1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

NEED ADVICE: PREGNANT, SLIGHTLY ELEVATED TSH, HOW MUCH LUGOLS?

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Amber Ament, Oct 15, 2020.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

The idea about juice from greens is about lowering your deuterium intake so a blender is not the way to go (if you want to follow that idea).

Amber Ament likes this.
  2. Amber Ament

Amber Ament New Member

I understand but unless someone wants to send me money :p:) I just can't afford, it was hard enough buying all the stuff for bone broth yesterday. I'm doing the best I can with my current budget. :thumbsup:

John Schumacher likes this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Just idea. You do have a blender.
    There is a cheesecloth (cost pennies).
    You can use your blender to mash the vegetable then do what you would be trying to make cheese, except make sure to collect liquid.
    ----------------
    Take 3-5 gallon pot ( 10 - 20 liters)
    Line it with cheesecloth with lots of cloth to spare
    fill it in with green vegetable slurry
    Lift the filled up cloth and slurry and hang it over the pot
    Live it hanging for 24 hrs or until the juice stops dripping

Use the dripping for drinking instead of your daily drinking water.
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    upload_2020-10-21_7-31-38.png
    upload_2020-10-21_7-38-5.png
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 21, 2020
    Dan2 and Amber Ament like this.
  4. Daulatwant

Daulatwant Kipras

Blenders and high speed juicers expose the juice to a lot of air. I thought that was the reason they are not good for juicing.
    I used a hand crank meat grinder and then squeezed the juice with a peice of cloth from a bedsheet.

Things like this external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg go for about 25$ online. These basically work the same way as these high end juicers.

Amber Ament likes this.
  5. Daulatwant

Daulatwant Kipras

6. Penny

Penny New Member

Look, you are breathless for the same reason I was breathless - you are hypoxic because you are 42 and *really* stressing out your mitochondria by gestating a baby - you probably didn't have this problem with your first 2 kids when you were young... this is not the time to exercise and especially high in the mountains where there is even less oxygen - you want to increase oxygen - you can do this with the redox RX - this means sitting on your duffer with your feet on the ground and drinking pure water outside in the sun - I recommend a pulsometer for everyone - they are like $12.00 on Amazon - it tells you your pulse but it also tells you how hypoxic you are - the reason for the gloves and the tepid shower is you absorb less flouride/chlorine etc which makes it difficult for iodine to bind because these other "halogens" are bound to the same receptors that iodine needs to bind to to work - as far as anemia goes, JK had an entire hypoxia blog on how hypoxia causes anemia or that anemia is a sign of hypoxia - the next time you see your doctor, ask them to check your oxygen with a pulsometer - it is very illuminating - here is the anemia/hypoxia post: https://www.patreon.com/posts/hypoxia-20-how-40843674

"This appears how anemia of chronic disease occurs. Anemia of chronic disease refers to having low levels of red blood cells as a result of how the presence of chronic diseases (autoimmune diseases in which the body's immune system attacks joints and/or body organs) or other chronic illnesses associated with low mitochondrial energy production. People forget the first step of heme synthesis begins in the mitochondrial matrix so any level of mitochondrial damage limits heme synthesis for proteins. "

So what he is saying is that blood is made in the mitochondria, so any slow down in the mitochondra will affect blood... are you taking B1? It is very cheap and marvelous for your mito...

Also, as far as heme synthesis goes, it requires zinc - so if your sense of smell and taste is off, you are low in zinc - thus, the oysters - they have 200% the DV of zinc...

Amber Ament likes this.
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

8. Amber Ament

Amber Ament New Member

Oh wow this is a good idea, I never knew you could do this, thanks so much!!!

9. Amber Ament

Amber Ament New Member

Even better idea! I grow lots of greens so it's even more affordable. I just grind and squeeze out the excess juice as much as possible and this is healthier than blending? So I don't add any water? Can I/should I use the greens then in a meal? Sorry for so many questions I just want to get this right.

10. Amber Ament

Amber Ament New Member

Interesting, I don't like oysters at all, but I love mussels so I will go back to eating them I think...in moderation. Tests in thE past have revealed I have 50% extra lung capacity than the average person as well. I can't imagine sitting doing nothing, it's not me healthy or not healthy but I have been 'resting' a lot more than I usually do and sleep longer, however getting up 2-3 times night to pee. There shouldn't be chlorine/fluoride in the water I use as it's rainwater - apparently. Thank you for putting things into more laymen terms for me too! Most of what Jack says goes above my head. :) I can't see the link you sent as I am not a member on patreon anymore, I can't understand what Jack says so it was a waste of money for me.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 22, 2020
  11. Amber Ament

Amber Ament New Member

12. Daulatwant

Daulatwant Kipras

First of all I would suggest that you do not drink any type of juice. I am only providing you the means of how to juice. I think it's easier to do more harm than good with juices.

