1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Nearly 4 hour podcast with Laszlo Boros last week

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Johnny DeMarco, Oct 7, 2018.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Yes. Different because of haplotype.

Haplotype gives optimal latitude range for camping.

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

It is miracle that I am still around.
    By very smart, highly educated and still working MD,
    about 22 years ago
    I was pronounced to reach equilibrium sun.

I have newer stopped looking for better ways.

upload_2018-10-13_11-56-20.png

Phosphene, WarrenT and Brent Patrick like this.
  3. Citizen Scientist

Citizen Scientist New Member

They said in the podcast the optimal human deuterium-level is unknown. They stated that, below 125 ppm, it is impossible for anyone to have any metabolic disease of any kind (including cancer). They also affirmed that a few athlete-clients have deuterium levels of 70 ppm.

It would be interesting to dissect how accurate the testing and measurements are.

If you speak to them directly, you're given the option of being a clinical patient with a diagnosed condition to be treated, or just someone who wants to feel better. The second group is told to drink 130 ppm water, and follow the food guidelines. They do seem to place a priority on food over water. The guidance is that a normal average person with 150 ppm body saturation will come down to 130 ppm within two months time.

4. Jim Laird

Jim Laird Gold

Indeed they have to be very careful not to overheat while running ,especially in the summer. I'm very lucky I grew up in the north and have spent some time around these amazing creatures as well as the Inuit.

Nature finds a way.

Sean Waters and drezy like this.
  5. drezy

drezy Gold

I want some of those stories written up somewhere.

Sean Waters, Phosphene and Jim Laird like this.
  6. Jim Laird

Jim Laird Gold

I do have good stories, for the short time I'm been on this spinning sphere I've done some cool things. On a side note if your starving in the artic and kill a polar bear, don't eat the liver it will kill you to much vitamin A.

Sean Waters, Phosphene and drezy like this.
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2018-10-14_10-21-17.png

Extinct because of too much energy.
    ===================================================================

Energy always comes from sun.
    Either directly or indirectly.

You always tell that one can newer get well in the place he got sick.
    So
    sick person should travel toward place where there is more sun energy, toward tropics.

The other way to get (that same energy) is by synthesizing H and O. That is what Boros is doing (in place).

Now we can discuss merits of this way or the other, or both.

@Jack Kruse

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
  8. axel brandt

axel brandt New Member

Perhaps, we should do what nature (and the common sense) dictates.......eat epi-paleo and drink only if we are thirsty, or dehydrated on a very hot day. That´s what wild animals do.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The Vermont 2018 1.5 hour Q & A was released on Patreon for Black Friday. If you enjoyed the Vermont 2018 lecture you might like to add this to your library of quantum knowledge.
    There is a deep connection between thermodynamics in biology and the processing of energy and information. This process begins in the skin and this biophysical process will be explored and examined. In 2016 Jack came to Nourish Vermont and explained how food can only be understood via photosynthesis. Last year he showed us obesity begins in the eye and not with foods of exercise. All of these things tie light, water, and magnetism the computations that mitochondria must make. What stands between the sun and our mitochondria? The skin. Do nature and biology add lipid droplets to our skin to create a laser that changes sunlight into coherent light that activates programs in our subcutaneous fat? Learn how the skin works with the sun and mitochondria in a wireless fashion to build wellness within. https://www.patreon.com/posts/22855884

Johnny DeMarco and Antonis like this.
  10. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

It sounds to me going as much closer as possible to the equator = more coupled = become naturally DD yourself= no need for DDW to drink= kind of cost less than buying DDW.

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^BOOM

Cindy Domitrovits and Antonis like this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Antonis you are beginning to understand mitochondria operating as the most efficient hydrogen heat engine nature has ever built. As heat is transferred from hotter to colder things inside of a cell, heat is thermalized and entropy must increase according to Rudolf Clausius work on thermodynamics. How does life seeming avoid this downward spiral to equilibrium? The heat created within the colony of your mitochondria hydrogen heat engines must be tightly controlled. It cannot be thermalized. The heat is not thermalized because the water a mitochondrion makes is highly refined DDW. This water has a much higher heat capacity than water with deuterium in it. This water can bury a massive amount of heat capacity inside of it to keep the cell as far from equilibrium as possible.

In papers animals treated with DDW (deuterium - depleted water) showed an increase of the resistance both to sublethal and to lethal gamma radiation doses, suggesting a radioprotective action by the stimulation of non-specific immune defense mechanism. This makes it a key defense to nnEMF in the environment.

