No nightshades or legumes
    Lots of grass fed meat
    Salmon daily (now adding in more seafood too)
    Bone broth frequently
    Bed by 10pm.
    Morning walk at 7am
    Lunchtime walk at 1pm (both in tshirt with no eye protection)

Desk job. Have setup desk to minimise emf, blue light filters, Iris on laptop but I do use phone quite a bit. Too much. Albeit with screen filters.

Current supplements:
    Magnesium 400mg at night
    500mg Ester C vit c
    44mg Zinc
    2000mg Turmeric

Then over the last few months I’ve been doing yeast specifics:

Antifungals rotates between CandidaStat (GSE, Garlic, Caprylic Acid, Oregon grape root), SF722 and GSE
    25mil 12 strain probiotic x 2/day
    Soil based probiotic x 2/day
    Vitafibre prebiotic x 2/day
    Goats colostrum.
    x 2/day

I’ve been taking the above Candida supps for about 3 months but I’m suffering from bad symptoms. Swollen and crusty eye lids, jock+anal itching.

Digestion isn’t too bad, occasional constipation but mostly good stools.

I am well aware of die off but this doesn’t seem to be going.

As I’m very sensitive to foods, I know that grapefruit can be an issue for me but I’ve not had much other alternatives as Im resistant to oregano oil.

Since the start of the year I’ve focused on sunlight. Had 4 weeks of holidays near the equator and sun usually shifts thugs but this year I still had skin issues. In the past this has correlated to yeast issues.

So, what am I missing? Half of me says stop the yeast supps as you’re reacting to them the other half says keep going....?
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
  2. JanSz

JanSz Silver

https://www.amazon.com/BodyBio-Butyrate-Magnesium-Vegetarian-Capsules/dp/B0016NHCGA/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1501332170&sr=8-1&keywords=bodybio butyrate

BodyBio - Cal-Mag Butyrate
    -------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

-------------------------------------------------------------
    Do this tests,
    find out if seafood is good for you.

Fatty Acid Profile, Comprehensive (C8-C26), Serum
    Homocysteine, Plasma Test Number: 706994 CPT: 83090
    Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy Test Number: 081950 CPT: 82306

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drop most or all supplements that you are taking,
    replace
    with
    what comes up with this test:

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/pg-e2-ratio.6427/page-5#post-210075

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eat like this:

[​IMG]
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

My Patreon blog on the solar callus would help your wisdom. Maybe consider reading it.
    Alex97232 likes this.
  4. BPS

BPS New Member

Thanks Jack. I am already trying this as much as possible. Daily walk outside at 7am and another at 1pm. Also moved my desk to sit under an open velux window. Just not a huge amount of UV here.

JanSz wow, thanks for that info.

I have some Butyrate supps that I started on but didn’t notice much difference but perhaps I should give them more of a chance!

The low amalise diet is interesting. Is that specifically for yeast issues? I already have excluded most of those foods with the exception of carrots and parsnips. Unfortunately due to a sensitivity to anything in the brassica veg family I’m quite restricted so carrot is a staple. Same with butternut squash. I eat them every day to get some substance into my meal. Otherwise I’m just eating fish or meat with salad leaves will see if there’s something else I can use in place of carrot.

I’m intregauged what vitamin and mineral testing may show. I had a retinal year 3years ago and found that a multi mineral supplement helped reduce symptoms dramatically so there’s every chance I am deficient in something. I guess testing is going to be much better than guessing!!

Thanks very much will have a good think over those points in detail.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Silver

Multi mineral or multi vitamins or multi fats, are usually waste of time and energy.
    Shot in the dark.
    You want to be able to aim with better precision.

6. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

HAve you considered trying colloidal silver for the yeast infections?
  7. BPS

BPS New Member

I’ve tried everything!

Colloidal silver is better than others, but does it differentiate good vs bad gut biota?

I’m concerned that by trying to bust this yeast I’ve wiped out much of my good bacteria.

Currently supplementing with 60mil probiotics across 20 strains but no improvement yet
  8. BPS

BPS New Member

I'm going to focus on liver support also, giving priority to supporting my body to clear things, as I believe my skin issues are major symptoms of sluggish detox. Interestingly, I read an article about the TCM link with liver/gallbladder and eye issue too which I suffer from, so priming this area of my system seems to make sense.