Plants make our body detoxify. But it is unclear to me if you actually detox anything else other than the plant you consumed. This detox occurs because of plant toxins and anti-nutrients in plants, that are there to prevent us from eating the plant. Even cows get sick if they eat too much of certain plants. Kale is one of them.

Garlic, black pepper, turmeric, cloves, lemon juice, oregano, ginger. Juicing these sounds like a terrible idea to me.

If you really want to juice veggies then try something like celery juice few times a month. Juicing 5 different vegetables and spices and drinking 1l of it each day is not the way to go about this.

"Natural, fatty food like grass fed meat, wild caught fish and seafood, green vegetables and nuts all have low deuterium."

Better focus on getting lots of sunlight, eating wild seafood few times a week, and plenty of fatty meat.

I much prefer juicing some oranges or a pineapple. But I only do this several times a year and it is very enjoyable when I do, it's easier on the gut than eating whole fruit. I do this for fun, not for health.

13. Penny

Penny New Member

I would skip the juicer and just eat the greens - they emit more light if eaten within 3 hours of being picked - so fresh is best - also, the greens feed the flora - there is a website - isn't there always? called Unblind my mind and the lady just fed her autistic kid greens - although she did juice them now that I think about it - and cured her autism - go for the B1 though, it really helps with the hypoxia and it is very cheap - it is the only supplement along with astaxanthin - very expensive - that JK recommend - 200 mg of thiamine per day - you can go 4 times a day with it - his last post was on uric acid and how it is made by meat and basically it is an incredible antioxidant - way better than greens - so I think his take is greens are great for my bunnies but not really marvelous for a human... I eat greens every day though - I stick them under my scrambled eggs in the morning and they taste great:) Do a lot of bone broths too - I love this one - I use shrimp instead of chicken: It's a Tom Ka Gai: (Thai curry soup)
    https://nordicfoodliving.com/tom-kha-gai-thai-soup/

Amber Ament likes this.
  14. Penny

Penny New Member

I LOVE your garden! I would do whatever feels good - being out of breath is not good - and there is less air in the mountains of course - I have an energy idea for you - just stick your face in a salad bowl of ice water - then take a walk - or douse yourself with the hose while you water your garden - I get lots of energy from this - if you can swim in the ocean, I think that's the best energizer out there especially if it's cold - personally, I would blow the $$$ on seafood and skip the juicer - they are expensive and the ones that aren't insanely expensive have a lot of EMF which is absorbed by the liquid in the juice...

John Schumacher and Amber Ament like this.
  15. Amber Ament

Amber Ament New Member

Everyone here is amazing, thanks for all the advice and support so far. Slightly overwhelming and a little confusing as we all have different ideas, but very valuable and I've read them all and still getting through books and links. :)

16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Just think of that green juice as (low cost) low deuterium water.
    Would you really want to add high deuterium water to it?

John Schumacher and Penny like this.
  17. Penny

Penny New Member

I remember now, the lady at unblindmymind.org fed her daughter smoothies - she is a reductionist biochemist living in the sesspool of wifi in northern California - the smoothie feeds the gut flora and the gut flora make neurotransmitters - but the kid still would go completely off the rails if there was any deviation in the diet - thus, only a bandaid... BTW, Jack Kruse did an epic webinar on the gut flora and he figured out that almonds are the best thing to feed the flora - so, in my view, it is a win-win eating the greens because you get the fiber for the gut flora and you get the photosynthesized deuterium depleted water from the water in the greens - plus, there is no EMF from the blender:) And honestly, greens taste great with olive oil and rice vinegar...

Amber Ament and John Schumacher like this.
  18. caroline

caroline Moderator

Amber - please be very careful about following all the advise you are getting. Your n=1 and your intuition are the only important ones.

Jack is the one with the flashlight here .....it gets too confusing and counterproductive to listen to too many "authorities".

Jack always asks us to do our own due diligence ......

Good luck!

19. Amber Ament

Amber Ament New Member

I am half way through this now! Extremely interesting. Learning heaps, thanks again.

JanSz likes this.