1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Nearly 4 hour podcast with Laszlo Boros last week

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Johnny DeMarco, Oct 7, 2018.

1. kris90

kris90 New Member

Ya, you're just not getting it...

Who defines normal? 95% of the population is ill. Do you want to be like the majority? Or do you want to be a black swan?

What you are stating is that a fat man who has infertility and low libido but has higher T levels than myself is better off? Come on JanSz...

Ski coach and countingstarsx like this.
  2. kris90

kris90 New Member

Then they go on to say that intermittent fasting & weight training improve androgen receptor sensitivity (both of which I've been doing for years). They do not mention that CT does it as well (also a habit I've adopted for years).

@JanSz explain why I have 0 symptoms, and no issues with fertility? I have 10% bodyfat, normal/low blood sugar and triglycerides, good bone density, strong beard growth, etc. I'll admit, yes, HCG was a boost, but so was anabolic steroids at ridiculous doses back in my early 20s. Any man will feel a boost from flooding the body with androgens temporarily, but I do not need such a boost.

Antonis likes this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dean6789 and Mayuri like this.
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

5. drezy

drezy Gold

You're Greek, lookup Procrustean Bed and try not to get stretched out or amputated according to arbitrary bed length.

Antonis, JanSz and kris90 like this.
  6. kris90

kris90 New Member

Yep. Stopped comparing myself to the general public. There's no point. It took a long time to get used to embracing my difference, but once I have it's been liberating.

7. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

@JanSz Sir I understand that people may not want to move to a different country for many reasons including myslef. But when it comes to Black Swan, I really don't care who I leave behind. That's how I personally think. Those who understand will follow or the will respect.
    Now I wanted to say that When I mentioned above about the equator= DD, obviously I meant that everyone can do well there. If you wanna spend money on water to help you dd in your latitude and depends on your engine too then it is fine. Some people do better and easier well in the sun than cold. For me I would spend less $$ to get well in the equator than being here and doing CT or waiting for he summer according to my engine. @kris90 can do well in the freaking cold so does he and it is beneficial for him as he says. His engine is working well with that.

Dean6789, drezy, JanSz and 1 other person like this.
  8. PalmBeach1

PalmBeach1 Gold

I heard dr kruse say on a podcast that he likes Gerolsteiner water and Mountain valley and water from iceland. I drink the iceland glacier bottled water but hate that its in plastic bottle. I also drink Gerolsteiner and put sigform root beer flavored stevia in it and it takes just like drinking a root beer ! I have a PH prescription water filtration system too . I dont know deuterium levels ...thats a great question.

9. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Water varies with latitude.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
  10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I do not work for living since June 1997, about 22 years.
    My income does not depend on location of my residence.
    When @Jack Kruse started discussion on deuterium (in the way that it sink somewhat into my brain) I was all into DDW.
    Got loads and loads of Preventa and latter Qlarivia.
    I do lots of deuterium testing (and post my results on this board).
    So
    in my discussion I am not driven by attempting to spend less money on DDW.

I still think in highly positive way about DDW that is taken by the mouth (and do that).
    But I was just convinced that the most beneficial way is to arrange affairs in such a way that the DDW is produced within our Matrix.

Personally,
    I would prefer spending (at least some time) on discussing details of that approach somewhere on this board.

When/if I get interested in visiting of migrating to some other places I will join those other discussions.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
  11. Penny

Penny New Member

I think if you just skip lunch and eat dinner early and eat oysters for dinner before 4:00 - you are there... honestly, it is the cheapest way to go, getting your matrix to generate the water - the amount of fat required and water ingested will depend on *many* factors - everyone has their own sweet spot me things:)

Fasting is everything as is membrane lipids and getting enough electrons that are excited - from sunshine - the trouble is, we want our pleasures without any cost... and society is getting very toxic these days - I just use oysters, MB,selenium and iodine and nuts - and l-serine - I don't need nearly as much water as I used to - and I'm not even sure I used to need that much - I put lemon juice in my water - and make it ice cold - if I have to go into the *soup*, I take more potassium iodide/berberine/MB because places like Costco are very toxic - I also stay off the computer on the weekends - try it, you don't even miss it...

12. axel brandt

axel brandt New Member

Personally, I think we don't have the current knowledge to establish the daily optimal ammount of water to drink.

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I need approximation.
    Something in between:
    @Jack Kruse ------ lots and lots of water, more better
    Boros ---------------- 200-250cc/day

14. drezy

drezy Gold

While you're eating seafood and CT-ing like a walrus, drink like a camel, and bask in light like a lizard.

Christine_L, Mayuri and Brent Patrick like this.
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Good advice.

I have seen another, sort of similar suggestions. Sometimes I want to be treated as a dog.

To raise oxytocin:
    pet dog, hug husband, snuggle kids

so many choices

Christine_L and shah78 like this.
  16. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

I would personally listen to jack. Lots a lots water.

JanSz likes this.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Thank you @Jack Kruse
    Lets keep it in one place.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    There are 4 key spectral frequencies between 650–980 nm (NIR) are absorbed by components of cytochrome c oxidase in mitochondria.

550, 605 and 655nm and near-IR light at 830 nm.
    This is why the new light panels that will be sold at Kruse Longevity Farm

---------------------------
    100gram fat produces 110gram of metabolic water
    100gram carbohydrate 55gram
    Boros is a biochemist and not into the biophysics.........
    They have no idea what they don't know and your cellular redox is at risk by listening to them.
    DDW = deuterium depleted water.......that is what the matrix creates from metabolism.
    Fat burning makes double what glucose makes.
    The less water made = glucose metabolism.
    Less water made = low redox.

Carbs make 55 gms of water and fat makes 110 gms.
    110gms = -400Mv and 55 gms = -200 mV.
    I think in the above
    @Jack Kruse
    argues for arrangements that will allow higher amount of water to be made in mitochondria.

So, drinking less, allows more water to be made in mitochondria.
    Fat person will loose weight, skinny should eat fat to maintain weight.

upload_2018-12-19_15-28-14.png

Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
  19. kris90

kris90 New Member

@JanSz Jack is trying to get you to stop focusing on diet (i.e. high fat) and water consumption (i.e. DDW) and start focusing on light.

Red light is how our mitochondria make DDW using our OWN body fat. It's not a food story.

20. JanSz

JanSz Gold