1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Nearly 4 hour podcast with Laszlo Boros last week

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Johnny DeMarco, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Well latitude maybe good but the amount of EMF Cyprus is surrounded by are a lot plus 5g marine radars and two British bases who are the ones who invested in military radars. Cyprus is too small to not be affected and the quantum yield is not strong enough to protect you from this alien energy..

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Pick any remote island,===>there is military base there
    if no island but location interesting, we build brand new island there (China)

nnEMF is everywhere
    including places with
    Ebola
    typhoid
    malaria
    cholera
    crime
    female circumcision
    tuberculosis
    etc

including middle of oceans, disorienting whales and other migrating life (flying or swimming)

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
  3. kris90

kris90 New Member

Heat favors H+ versus D. At equator that heat comes from the sun (hence tightly coupled). At poles the heat is generated from fat burning via uncoupling (hence loosely coupled).

Environment is the key to ensuring that water is DDW. So if you've optimized your environment, you don't need to drink DDW. That was what Jack & Antonis were getting at I believe. Most people today would benefit from drinking DDW because their environment has been altered. So DDW is helpful. Probably helps you "buy time" to fix your environment (i.e. a keto diet helps put the brakes on disease, but cannot reverse it).

4. kris90

kris90 New Member

Jack mentioned before the wildebeast knew to migrate when the grass they ate accumulated too much deuterium as the season changed. This caused them to become net collectors of deuterium in their gut which signalled them to migrate.

Today, food is not our problem. The blue light and nnEMF is causing us to become net collectors of deuterium, and we need to migrate AWAY from that environment (hence population density). So there are 2 choices:

1) Equator - strong sun = tightly coupled = deplete deuterium
    2) Poles - cold = loosely coupled = deplete deuterium

Jack has laid out these 2 pathways for us before. It turns out now (Vermont 2018) when we deplete deuterium, we are really transforming MASS into LIGHT (UVC light) through E=mc2. That light programs aromatic amino acids to control the circadian rhythm. The circadian rhythm MUST be intact in order for the 2 self-regulatory programs in mitochondria to work: apoptosis and autophagy.

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

What I am getting at is
    that DDW is a crutch
    drink it only for survival (think of your self as being in ICU)
    preferably do not procreate (poor sick-lings)
    Making your own DDW is the way life is meant to be continued

drezy and Antonis like this.
  6. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Exactly. Your right about the emf @JanSz but in the tropics you have the power of the Sun's magnetic filed to balance the harm. It is like mixing red light with blue light to minimize the effect.

kris90 and JanSz like this.
  7. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Iguess yes

JanSz likes this.
  8. drezy

drezy Gold

Funny you should mention that. You have been showing shrewder perception. Something recently made me do a lot of thinking about perception.

Look at the Anglerfish:
    5a5e53b02a37f6e3db76eb32e20d16c3.jpg
    Deep underwater in the dark that little "lantern" dangles in front of the anglerfish's mouth and is lights up*. Prey and even other predators big enough to eat the anglerfish can be fooled, thanks to lack of perception and curiosity, into thinking they have an advantage. They become de-selected by nature as well as providing someone else lunch at the same time.

This works defensively too. Look at this moth:
    moth.jpg

Reduce your own perception by squinting a bit and you'll see that this looks like a fox's face. If you were a smarter predator but didn't have proper perception, this "fox" would be way out of your choice of prey.

* - Good questions and thoughts can kind of become fractal. This is sometimes frowned on by shallower thinkers with statements like "It just left me with more questions..." as if you can start observing the universe whilst demanding that it open itself up in a set number questions or else it's just not playing fair.

Size and IQ may have a role, but nature sure seems to have strong selection bias for perception.

So here's a further question(bonus round) that can probably be guessed in one guess by most people here: What color do you think the Anglerfish uses in it's lantern when it's prey (or even otherwise anglerfish predator) loses it's ability to utilize perception?

Phosphene, recoen and KrusinWitchie like this.
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

All the right words are there (many times).
    Question: when mitochondria makes heat
    A: only, when it makes water

That is, latitude may be a facilitator but it is not a first fiddle.

upload_2018-12-11_13-0-32.png

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...-journal-ehs-mctd-5gcanary.22624/#post-257683

upload_2018-12-11_12-58-13.png

It is not heat from the outside,
    it is heat from the inside (that counts more).

That heat can and is made at any latitude.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^somebody is paying attention.

11. kris90

kris90 New Member

@JanSz external light & heat (i.e. sun) drives movement of subatomic particles in matter to liberate their own energy as light/heat. Everything ties back to light when you look at E=mc2.

Everytime a photon hits, it liberates energy from matter. That energy is quantized. The cell is designed to not lose that energy back to the environment, but recapture it. I believe that's how we remain far from equilibrium.

Cindy Domitrovits, Antonis and drezy like this.
  12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Looks like Kris is woke too......

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Should I step on the gas pedal here............?????

15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

You have low LH.
    Injections of HCG were having good impact.
    Otherwise it looks like all else works great for you.
    Wonder if you would consider allowing you mitochondria to make more water?
    (And reports results).

16. drezy

drezy Gold

Like a monster truck driver in the Deep South.

Antonis likes this.
  17. kris90

kris90 New Member

My low LH is likely non-pathologic. I solved that riddle a few years back. I realised I missed the most important factor in the HPTA and all hormonal systems. The hypothalamus releases a pulse of GnRH -> stimulates pituitary to release LH/FSH -> stimulates the testes to produce T and that results in negative feedback regulating the axis. But JanSz, what gets GnRH going in the first place? What signals the hypothalamus? It is the SCN which receives the light input. That is how AM sunlight turns on the pituitary to release LH/FSH. This is how light interacts with matter to release some of its energy and that energy is embedded in hormones.

I live at the 45th latitude. It is cold, and it is dark. The light signal is not strong. But cold increases the magnetic effect. Electrons are falling to the ground state as my surfaces are cooled. Hormones are binding tighter to their receptors while releasing some energy. There's not going to be very many hormones flowing through my blood because of this.

I think you should re-read the CT blogs as they will change your life and your perspective on hormone levels and labs. We cannot measure how efficient we are at activating the receptor other than looking at symptoms. The fact that my T levels can remain at the bottom of the range with low LH/FSH and I am asymptomatic is enough proof that my androgen receptors are active. More evidence was conceiving my son, and having the ability to retain optimal body composition and sleeping sound every night.

EDIT: the last bit of evidence for me was when I abandoned ketosis in February 2017 and decided to try it Ray Peat's way: tons of carbs/fructose, low seafood, quit CT and decreased water intake. The results tripled my T levels and yet I felt worse. I believe I induced leptin resistance, and decreased my magnetic sense so my receptors became resistant, leaving too much T in my blood.

18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

You have not solved much.
    Your total testosterone is still very low.

All else works overtime and that helps, but it is not normal.

Get DUTCHtest.com
    you will get more info.

19. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

It can be made. The question is can it be in a 5G world??

20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Those who cannot live healthy life in 5G,
    should be encouraged to not procreate,
    and the reason should be made public in easy to understandable way.

//