1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Need help with gift ideas

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by Billybats, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hello Everyone,

This would be for me. We picked names out of hat and the person that pick me wants ideas. My boyfriend said how about a gift card. .not the same I said. Plus it would be a good conversation piece. So I want to start getting things to wear that will increase my electronics or protect me from nnEMF. Is there jewelry or any type of mineral or crystal stone to carry around. I plan on working on a collection of clothes and shoes like tan through bathing suit, leather sole cowboy boots etcc. Oh the limit is 50.00.

Thank you

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

A trip to Mexico

WillTheHammer likes this.
  3. Billybats

Billybats New Member

LOLHAHAAAA :) Oooooh how I wish

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

Books that JK recommends..........

a gift card for oysters......

coconut oil and ghee .....

Brent Patrick likes this.
  5. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hey Caroline. . Yeah duh his book:confused::thumbsup:

caroline likes this.
  6. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

:):):)

7. Billybats

Billybats New Member

8. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Yaaaaay I got my Dr. Kruse Epi- paleo book.. yeeeeessss I m doing the dance..lol along with zenergy bracelet crystals I asked for that came with an extra one and a heart one. I will take a picture of them and post it. They are pretty and I hope they really do help with electrons and magnetism. I didn't get the other book light sculpting life. There were questions asked about the crystals but nobody saw the book, except the one that gave it to me who was interested and I tried to explain a few months ago about Dr.K but this time I was able to give a little more detail. Today I sent him 2 links to watch.. the one with Nathan and the other one with Jeremy and Ben. I will understand it because he told me he seen someone doing a biohack using a cell phone the going without it for a while and his sperm count changed dramatically and he is an engineer.

9. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

Lasso French felt slippers with a leather sole. $50USD (https://lasso-shoes.fr/en/)

Phosphene likes this.
  10. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hi Sheddie how are you. They are cute but the description says synthetic for sole. Cool idea.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
  11. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

Good work. Holy Cow, you're right! Not good. (The kickstarter site indicates "leather" sole -- I think I'll let them know this change to synthetic cuts out the whole pro-grounding footwear market!)

12. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Dr. Kruse I am loving chapter 3, this is exactly what I have been trying to, how do I put it, overcome/change. That is why I wanted to do that challenge again but this time with what you have been teaching us and this chapter is teaching me how to do this. Loving this book..

13. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Yes I read that too and they explain why. . But thiking about again, it's definitely no good? Huh.. bummer.

14. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

My misinformed, unintended mistake. I contacted the company, and, commented on the fact their one year old YouTube distinctly says "leather soles." Synthetic footwear soles are absolutely NOT what informed markets for healthy personal products want or need. (Unless there exists a synthetic developed to handle grounding?) Maybe they'll offer the leather sole version again, in future? One can only hope our values & interests will one day reach mass market awareness... Guess the vegan-minded market won this one!!

Billybats likes this.
  15. akshay ortho

akshay ortho New Member

I have wide feet and it is always difficult to find shoes that are comfortable, especially when buying them over the internet. Fortunately, these fit the bill quite well from the first wearing when I put them on and breathed a sigh of relief. Nice to know Orthofeet a shoe company I can depend on for future purchases.

16. LillianVaughanws

LillianVaughanws New Member

Hey! I know I'm a little late but that is an easy question as for me! On holidays like Valentine's day, Christmas and others not so big holidays I usually give my husband something diy made by myself. One of the presents I gave him was a personalized coffee mug with our photos on it from the latest anniversary. This time, I got him a personalized photo rubik's cube which turned out really good! By the way, if you have trouble with imagination like I do, you should check out this myphotomugs.com where I've been taking my ideas from!

Last edited: Feb 22, 2021