1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Necessary fluoride absorption???

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Mike David, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

Solidsilverteeth likes this.
  2. Solidsilverteeth

Solidsilverteeth New Member

From your link...

"Beneficial Health Effects

Fluoride is an essential nutrient for the proper development of teeth and bones. Fluoride prevents tooth decay by inhibiting the production of acid by decay-causing bacteria and enhancing the....."

I don't buy it myself. Sodium fluoride has more negatives than positives.

Maybe a little in toothpaste and other things won't do too much harm, but I don't see why it should be in the water. And why is it in baby food they don't even have teeth.

Have you seen how much fluoride is in tea?

All tea leaf plants have an affinity for fluoride.

https://www.naturalhealthnews.uk/article/qa-fluoride-in-tea/

3. Mike David

It’s really not about the toxins though that issue is there. You must go to the biophysics level to see how bad it really is. I’m super skeptical of anybody who says you need a little for good bone health. I think that’s complete bullshit. If you have a high redox and don’t take OTC medicine this is most likely a non issue. It has everything to do with the electrical potential in your cell water. Less electrical potential = lower redox=less info. Transfer= more info. Lost. Information transfer and conservation is more important than the energy part of the equation. That’s saying a hell of a lot. I just can’t wrap my head around the reason why it goes to the bone where it would be more difficult to get rid of. If we need it there than how exactly is it used once it’s there? I don’t see it. Why not just get the liver to remove it and piss it all out?

4. Mike David

DC electricity travels through bone in a semi conductive fashion. Maybe the fluoride is packed into the inside of the bone matrix to prevent the electrical current from making it into the bone matrix with possible catastrophic consequences.

5. Mike David

Does fluoride increase ubiquination marking?

6. Solidsilverteeth

Solidsilverteeth New Member

This is why I don’t drink any tea from the tea leaf plants.

Green tea, back or white. Absolutely loaded with fluoride

Mike David likes this.
  7. Mike David

Water and red wine is what I mostly drink. The red wine took time to get used to. Sometimes when I know I’m going to get nailed by good sun that day I’ll go for a cup of coffee.

8. Maybe tea plants would work as flouride accumulater to remove floride from garden soil

9. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

What do you mean the red wine took time to get used to?

10. Mike David

Tasted like ass the first few times.

KrusinWitchie likes this.
  11. drezy

drezy Gold

Were you not a red wine drinker prior?

12. Mike David

Nope. Never. I never really drank much. Always went for the green stuff for my dopamine hit.

KrusinWitchie and drezy like this.
  13. drezy

drezy Gold

Red wine won't mess with your oxygen supply and should still deliver some "everything is alright" chill effect.

recoen, KrusinWitchie and Mike David like this.
  14. Bryan Anderson

Bryan Anderson Bakayaker

Dang SST, sure hope thats not true. Green teas off my list cuz COMT, but still recommend it to family as a liquid panacea of sorts.

15. Isnt fluoride a naturally occurring trace mineral? I have never done much research on it but always believed that naturally occurring it is fine and beneficial for bones, teeth, etc. The problem we have is all of it being pumped into the water and dental treatments.

16. Saichi

Saichi New Member

I highly doubt fluorosilicic acid, sodium fluorosilicate, and sodium fluoride which are added to city water would be the type of fluoride if any found in non-industrial green tea.

Last edited: May 2, 2019