How DDW is able to engulf and affect the topology of proteins is critical to understand life. Because mitochondria make heat, understanding how this heat affects other physical properties of water is key. It appears nature has figured out how to delay the onset of entropy by using DDW and heat in unison. It appears to me to be the ultimate move to slow the rate of decay by controlling order and disorder physically by altering deuterium concentrations in cells. This is why the parabiosis studies show the blood of younger animals works so well. It is the water that a colony of young mitochondria make that provides the answer. The water in young blood is the key to wellness and disease resistance.

The decrease in surface tension with increasing temperature in nature is usually associated with a decrease in density due to the increase of intermolecular distances. However, it should be noted, DDW is quite a different animal. In every experimental measurement I have ever seen, they seem to indicate that the changes of surface tension far exceed the corresponding change in density. This means that DDW has a massive effect on the topology of proteins as DDW wets the surface of the protein. This allows proteins to AVOID decay and degradation of ubiquitin marking. This is how cells seem to hold the second law of thermodynamics at bay to stay in a non-equilibrium state. It appears the frequencies in sunlight is the key stimulus our cell needs to make this type of water in our colony of mitochondria. For example, in studies of DDW the temperature range from 0 to 100°C, the volume of DDW is only altered by 4% while surface tension is reduced by 22%. This is a massive topologic effect.
    Topology is a branch of mathematics focused on the fundamental shapes of things as they change.

Topologic changes allow for shapeshifting, in living systems using light from the sun in a very controlled fashion. This "fashion" is referred to as QUANTIZED. This also means that alien light waves can disrupt our topologic insulators quite easily. The changes can be subtle below our perception level to understand what is really going on. Light frequencies subtracted from the rest of the sun's barcode of waves, its energy fingerprint can change how shapes in water clusters change to deal with how we control heat. Examples of other topologic processes in nature using different substance than water are superconductivity, spintronics, the quantum Hall effect, and the inverse magnetic Hall spin effect.

Black Swans are unique because they see and sense the same things as everyone else, but they are capable of thinking what no one else has thought about what they have observed. This is why their perspective diverges from the crowds and paradigms. It is nice to see you arriving here now.

I'll give you another example of how powerful this divergent idea is........

Geo-engineering chemtrails, by design, lower the quantum yield of sunlight's power by changing the topology of water around other substances in the atmosphere...........just think about the collateral damage that might cause given what I said above?

Chemtrails what do you know about their physics? Can they influence your mitochondria's ability to sense light energy from the sun? Yes, they can. A method for forming a cloud of artificial ionization above the earth by initially heating the resident plasma at a desired altitude with electromagnetic radiation having a frequency approximately the same as that of the ambient plasma. As the plasma frequency increases due to heating, the radiation frequency is also increased until the final maintenance frequency is attained.

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

DO I think the group in LA at the deuterium center has any clue about this ^^^^^^^

Not a chance in hell.

Cindy Domitrovits and Antonis like this.
  14. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Thank you sir. My perception has changed completely over the last two years. Two years ago I would laugh at all these like those who laugh now but because they don't understand how mitochondria work. They laugh but I smile because they live with illusion, ignorance. Am trying to do my best. I do mistakes but if I don't do mistakes, then I won't think deep.
    In the 5G world migrating will be mandatory for most people including myself I believe. It will be impossible for our Mitochondria to produce enough heat to save us. Our cells will be dehydrated and they won't make ddw even with CT. Inverse square law will be the only option. I think nature knew why to build DDW with mitochondria. Thank you for teaching us sir.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Note short version:
    no need for DDW to drink
    ^^^^BOOM
    upload_2018-12-11_9-41-16.png

16. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

if you get the message on my comment then it doesn't say exactly that.

JanSz likes this.
  17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Lots of words create clouds.
    I concentrate on this (few) @Jack Kruse words:
    Because mitochondria make heat, understanding how this heat affects other physical properties of water is key.
    Or
    even shorter:
    mitochondria make heat
    ---------------------------------------
    Note how valuable is that heat.
    If you drink DDW
    that heat is not produced.
    =========================================

upload_2018-12-11_9-54-17.png

18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

So
    drinking DDW is a crutch that we want to abandon, sooner better
    When
    one reaches health level that he/she is able to make own DDW
    continuing drinking DDW becomes counterproductive.

Christine_L and Antonis like this.
  19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@Antonis

No offense, if anything then envy.
    You live in sticks. In the middle of nowhere.
    If people like you have to migrate, all other places will have more G's.

35.1264° N
    upload_2018-12-11_10-14-22.png

Christine_L likes this.
  20. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Yeah and going to Equator is easier. That's what I meant