1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Need Help with Labs Please

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by John Nicholas, Aug 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

If you were to have a consult with Dr. Kruse, what tests would you order for him to review? To put into context my personal situation, I have the following issues:

Obese
    Low Testosterone / Very low libido
    High bad cholesterol, low good cholesterol
    Thyroid issues
    High blood pressure
    Sleep apnea
    Muscle weakness

Thank you!

2. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

Okay, cool. Thanks for all the suggestions. So glad I get a lot of UV and IR light each morning so dopamine is much higher.

Can anyone tell me how one's heteroplasmy rate is measured exactly?

PJP71 likes this.
  3. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

Just had two consults with Dr. Kruse today. One in the am and one in the evening. It was worth every penny and then some. Learned a ton that applied only to me. First time I ever had my labs read the way I can understand them and how each thing I do applies directly to each lab. Went over eating, supplementation just for me, and for traveling to Europe shortly based on my personal situation. I went over a ton of things that I never would have gotten just by watching all the Vermont talks, the blogs and the Youtube videos of podcasts. Even in the Q&A's. I would highly recommend anyone who has issues who needs to focus on just you and no one else, try to do a consult with Dr. Kruse. It was excellent.

Phosphene, drezy, Jude and 1 other person like this.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

a consult with Jack is always the way to go if you can swing it...... It puts all of this into YOUR perspective....

It is worth every dime and then some.

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

So now you should be able to write very good answers to the questions you posted in your post #1 on this thread.

Please post those answers here.
    Thank you. @John Nicholas

6. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

Will do. Thank you for the invitation to do so.

What I did take from the overall discussions is you should move from New Jersey pronto!

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Anything else?

drezy likes this.
  8. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

You mean about you? Yes, at your age, even though you look like a stud and I hope I look half as good as you at your age, get off the juice. I need to get on at my age. I have the amount of testosterone to barely have a vagina that's how bad mine is.

9. drezy

drezy New Member

Where do you live roughly? Maybe I missed this somewhere.

Get sun on that torso and your nuts man!

10. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

Phoenix, Arizona. And I'm doing exactly that (nuts and all). I've been doing CT for the last two days, but believe it or not it's too hot for cold water. I have to get bags of ice now. Block all blue light, watching sunrise and sunset and now spending as much time in the sun as I can. I'm on my way. Having to the opportunity to visit with Dr. Kruse for my own personal needs and not learning things in general was the perfect thing for me to do. Now I know exactly how to impact my labs.

Phosphene likes this.
  11. drezy

drezy New Member

Have to get bags of ice? Z:zzz::zzz:. Easy peasy. Every 2 weeks when I clean out my cold tub I get 80 lbs b/c the benefits of the cold tub to my whole family means they DO NOT WANT IT DOWN FOR EVEN A DAY. I recently over-froze the chiller water and blocked the flow(aka warm tub but super cold thermal exchange). I might as well just shot the dog for no reason based on the sad faces I saw.

Phosphene likes this.
  12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

By getting off the juice
    I get that you mean that I should quit using supplemental testosterone.

I am definitely not going to listen to that advice.
    ------
    I have seen this Jack's opinion already.
    I think that this may be good opinion for some
    and not as good for others.
    Also number of additional variables and clarifications should be considered.

Another variable or individual pov should also be considered.
    Say,
    if I would not use supplemental testosterone but did use all other stuff that I do,
    and
    had a guarantee that I would live 100 (rather miserable) years,
    or
    use testosterone, have a frequent orgasms, and guarantee that on my 95th birthday my last orgasm would kill me,
    I know my choice, do you?

[​IMG]

Simplifying
    What I think @Jack Kruse have in mind is
    that
    using excessive amounts of testosterone
    raises estrogens
    lowers progesterone
    creates (sick) growth.

/////

Get DUTCH
    find out where you are.

Christine_L likes this.
  13. drezy

drezy New Member

Yeah, see fucking with Jan is like trying to use a salad fork against this guy:
    [​IMG]

Phosphene, Christine_L and JanSz like this.
  14. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

Lol. I like your point of view. It's solid. I don't blame you! And good for you on the orgasm front. Sounds like you are spilling plenty of deuterium.

JanSz likes this.
  15. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

Never again!

drezy likes this.
  16. lmao guys...

Phosphene, drezy and JanSz like this.
  17. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

LOL. Hard to argue with! :rofl:

18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Now to help me fulfill one part of my plan
    I need cooperation from Black Swan.
    My Black Swan do you hear me????!!

upload_2018-9-25_16-46-5.png

19. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

I think he's mad at your for telling people to take too many supplements!!!

JanSz likes this.