1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Need Borax Recipe

Discussion in 'Heal Your Hormones' started by WeDeserveHealth, Feb 28, 2020.

Tags:
  1. WeDeserveHealth

WeDeserveHealth Spiritually conscious & holistic

So I just read the beginnings of a great article on borax & how great it is to heal ourselves, I think especially our hormones & maybe our brain, 2 of the biggest issues I have besides my digestive system.

I heard this a few years back, but never found a FB group that specialized in this & everyone was too scared to talk about it b/c of the evil gov't.

The article also talks about that & why they spread the lies about this cheap solution to healing ourselves.

I didn't realize that borax is something we used to get from our food/soil, but of course now we don't for obvious reasons.

I do have some borax where I am, but I don't know how much I'm supposed to put in how much waster.

I drink spring water.

Does anyone know the receipe & how often I'm supposed to take it & for how long?

I assume after you start healing we only need it for maintenance, right?

Thanks

2. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

Always re-search multiple hits to be fully informed...

"Firstly, dissolve a lightly rounded teaspoonful (5-6 grams) of borax in 1 liter of good quality water free of chlorine and fluoride. This is your concentrated solution. Keep the bottle out of reach of small children.

ยท Standard dose = 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of concentrate. This has 25 to 30 mg of borax and provides about 3 mg of boron. Take 1 dose per day mixed with drink or food. If that feels right then take a second dose with another meal. If there is no specific health problem or as a maintenance dose you may continue indefinitely with 1 or 2 doses daily." [Quote Reference: https://pforlife.com/borax-conspiracy.html ]

3. Inger

Inger Silver

Oysters are very very high in boron. A couple oysters a day or less and you have more than enough.
    I came along this information on a German site, I just cant find it anymore!
    But as I tried to take a boron supplement I instantly right after popping the pill, got heart palps.
    I eat lots of oysters.
    I have not touched the boron pills since ;)

Always try get it naturally if you can. I am getting more and more aware about how supplements can mess one up. It is very very complicated to start supplement-and you might make it all worse.

You do not really want to go that route, except you really know what you are doing.
    Water soluble vitamins like B vitamins are maybe the last risky ones to try though.
    With minerals I would be careful. It is easy to get them through food :)

Sheddie likes this.
  4. Inger

Inger Silver

found another link (German) about boron in food;

https://gesund-durch-neues-wissen.de/GT06-Kupfer und Bor.pdf

Highest ranked were;

1.Herring roe........................... 400-500 mg/100g
    2.Oysters................................100-400 mg/100g
    3.Caviar.................................... 88-92 mg/100g
    4.Milk of Herring(the male version of roe)90mg/100g
    5.Brain of rabbits .........................16-47 mg/100g

Those were really high in Boron. Way higher than any plant food.

Take one (1!) oysters/day, and you already have way way more boron than you need.
    Or eat a teaspoon of caviar :)

When it comes in natural form, the body takes what it needs, and it is all balanced out perfectly, with the wisdom of nature :) :)
    Just trust it :)

5. Inger

Inger Silver

In addition to the boron you get from caviar or oysters or herring roe,
    you will get the highest bioavailable magnesium, omega 3, zink, copper, iron, and lots of other nutrients all in perfect balance :)
    Your hormones will thank you :) :) :)

Dean6789 likes this.
  6. Jackie Nelson

Jackie Nelson New Member

I don't know how credible this borax info is but I like her other videos and she strikes me as intelligent and honestly trying to help people :

Duchess Sunshine likes this.
  7. Inger

Inger Silver

I saw that too, Jackie. Maybe it was a little conspiracyish to me but who knows... it might be possible. Anyhow it is never wrong to put it behind ones ears.

If it is true, now you know why they scare us from eating seafood..... the only food really rich in boron.....
    Especially oysters people are afraid to eat because of fear mongering. Some of my collegues at work think I am going to die from microplastic poisoning ;)

Imagine in the US they fortify foods with iron a lot. And pushes iron pills very easily when you have "anemia".
    Makes almost everyone pretty iron toxic at some point.. if the chemtrail thing is true, more metals are added to the mix.. and then bam.. add some 5G. You have a wonderful chaos.

Eating oysters or herring or caviar and drinking apple cider vinegar is a very safe and simple and cheap hack, so there cannot be any harm in doing that :) :)

I would not supplement boron. It is so easy to get enough through seafood.
    It is pretty toxic if you get too much of it(how can you control that if supplementing?), as it accumulates in the body.

drezy likes this.